Author Topic: Sorry Everyone.. Apologizes to the World  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sorry Everyone.. Apologizes to the World
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 10:01:00 PM »
Sorry for what?  You be sorry, I am proud.  That is this countries biggest probelm, no backbone!

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »
That was my post, fuck this log in shit. ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »
Bush et al are the sorriest bunch of "amerikans" this country has seen in a long long time.  Obviously some people "yankeeboy" just accept the party line and don't know how to read or do any research.   Or maybe they are part of the 59 million brain dead americans that voted for Bush/Dick.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »
Southern Boy.  How about Sorry to Iraq civilians or at least the 100 THOUSAND killed thus far in the war.  You seem to be the type with the mindset of FUK THEM, that is till you are one of them; then I bet you'd scream INJUSTICE.  See what you war mongers forget is that people arent colateral damage.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Antny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2004, 11:24:00 AM »
Yeah, I'm sorry to the world.  I did everything I could to stop it, but with the money, and media stacked against the people...we failed.  Now what?  I think the Democrats are just as Fuckwhacked as the Republicans.  They're both coorporate puppets, without the people in mind.   They control public throught by media domination (both sides) so that the People are largely ignorant of reality, and are only innundated with rhetoric and spin.  What can we do?  Please see my post about Reform for my thought on the subject!  It's "Webroots" campaigning!
Antny
etter a lifetime of dreams fulfilled than dreams of fulfilment.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2004, 07:46:00 PM »
Het S.Boy
 The Nazi's didnt feel they owed any apologies for GENOCIDE either.  They tried to Justify the mass murder of all jews and any opposition.  Hitler was elected then all who didnt agree with him in his cabinet were removed and filled by loyalist.  Only those that agreed were let to live.  Whats that they say about history?
  Is that how you feel?
  Watching BBC news today, put me in the right frame of mind. A news crew was following a US ARMY unit through the battle zone.  They came to a house with wounded Iraqi' Insurgents.  They weren't armed, just bleeding.  One was playing dead. One american soldier saw him breathing and said,  "He's faking it."  Then THANKFULLY, the camera looked away as the Army Soldier shot a round into the wounded man.  "HE's not fakeing it now." The soldier said.  That is what I am sorry to the Iraq people for.  You may not agree, thats your right, but the fact that you dont see this as wrong is nausiating.
  The more I have pondered your post the more you disgust me.
red and blue states. red and blue. north and south. Its happening all over again.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"