Author Topic: DOCUMENTARY FILM  (Read 9876 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »
I would love to talk to you about your film, and have e-mailed you.

I am canadian, and was kept at RMA for 2 years. I got extended custody, and could not go back to my country of citizenship. I found the whole thing quite strange, that they could keep me out of my country. I wonder everyday why this was, but have never gotten around to looking in to it. I was even arrested for leaving
. why would i be arrested for leaving a place to go back to MY COUNTRY?

this seems like as good a time as any to find some answers, and share my horrific, abusive experience.

alicia
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
In 20 Years I know if two former RMA students with "mixed feelings" about the school the remainder hate it. You dont really want interviews from people who really know and speak the truth about this cult. But interview all the people you want who say thay liked the place - Joke) Then' we'll have the press tell the truth. The truth is already all over the web and especially at teenliberty.org /news stories

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2005, 03:12:00 AM »
THIS PERSON CANNOT BE TRUSTED. INTERVIEWS ARE A JOKE AND THIS WILL BE SOLD! ITS A JOKE. THEY SAY IT'S GOING TO BE ON MTV AND ALL THIS OBSURD NONSENSE. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED, THIS PERSON IS TRIPPING. ITS DAVE MOFFIT, WILL PRESTWOOD, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER LOSERS. DONT TRUST IT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2005, 03:15:00 AM »
I heard about all of this documentary stuff from several people and also heard about the whole MTV thing. Not sure what that's about but whatever. Did you notice how the email address changed everytime this person typed on here? Who's doing the interviews anyway and is this just a CEDU bash film or what. And how do people give you info when we have no idea what you will be doing with it if we cannot recieve any copy of this so called documentary?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA! dave moffit and will prestwood. good to see you have moved on with your lives.  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
To Alicia,
please e-mail me again, I've tried to respond to everyone's e-mails thus far.  There have been a lot of responses, sorry if I may have missed yours.  We can definately find time to talk.

In my opinion, the interview process has been pretty revealing and provided a lot of answers to a some very important questions.  Far from a joke.

We have no affiliation with MTV or any other television network.  This production is personally funded.

We will certainly make this film available for all to see, especially the participants.

A "CEDU bash film?"..  certainly not.  I would, however, consider some of our interviewee's to have strong negative opinions.  At the same time, they have been equally balanced with positive ones.

Speaking of people moving on with their lives, if you can find the time to follow these posts so closely and spew your annonymous opinions, why not give us an interview.

Personify.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
and just to clarify...  [email protected]

In case anyone might have missed the previous 20 links to the e-mail adress.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2005, 10:17:00 AM »
On 2005-01-03 19:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"BLOWNAWAYTHEIDAHOWAY-

We will be in NYC this week until thursday afternoon if you would care to meet in person, and possibly schedule an interview.  We have a number of interviews already taking place between now and thursday, but I'm sure you'll at least get some idea of our credentials by speaking with us directly.  Hopefully this will clear up any uncertainty you or anyone else may be having.  

E-mail me if you are interested [email protected]

thanks, Matt."

i never saw this, but I might be inclined to find out a little more about the project. You can PM me here, or post again. Keep in mind the different years of operation of these places. Five years later is a lot different from one year remember? and ten is different from five.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »
I agree...  Check your mail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
I sent you an e-mail.  Are you guys still in the north east?  I'm avaialable in the Boston area.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
Im out in the boston area also...Went to cedu in 87-88..Email me if you would like a interview...

Offline the wall

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
Woops that was me on the last post..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2005, 11:49:00 PM »
i am a former cedu student too, and frankly my whole time at cedu i thought regardless of who was making it or where any funding comes from, they cant control what you say or who you say it about. what are you afraid of breaking bans? grow some nuts. either try to get in the movie or move on. IdahoFlow, im down. [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »
Thanks for everyone's continued interest.
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DOCUMENTARY FILM
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
On 2005-01-03 14:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If this fellow or this film were real unbiased reporting, then we would know his name, who he represents, and where he is producing, cutting, and editing the film.

I doubt that there is any film or documentary, and, if there is one, it is a promo by WWASP or some other legal advocare such as an association for the lagal protection of specialty schools.

This guy wants our identities, but then where is his true and proved identity? There is not even a real address.

I would be very careful with this bullshit. People who do such films usually allow annonomous individuals to speak. If they don't allow whistle blowers, then they must clearly be on the boarding school side, they must be clearly biased and clearly lying.

Don't give them a pot to shit in. I think they are bullshitters or lawyers.

You all know how these scum-bags operate. You went to school there or worked there - I worked there and we all know without any reservation that RMA and all the other spauns are pure cunning, unethical, twisted, perverted psuedo- psychology i.e. CULT. Anyone who sees it differently must, therefore, be a convert.

The Soldier "

Good Advice.
This can only be one thing. It is a promotional film that CEDU will use to recruit parents. Mark my words. When all is said and done Brown Schools will cut out all the truth and leave all the lies and illusion showing a wonderful, life changing program. People who speak about abuses will be made in the cut to look like pond scum. All they have to do is use music and emotion and short testamonials, then throw in the worst, most insane  and irrational advocate against the program as "evidence" that the nay sayers are all imbicles.