Author Topic: 14 Year old Dies at THAYER LEARNING CENTER  (Read 76519 times)

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
14 Year old Dies at THAYER LEARNING CENTER
« Reply #360 on: March 02, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
who are steve hassan and rick ross?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 02, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
On 2005-03-02 13:03:00, tlcrescue wrote:

"who are steve hassan and rick ross?"

http://www.rickross.com/

http://www.freedomofmind.com/

Power concedes nothing without a demand. The limit of oppression is determined by the extent of the endurance of the oppressed.
--Frederick Douglas

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline ExSgtRocha

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
I hope this is the thread everyone is looking for.

Anyone with new information or if you have currently left Thayer please contact us.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #363 on: March 05, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »
If you can remember a distinctive word or phrase, use the search WWF link to the left to find the specific post you're looking for. If you have any trouble at all, let me know, I'll help you.

It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God, but to create him.
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 07, 2005, 09:59:00 PM »
As soon as Thayer got it's own topic, every one went into hiding. Is Thayer passe' now?

Offline ExSgtRocha

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 07, 2005, 11:10:00 PM »
We are needing new students names.  
Recently released students, and students who have not been in contact before.  
Please contact us.

private mail us

Thanks Tim

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #366 on: March 08, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »
On 2005-03-07 18:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"As soon as Thayer got it's own topic, every one went into hiding. Is Thayer passe' now?"

I think people are scared. But there's really no need to be. I split Thayer off into it's own forum to make it easier for a reader to find all the related material. Nobody has to pick through the entire Troubled Teen forum to find the Thayer related stuff. It also gets a higher ranking in the search engines because it has it's own heading.

But the people ya'll might be afraid of would probably be determined enough to find it anyway. It's the people who don't know and who want to learn something about Thayer who get the benefit.

As always, I don't think you're being silly. If you're uncomfortable posting much information then don't do it right now, or ever. You can always set up a disposable email address if you want to communicate privately w/ someone and just post that address or send it to the person/people you want to communicate with. Do be cautious. Do check ID. That's not paranoid, that's just good sense.

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2005, 12:26:00 AM »
There are still kids being abused at thayer. We all need to help stop this from going on. My daughter Julia is still having nightmares about the place. She was only there for four months and she's all messed up from it. What about kids that get left there for 1 year or longer? It's not just the abuse they have to endure but watching other kids get abused is almost as awful my daughter told me. They pick on minority kids according to Julia. Blacks and mexicans get it the worst according to Julia. She has seen girls get taken down so hard that they turned purple because their arm was pulled so far up behind their back. She's seen kids brush their teeth until their lips and gums bleed and the enamel came off of one girls teeth. One girl had boils bigger than golf balls in her private areas and they finally took her to the doctor. The other girls a lot of them had bladder and other infections from not being allowed to use the bathroom often enough. They would be told to suck up their drama. Two days before Roberto Reyes died a girl had an asthma attack and a sergeant told her to go lay down. Quite awhile, hours later another sergeant came in and paniced when she saw the child trying to breathe. They did take her to the doctor but what if they hadn't? It seems to me that the people they hire aren't intelligent enough to figure out a critical medical situation how could anybody who knows this leave their child in their care? They let a boy die for gosh sakes. In my opinion we're probably for the most part dealing with IQs lower than 70 and the common sense of pigs. I am talking about the staff by the way. The kids are I'm sure smarter than the staff. That's really scarry. Can you imagine being one of those kids and knowing that something is terribly wrong with the boy who was dying and not being allowed to say hey I think he needs help or you may get taken down, smoked for hours or locked in isolation.What a situation to be in. Well let me tell you the kids are put in these situations daily. My daughter was scared to death when they put the girl off to the side to have her asthma attack. She told me that another girl and her almost started crying because they were so scared but they knew the consequences for crying so they were quiet. Can you imagine the guilt they would have felt if the girl had died? Asthma is VERY VERY SERIOUS in case you don't know very much about it. An attack gone untreated can likely be fatal. People die from asthma all the time. I have a daughter who almost died from asthma when she was 10 months old and she was taken by ambulance to the hospital immediately after the attack started. She was in the hospital for almost a week. My point is that we're dealing with a very serious illness hear and they told the girl to go lay down. This shows the intelligence level of the staff. For God sakes you see somebody fighting for breath and you tell them to go lay down? Lets pretend that they didn't break a kids foot a couple of weeks ago and a boy didn't die and they don't wake kids up in the middle of the night and make them exercise in mud for hours and then go back to bed all filthy, mice moles and spiders don't crawl all over the kids while they try to sleep, girls aren't forced to brush their teeth until the enamel comes off, boys aren't forced to drag a dying boy to the latrine to hose him down, kids aren't punched in the face by sergeants, kids aren't locked up in isolation rooms for days and even weeks at a time listening to some crazy inspirational tapes, Don't forget we're pretending that this crap never happened because we all know that it does but even if it didn't why would a person want their child at the mercy of complete morons? I didn't say mormons I said morons. My biggest fear after I found out about Roberto Reyes dying was that something terrible would happen to Julia and that those idiots wouldn't have enough common sense to get her medical attention and she might die. I live in California and there were ice storms in Missouri when I found out that the boy had been killed. I was horrified. I called them every day telling them they'd better not let anything happen to my daughter. The part that scared me the most was when they told me that they called his family at 10a.m. and at 4:30 he died at Thayer. This disturbed me to say the least. I screamed at the lady "You had six frickin hours to save him and you didn't even call an ambulance when he wasn't breathing well at 10 a.m." This was the point I knew we were not dealing with people with very much going on upstairs. Lack of common sense coupled with people that just don't care and and you have dangerous situations on your hands. Please if you have a child in this place GET THEM OUT AND QUICKLY. I'm not over reacting. Please if you don't believe me call and talk to my daughter who will tell you the truth. She doesn't have to lie because I found out about thayer before she told me anything and I know the whole dirty truth. The kids aren't lying or manipulating you so they can come home. Thayer staff are lying and manipulating you by saying this about your kids so you won't believe them and you'll leave them to be abused and they can collect their precious money. I truely believe that it's only about the money. Sorry but we were all fooled. The website makes the program look so wonderful and parent help makes them sound so good. Parent help is owned by them. So are many of the other agencies you had to deal with before you put your child there but I won't get into that for now. As hard as Thayer tries to keep parents away from the facility I went there and it's a dingy shit hole of a place. They'll have you meet them in the hamilton office for a family visit and have teen transport come pick up your child by but anything to keep you from seeing the reality of your childs life at Thayer. Nope. That's their dirty little secret. Well I demanded a tour and That place is gross. I saw the little closet that the boy died in. Yep it was a closet. No bed. No bed could possibly have fit in such a small space. Don't let them lie to you. I'm a nosey sucker and I found out a lot at my visit. Caro told me that they had a nurse on staff. He's a liar. NO nurse. Just believe me that they'll tell you anything to make you leave your kid there. Yes even lie. Please call me if you have any questions for me or my daughter. We're not affraid to expose the truth. And any child who gets out please contact Cadet Ramirez {Julia} She's very worried about the kids she left behind especially Cadet Hayes from Oakland California. Julia has done everything she can do to help you but Oakland is huge and she can't find your mom. If you're reading this Hayes please call Ramirez. 707-527-7628 or e-mail her at bootcampprincess14@yahoo.com anybody else please feel free to call or e-mail as well. We will do anything we can to help in any way that we can. Pia

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2005, 07:06:00 AM »
is hyes a boy or girl?if so i think i know him

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 10, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
I would like to follow up on the comment above where Thayer says when our kids tell us these things going on inside, it is just a minuplation.   Well, what I could like to know is how can it be a manipulation when several kids I have spoken with give the same EXACT accounts of what happens in there as my son did, and they have never met my son!  If my son says something happened in there, and another student gives me an identical account of those types of events, yet they were not even in Thayer at the same time, how is that lying and a manipulation?   Explain THAT one Thayer!

Oh, and the claims that the Reyes boy that died was "dragged" through the showers, I believe it because my son experienced the EXACT same thing.  He was hogtied to another cadet and was "dragged" through the showers.  And, he said that the tile on the bathroom floor is broken in many places, so that accounts for the cuts on his arms, chest and legs.  And, I am sure that is exactly how Reyes got his cuts as well!

Offline ExSgtRocha

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 11, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
Are there any new leads on Thayer?
I am looking for recently released students or former employees.
Contact Tim Rocha 816-671-9662

Offline Mrs. Doubtfire

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 12, 2005, 11:13:00 PM »
Tim - If the kids are hesitant to contact you maybe they can go through Julia who can assure them you are our Knight in Shining Armour.

If still hesitant, they could contact Steve Rock at the Kansas City Star; or ISAC.

I wish more parents would be responsive to helping those left behind.  I'm stunned at the sudden silence of our site as soon as it became dedicated.

Antigen set it up so those trying to learn about this dungeon would locate this board if they entered Thayer into Google or other search engines.  WE need to keep it current, active and alive.

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 14, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
well, this forum came up on the google search this morning, but, unfortunately, right behind is was a search result that links you to the parenthelp website.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 15, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »
Hayes is a girl. Julia

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 15, 2005, 12:43:00 AM »
This is Julia again. Would anybody who knew me at thayer please e-mail me at bootcampprincess14@yahoo.com please don't be affraid. We all were in it together and it's time to help the ones left behind. please call me or e-mail me. i'm cadet ramirez, julia. i've only been out for 2 months so i know some of you must remember me. if you're a boy you probably don't but you can e-mail me also because we need to all stick together. e-mail address,bootcampprincess14@yahoo.com or call me at 707-527-7628. you can call collect. my mother doesn't mind at all. please contact me. julia