Author Topic: 4 more years!  (Read 1995 times)

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
4 more years!
« on: November 03, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »
the best man won, 4 more years! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 08:58:00 AM »
At least he inherited his own mess.  the election did show what kind of country we are in.  I did find it strange that the people screwed the worst voted for him. because he says jesus all the time?  
we shall see, I am interested in the progress of the next 6 months with schrub still here.  Mainly to see if he can have 8 years of record breaking deficits, 4 down 4 to go.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Antny

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 09:32:00 AM »
I don't think you can really say, "The best man won"  I think the best Spin won.  To win an election on a platform of bashing your opponent, and scaring the hell out of the people with TERROR isn't exactly a vote by an "informed" pupulace.  Oh well...I guess we'll see what transpires in the next four years.  I for one am scared as hell to what's going to happen in the global arena with a Bible Thumping Redneck in control of the most powerful nation on the planet.  

At least he inherited his own friggin mess.  Let's see how the Republicans can get outta this jam!
etter a lifetime of dreams fulfilled than dreams of fulfilment.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 01:47:00 PM »
afraid of what?  the donkeys have had THEIR way for the past 50+ years, controll of the presidency, house or senate.  now the elephants get a shot at it, fair is fair?  just have to wait and see what transpires in the next 5-10 years before any educated judgement can be tagged on "W", that's all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »
Well I guess I can start praying for W and his butt fuck vp and all their familes to die horribly in some sort of "accident".  I will start the prayer chain today.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 10:56:00 AM »
On 2004-11-05 07:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well I guess I can start praying for W and his butt fuck vp and all their familes to die horribly in some sort of "accident".  I will start the prayer chain today.   "

I will pray with you....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »
The Lord tells His children, those who call themselves Christians, that we are to submit, respect, and pray for those in authority over us, as God Himself has allowed the authority to be put into place.  If you want a better President, pray for the one you have.  Pray that God give him wisdom in making choices that affect us all.  Pray for his family as family matters can affect our decision making process.  Pray for his protection.  If you celebrate Christmas, than by your actions, you are claiming to be a Christian, as Christmas is to honor and commemorate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  With that being said, you are claiming to be one of Christ's and as Christ Himself says in the Bible, those who belong to Him will obey Him.  So, obey the Lord and pray for the President.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2004, 07:46:00 AM »
fuck you.  I;m not a mindless fuck.  And Christ didn't mean GW.  He is the 3rd anti-christ, right behind hitler and napolean.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2004, 09:11:00 AM »
US religious zealots a threat to the world:
American defeat in Iraq is only a matter of time, but how long it takes matters a lot. The fate of Iraq is a sideshow, the terrorist threat is a red herring, and the radical Islamists' dream of a worldwide jihad against the West is a fantasy, but the attempt to revive Pax Americana is real. No matter what the outcome of the election in November, 2004, the enterprise is likely to continue. It is bound to fail eventually, but we need it to fail soon.

American military power is not limitless, and the other big powers will not stand for US military domination of the world. They don't buy the cover story about the 'terrorist threat,' but they don't want a fight either. They are all on hold for the moment, hoping that America will remember its commitment to the United Nations, the rule of law and multilateralism. If it does not, then the drift back into alliances, balance-of-power politics and military confrontations will begin. Ten years from now, an American-led alliance that includes India and occupies much of the Middle East could be facing a European alliance led by France, Germany and Russia AND a hostile, heavily armed China.

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe ... 0771029780

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2004, 09:13:00 AM »
US religious zealots a threat to the world:
American defeat in Iraq is only a matter of time,
but how long it takes matters a lot. The fate of Iraq is a sideshow, the terrorist threat is a red herring,
 and the radical Islamists' dream of a worldwide jihad against the West is a fantasy, but the
 attempt to revive Pax Americana is real. No matter what the outcome of the election in November, 2004,
 the enterprise is likely to continue. It is bound to fail eventually, but we need it to fail soon.

American military power is not limitless, and the other big powers will not stand for US military
domination of the world. They don't buy the cover story about the 'terrorist threat,' but they don't
want a fight either. They are all on hold for the moment, hoping that America will remember its
commitment to the United Nations, the rule of law and multilateralism. If it does not, then the drift
 back into alliances, balance-of-power politics and military confrontations will begin. Ten years from
now, an American-led alliance that includes India and occupies much of the Middle East could be
facing a European alliance led by France, Germany and Russia AND a hostile, heavily armed China.

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe ... 0771029780

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
4 more years!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2004, 09:27:00 AM »
" I'm convinced America's role in the world is self-limiting and doomed to fail...
They will crash and burn , because the American public will eventually pull the plug when the casualties and taxes go up.  They did it in Vietnam, in Lebanon and in Somalia, and they'll do it in Iraq.  We just don't know when...
As for Kerry v. Bush, there was little difference between the too... but at least with Kerry you had a bit of a faint hope..."

Gwynne Dyer