Author Topic: THE SEVEN STEPS  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THE SEVEN STEPS
« on: October 26, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »
THE 7 STEPS

1 Admitted we are powerless over Drugs

2 Come to believe that a power greater than ourselves can restore us to Sanity.

3-Admitted to God, Ourselves and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

4   Do a Searching and fearless moral inventory and continued to do so on a daily basis?s.

5      Make direct Amends to all those we have harmed accept where it may hurt them.

6   Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscience contact with God as we understand him.

7   Having received the gift of awareness carry this message to all we can help and practice these principles in all our daily affairs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
THE SEVEN STEPS
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »
Here's my version of the 7 steps.

I think this is a pretty literal rendition of how I came to think of them. By the way I HATED Step raps because everyone had a different meaning than the 'real English' version so it was kind of mind-fucking. I apologize to anyhone who actually got anything out of these. Here goes:

1 "Admitted we are powerless over Drugs"

Listed every drug we ever did, might have done, or hoped we'd done when we introduced ourselves. Came to think of drugs and "druggie attitute" as describing everything wrong with the world;

2 "Come to believe that a power greater than ourselves can restore us to Sanity."

Made the group or Art our Higher Power and would not admit to any other religious, spiritual or philosophical interest because to do so would be "getting into my head;"

3 "Admitted to God, Ourselves and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs."

Snitched on ourselves, revealing every embarrasing thought or feeling to some staff member or other, finally learning to inhibit all non-Seed thoughts (and snitch on others 'for their own good');

4 "Do a Searching and fearless moral inventory and continued to do so on a daily basis"

Re-work your life so everything pre-Seed was unworthy and had no value and all things post-Seed had the potential for perfection, if only you could be good enough;

5 "Make direct Amends to all those we have harmed accept where it may hurt them."

You might be able to make up for what a horrible, destructive loser you were if only you could be straight. Snitch on yourself to your parents and the staff for every perceived wrong you did. Your 'old druggie friends' would have to get by on their own, unless you were lucky enough to convince one to come into the Seed and get straight;

6 "Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscience contact with God as we understand him."

This is really just getting into your head so just sit in the rap and listen, dumbass;

7 "Having received the gift of awareness carry this message to all we can help and practice these principles in all our daily affairs."

Constantly berate yourself for perceived imperfections, hope the rest of the world will join you in the Seed and vindicate your choice to be there. Never fail to be an example and a good Seedling because the future of the world is on your shoulders. Deep inside, you know you're a hopeless dumbfuck so try hard to be perfect, it's your only hope.
ally Gator

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THE SEVEN STEPS
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 04:56:00 PM »
LOL!!!! Cleveland

Offline Somejoker

• View Profile
THE SEVEN STEPS
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 05:00:00 PM »
7) Having received the gift of awareness....

use this perceived "gift" to seperate yourself from and pretend you were better than everyone else. Imagine and believe you have a power that most people do not have, the ability to read other peoples honesty and intentions.

Rule # 7, the cultic bastard definition of a AA step that really means awareness of your own situation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THE SEVEN STEPS
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2004, 12:18:00 AM »
On 2004-10-26 13:00:00, cleveland wrote:

"Here's my version of the 7 steps.

I think this is a pretty literal rendition of how I came to think of them. By the way I HATED Step raps because everyone had a different meaning than the 'real English' version so it was kind of mind-fucking. I apologize to anyhone who actually got anything out of these. Here goes:

1 "Admitted we are powerless over Drugs"

Listed every drug we ever did, might have done, or hoped we'd done when we introduced ourselves. Came to think of drugs and "druggie attitute" as describing everything wrong with the world;

2 "Come to believe that a power greater than ourselves can restore us to Sanity."

Made the group or Art our Higher Power and would not admit to any other religious, spiritual or philosophical interest because to do so would be "getting into my head;"

3 "Admitted to God, Ourselves and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs."

Snitched on ourselves, revealing every embarrasing thought or feeling to some staff member or other, finally learning to inhibit all non-Seed thoughts (and snitch on others 'for their own good');

4 "Do a Searching and fearless moral inventory and continued to do so on a daily basis"

Re-work your life so everything pre-Seed was unworthy and had no value and all things post-Seed had the potential for perfection, if only you could be good enough;

5 "Make direct Amends to all those we have harmed accept where it may hurt them."

You might be able to make up for what a horrible, destructive loser you were if only you could be straight. Snitch on yourself to your parents and the staff for every perceived wrong you did. Your 'old druggie friends' would have to get by on their own, unless you were lucky enough to convince one to come into the Seed and get straight;

6 "Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscience contact with God as we understand him."

This is really just getting into your head so just sit in the rap and listen, dumbass;

7 "Having received the gift of awareness carry this message to all we can help and practice these principles in all our daily affairs."

Constantly berate yourself for perceived imperfections, hope the rest of the world will join you in the Seed and vindicate your choice to be there. Never fail to be an example and a good Seedling because the future of the world is on your shoulders. Deep inside, you know you're a hopeless dumbfuck so try hard to be perfect, it's your only hope.

"

Aww.  you poor twisted soul.  and to think - you took time out of your productive day to type all that out too.