Author Topic: my opinion  (Read 2119 times)

Offline sweet_grl_with_a_bad_atti

• View Profile
my opinion
« on: October 29, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »
hey all u aarc ppl
  so personally i hate aarc i was in there for 14 months and completely dissagree with everything there. i no half af u ppl will disagree but i dont care this is my fucking opinion they told me if i relapsed that i would be back out on the streets doin all the harsh shit but im not u stupid fucks im doin very well acctually so you can take those useless 12 steps and shove them up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!also you pay out your fucking ass to ruin you life so fuck that!!!!have u ppl read tradition 11 i saw a comercial on n.a so fuck u all hipocrits.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
uts up

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my opinion
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 12:34:00 AM »
Doesn't AARC claim some insane number like 90% success rate? This girl must be one of those rare who is not a "success" of AARC. Oh no wait, her opinion is in the majority, nevermind.

Offline sweet_grl_with_a_bad_atti

• View Profile
my opinion
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »
aarc is nuthin but a building built on fuckin lies and fucked up ppllike dr dean vouse he thinks hes so god damned funny with his stupid jokes that he says every friday and thursday and he makes us listen to his bullshit no it all theorys all fucking day long and when it comes to the media and news he completly controdicts what he says off t v he makes us lie bassicly when the camera is on.[ This Message was edited by: sweet_grl_with_a_bad_attitude on 2004-10-29 22:08 ]
uts up

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my opinion
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
Oh sweet girl are you confused about Trad. 11 whcih only applies to breaking personal anonomity.AA does tv commercials but does not show specific peoples faces as that is against tradition.
I notice you are all over this board looking for a fight.
If you don't agree with AARC I can understand that ,but on the other hand what have they done to you for you to hate them so bad? You are the one who relapsed why would they want you around if you don't want help?

Just some questions to ponder,
see ya around

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my opinion
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 03:15:00 PM »
ok listen i may have fucked it up>>  i am not looking for a fight i jkust hate aarc i hate everything about it for my own reason so im sorry if u think im looking for a figh but im not i just found this place and thought i could get it out