Author Topic: Cultic Mind control. Am i a victim?  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cultic Mind control. Am i a victim?
« on: December 10, 2004, 01:55:00 AM »
Hi
 My names is Crystal and i attended one of the WWASP boarding schools Academy at Ivy Ridge to be exact. i came home a year ago, my parents pulled me about halfway through..Its been a year and im still struggling to figure out exactly what happened to me there..You talk about cultic mind control and such..Does it really exist? i think im a victim of that...i was forced against my will to be kept there and my freedom depended on me following a bunch of ridiculous strict rules and they only gave me the basic necessities to survive.. i had to comply and conform in order to survive. they told me if i didnt end up at ivy ridge i wudda prob ended up dead or in jail, and i started to believe them and that was wat i really needed but now i dont think that. i think what theyre doing to kids are wrong not to mmention to emotional mental and physical abuses. i was only 13-14 then..these schools need to be closed if you havent read about the truth of WWASP.Feel free to email me [email protected]. i dont post alot so umm yea email me
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jimmy Cusick

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 09:15:00 AM »
I am not familiar with your school so I cant reply to your question regarding abuse and mind control. In my case I was in the Seed in Ft. Lauderdale in 74,75 and experienced mind control and brainwashing. Brainwashing is nothing more than repetitive idea's repeated over and over and over until they become a part of our thinking cycle. Mind control was the staffs ability to "direct our behavior and thoughts towards their beliefs and standards(developed by Art Barker)(stolen from A.A.). The rap sessions, the homes we stayed, our rides to the seed, all centered around anti-drug phenomenom and the straight seedling was thought of as totally honest and neared perfection.

There was some mind-fucking that went on at the seed because you had to say the right (acceptable) words to fit in and be liked, (everybody wants to be liked)To the best of my knowledge there was never any physical or sexual abuse.

Again, in my case the seed was very helpful because prior to my appearance there I was suicidal and my attitude was patheticly poor, I was flunking out of school and doing any drugs (not a lot) I could get my hands on. The seed gave me hope about living life, My grades in school jumped to A's and B's. I made good friends and my outlook on life improved tremendously. I owe many staff members, Libby, Suzy Conners, Suzy Barker, Patty, Ann, Robert Chun, Cliff, John Underwood, Pam, Hope, Terri, Rick Pertain, John, Billy the dwarf, Darlene, and many more a sincere thank you for putting up with me until my attitude developed into what was acceptable

So take a look at your own experience and your heart will tell you if you suffered any abuse. You may have experienced mind control but please realize that we experince that every time we sit in front of our T.V. and watch advertisements, or punch our time clocks at work

Good Luck to you
Jimmy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »
Crystal,

You should try posting this in the Teen Help Industry forum, where there are more people who are familiar with WWASP.

To answer your question: Yes, WWASP uses cultic mind control to convince its victims they would be deadorinjail without the Program. WWASP was, in fact, based on a cult named LifeSpring. You can find more information here:
http://www.isaccorp.org/cults.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 08:34:00 AM »
hey thanks for that website, there is alot of good stuff on there......

jackie :silly: