Author Topic: Caroline the Wolf  (Read 41473 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« on: October 25, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »
This woman was purely mean, she did not need to be in charge of kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »
I did not like her much at all, my attitude to her back then was to stay away from her kind of like a mean dog that bites, of course now that I am older and wiser if a dog snaps at me I kick the shit out of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 04:37:00 PM »
When i look back at those times at RMA 90-92, I can't believe how some of those ataff tried to intimidate me a 15 year old kid.  I would like to take some of those male counselers out honkytonkin with me, my biker, and redneck buddies now. They would probally be fine until we started drinking corn liqour and one of them tried to take care of his feelings. ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »
On 2004-10-25 13:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When i look back at those times at RMA 90-92, I can't believe how some of those ataff tried to intimidate me a 15 year old kid.  I would like to take some of those male counselers out honkytonkin with me, my biker, and redneck buddies now. They would probally be fine until we started drinking corn liqour and one of them tried to take care of his feelings. ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed:: "
that was me I forgot to log in.  yeehaw

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2004, 04:58:00 PM »
On 2004-10-25 13:07:00, southern boy wrote:

"I did not like her much at all, my attitude to her back then was to stay away from her kind of like a mean dog that bites, of course now that I am older and wiser if a dog snaps at me I kick the shit out of it."

HAHAHAHAHA. That's exactly how I felt ahout her. I remember her tit REDUCTION surgery.  :rofl:
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
She was a psycho I remember in this rap once this guy was sitting there, and all of the sudden she accused him of having sexual thoughts about her.  That kid did not know what to say, and after the rap she told her clique she was going to strip him down of his manhood.  What a bitch!

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2005, 03:19:00 PM »
I would very much like to know the story of what happened to C. Wolf(e) and Randy Eide. Does anyone know if they still work with kids or when did they stop with CEDU?

Do you know these people I am talking about? anyone?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
I was in with her as a student in R.S. Her real name was Jenny, they got her to change it for some reason or another. She was damn hot at the time, probably working there turned her into a bitch.
o What

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
Rreally? Caroline's name was Jenny. Now that, I don't think I know. are you quite sure we speak of the same blonde?
Maybe she was from Chicago, but maybe cali.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
Yeah, it's the same one. I knew her in R.S. in the late 70's. She was with some guy then named Karl  who changed his name to Josh. CEDU was big on getting people to change their names then.

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »
the josh  guy  was a handyman who lived on site and liked country stuff like alabama   get a username  and you can be sent private messages.

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
Randy her husband while I was there, ran some of my workshops including taking me on a very strange tour of Montana at one time. Jenny. Blowsmeaway. Well, then, where are they now. What was Jenny nee caroline like as a student? she was one of those staff... who I'd like to "contact". Just got a note for her. And Randy...any comments?
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2005, 09:34:00 PM »
She was hot, everyone wanted to do her. I didn't notice much else to be honest.
o What

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »
Are these people all out of a job now?
o What

Offline vortexwx

• View Profile
Caroline the Wolf
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
Forgive my original post here...Caroline humiliated me numerous times and I guess I let it get to me too much. I haven't thought about any of this for a really long time, and apparently I still have some unresolved issues.[ This Message was edited by: vortexwx on 2005-04-10 14:58 ]