Author Topic: NATIONAL LEVEL 'ON NOTICE WARNING', PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMAT  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NATIONAL LEVEL 'ON NOTICE WARNING', PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMAT
« on: December 03, 2004, 09:42:00 PM »
"Notice: You have been put on watch.  Failure to stop trolling, replying to your own posts, and failure to do whatever we say and failure to lie to survivors will result in your being banned from this site."

No clue what you are even saying about whatever you are saying.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »
fuck ya.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 08:27:00 AM »
Here's some more tasty journalism, Wes Fagger style, for all the genuine Survivors who don't vacilate between having been in Straight or not:

"You have been warned repeatedly. YOur next step is banning ALL of the Ips and usernames you have. Keep it up. If you wanna keep playing chidish games, you will find yourself looking for a new playground."

Let us put it this way;

If you will give me your address and all your personal information I will gladly send you ten whole dollars for free.  I will need your Social Security, your date of birth, and all witness statements pertaining to your personal business and previous experiences in this life. I want you to email it to me even though I cannot guarantee you what will happen in the future.  My personal track record cannot guarantee my trustworthiness, but you can trust others who I talk to even though they show the same track record. However, I promise that I will indeed give you ten dollars as long as you give me all the information I have requested and in the manner I request it.

I wouldn't give you my information for all the money in the fucking world.  And I will keep finding ways to come to this playground because there's not a fucking thing you can to do stop me from aiding in the knowledge that you use other survivors the way you've disorganizedly used them.  I don't care how you gossip to your graduate friends, I could care less about what you know about us here, but I certainly wouldn't give you more information.  I don't dislike you for taking advantage of people and manipulating them, you're just not the kind of persons I would do sincere business with.

If you ever do decide to get real with people you will see that the many who have asked you to post the full information, regarding a television show of the magnanimity of which you are purporting, is what must happen First before you can expect shit from anyone. Playground Shmayground, you made the playground and dirtied the sand first, homeslice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 09:34:00 AM »
Yawn.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2004, 10:04:00 AM »
Yawn. :smile:

Offline mElvinSemBler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2004, 10:34:00 AM »
Tired. Proceed to first row please.
will reopen many national abuse centers for you to get your money\'s worth.  Please bring me your children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
Who let the Animals out of their cages?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2004, 03:02:00 PM »
who cares. It is like watching reruns of "surviver". In other words, very boring and disengenious.

Yawn.