Author Topic: Bethel receives a busload of victims  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Watchaduen

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethelAcademyAbuse/
Bethel receives a busload of victims
« on: November 02, 2004, 11:06:00 PM »
Since Bethel Academy has now joined up with WWASP (hey they are the pros in abusing and torturing kids) Bethel received a busload of victims from the two WWASP schools that were recently raided and closed by the Mexican government.  How can parents be soooo ignorant????  When they were sitting there and got a phone call that the school "THEY" had sent them to was CLOSED FOR ABUSE.  Why was their first thought "what other abusive school can I send them to"?  Bethel was the answer.  Bethel had been running only 50-60 boy victims and only around 10 girl victims (since the girl school was raided and all victims removed over the summer).  Now they are full to capacity with victims and money overflowing.  How nice.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
heryle - My son was TORTURED and ABUSED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, aka Pine View Academy, Lucedale, MS.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Bethel receives a busload of victims
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 06:39:00 PM »
They don't know whats going on, they don't know about closings or abuse, they've probably been worked over so many times by the programs ALREADY, that they're still convinced their child MUST be in some damned program, so there they are.

If there was full disclosure, and media attention on the closings and abuse, it might be different.

Until there's disclosure, transparency, regulation, and sunshine? don't expect things to change.  :sad:

Any Irishman who doubts the reality of selective enforcement ought to take just a moment to comtemplate the etymology of the term "paddy waggon".
--Antigen

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."