Author Topic: Sexuality in CEDU  (Read 9770 times)

Offline ProgramAHolic

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« on: November 23, 2004, 10:32:00 PM »
Numerous CEDU students feel that CEDU enforces homosexuality.  Does anyone agree?[ This Message was edited by: ProgramAHolic on 2005-01-24 15:21 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline HelpME

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 10:56:00 PM »
INDEED you are right..CEDU is all for homoseuxality..they LUST for us to all be homosexuals they LONG AND ACHE FOR US ALL TO BE HOMOSEXUALS. It's crazy but its unquestionable. Sexuality at CEDU programs is usually looked down upon, if you "hook up" or engage in a sexual act with a member of the opposite sex you get consequences..but if its a little girl on girl action (or boy on boy action) they jump for joy!Anyways, After long, meaningful quickies with my dog, I've come to the conclusion that humans are much better at sexual intercourse especially WILLING humans,...that's off topic, but is it? Let me emphasize that CEDU is corrupt. Nobody understands CEDU! What do they want from us youngin's?[ This Message was edited by: HelpME on 2004-11-23 19:58 ]

Offline ProgramAHolic

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »
Anyone else?[ This Message was edited by: ProgramAHolic on 2005-01-24 15:22 ]

Offline HelpME

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 11:08:00 PM »
HAHA yes, we all know that they loveee that..but I'm sure the boy on boy action is a little more to some staffs liking..if u know what and who I mean.. :lol:

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 12:59:00 AM »
are you fucking kidding me?
they made homosexuality out to be a huge taboo at cedu... they made kids feel shameful for having experimented with people of the same gender.  they discouraged it.
they just discouraged  sexuality.
aura solomon

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 10:07:00 AM »
When I was at CEDU, homosexuality was totally taboo, too. I mean, even if it was plainly evident that someone was (and who cares if he was) they would never touch it. If other kids brought it up, the staff changed the topic.  In fact, when two older girls were caught by a younger student, the male staff accused the younger student of lying. The funny thing was that all normal sexual urges/behavior (the ones that indicate you are alive and developing well) were demonized;we were made to rehash these experiences/feelings and reinterpret them as wrong.  This really fucked some of us up. It made us question normal behavior and assigned guilt to something that should be life affirming and beautiful.

I would have respected it so much more if staff just let us be flirtatious teenagers and treated sexuality as normal and just asserted they can't encourage sexual activity because of liability concerns (pregnancy etc.). Or even therapeutic concerns (we want you to focus on yourself, etc.)

In any event, I'm sure that when some of us got out, the first thing we did was get laid.
hanlea

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »
so true shanlea....
you don't know how eager i was to throw my virginity away post cedu.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »
Yeah, I thought you were crazy at first, but on further reflection I get your premise and conclusion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2004, 07:51:00 PM »
This is done to satisfy the Mormons that have taken over BCA. When I was there, mastrubation was "out of agreement" and people caught mastrubating were publically humiliated. One day Todd Degraff (Mormon Fanatic God) called the whole school population into the house and played "Whip It, Whip it Good." and during the humiliation, he showed the kids and staff the "victorias secret" pictures that the student was caught with, and then he publicly ridiculed him and condemned mastrubation - he, red faced, then threw the pictures on the floor, ranted, and fimally made the whole school go into raps for the rest of the day where they would be punished for sexuality Mormon style. We were scremed at for our perversion and sexuality and the poor kid was bullied for it and laughed at - just the the kid who got caught fucking the pig "weeeeee Weeeee" (fucking a pig isn't as bad as mastrubation to mormons. Ha ha - just kidding. But really, is it that much of a streach to a religion where all who perfectly conform believe they will be assigned the role of Gods and rule visciously over planets - (see "The God makers) paperback.

Offline godspeed!

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »
perhaps not so much demonization of sexuality as opening our minds to see that there is love beyond sex.  maybe that there is a profound connection possible between two men or between two women that is not usually expressed between us westerners... we're all able, i would presume, to find the magic of our own true sexuality; but to be able to see beyond the need for the physical... that is a new realm for most of us.
can you raise your kundalini serpent without a little physical sensation? probably not. there is much blockage in place due to societal pressures--
not to mention, the FOX network is becoming obvious in their plot to do the same "homosexual takeover" that you fear from CEDU or the mormons... dare i suggest close scrutiny will reveal a closely knit web of character names and references and between shows that is presently trying very covertly to humanise us a little more and, hopefull, take us out of a testosterone-laden male-dominated society and turn us into philosophic hermaphrodites (look it up, it's beneficial-- just don't manifest the eunich[sp?])

they don't want us GAY, just happy.
f there\'s anything that you know how to do, do it well cause it may come in handy some day...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2004, 12:23:00 AM »
Don't know much about the Mormon thoughts on this, but being raised Catholic, it seems worse, much worse regarding attitudes on sex.  

So can anyone tell me the "real" reason for the separation of the sexes, or being in trouble for looking at the opposite sex.  Is it something about self control?  Or what?

Offline godspeed!

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2004, 11:19:00 AM »
breaking attachments to sexuality and pretty much all other societal influence... taking care of "ME", keeping the kids who were molested etc safe from future molestations (supposedly, although HOW well did that work?)
also, and more recently i have discovered, the primary power a human has is sexuality. the denial of the libido is the door to complete acceptance and love of all things.
that was one way they could ensure we didn't rise up with brilliant new ideas and be more powerful than those who were in charge of our lives at that point.
f there\'s anything that you know how to do, do it well cause it may come in handy some day...

Offline Polarbear

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »
Now, I may be way off here, but I think a school has a pretty strong reason to be against sex among the students.  Aside from whatever therapeutic nonesense they endorse you have to figure it would drive the public up the wall. It would create such a tidal wave of problems the place would probably have to shut down.  I figure the parents would go nuts, the state would yank their permits, their accreditation would be popped, and their image would plummet.  Especially when you consider they're supposed to be helping minors, not running a brothel.  

If CEDU is anything like RMA was when I was there (Worse, right?) then I'm not surprised they take things to such an extreme that it's a witch hunt.  I'm not saying they're right-nothing like good ol' shame and degradation to teach people morality.  But I can see why they might have a reason behind what they do.  
Enjoy-Polarbear

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2004, 09:03:00 AM »
I had already had sex as a fourteen year old entrant. I WAS working on a healthy sexual life in all of its exciting beginnings when I arrived at RMA. Though I agree it is not in the best interest of the school to allow sex contracts and even "experimentation" by its students, I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH WHAT WAS IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE SCHOOL.
RMA failed me in the regard of early developmental relationships and the strategies that make them work or not.
I am not writing about my individual experience there, I am talking about a flaw in the program. I was ill equipt to relate to girls (or anyone)my age when I finally got the opportunity to "drain my balls" on them. I didn't know how to act like I did care, like I didn't care, when I should care and how to "act" when sex was just sex. (which is Ok sometimes...most of the time)
 It's all a biological need...well that's my opinion now, and with that metaphore in mind let's all think of eating or going to the bathroom. Well, after having been through the CEDU hoops 2.5 years later...I needed to be spoon fed for a while and also potty trained again.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Sexuality in CEDU
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2004, 10:18:00 AM »
Polar,I agree that the school could not promote sex for obvious reasons.

What I take offense to is the damaging and invasive way that CEDU treated sex and it's deleterious effects on our sexual and personal development.  

CEDU did this by:
--Overfixating and demonizing healthy sexual urges
--Destroying our sense of personal, sexual boundaries by exploiting and demonizing our feelings and experiences
--revictimizing people who suffered traumatic sexual events by means of verbal abuse and coersion
--Over-emphasizing our sexual experiences for their own voyeuristic purposes
--Exploiting (and distorting)our personal experiences to deal with their own past history
--Creating an unsafe therapeutic environment by bringing their own ADULT sexual stories (often unhealthy)into the private domain of developing minors
and finally,
--Treating normal sexual feelings and behavior abnormal and abnormal sexual feelings and behavior normal.
hanlea