Author Topic: The Glenn Sutton thing.  (Read 1726 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
The Glenn Sutton thing.
« on: October 20, 2004, 02:51:00 PM »
This is from an ANON at Cedualumni.com

"As i stated earlier, both employees are GONE, due to their unacceptable behavior. One was fired after an investigatin by the sherrif and Child Protective Services, the other resigned after accusations from many children surfaced. I have no reason to doubt my son. He has never lied about being abused or anything of that nature, nor would he. Sure, he's a liar on many counts, but not in this case.. His father was very abusive, and to this day, he minimizes that.
What would you think if YOUR child was licked in the face by a male staff member. This happened to other students, as well as other inappropriate physical contact.
The hitting incident left bruises that were photographed 4 days after the fact by the sheriff.
These incidents were not fabricated by my son, or any of the other students. I even have assurance from another member of the staff that the staff member whot licked my son and others had been accused of several inappropriate things, and that his resignation was a long time coming. These incidents have been absolutely confirmed as TRUE.

Please understand that I am not trying to cause problems by bringing these things up on this site. I am just curious, that if my son experience this type of thing twice within a month (he's only been there 4 months), that something is not right, and someone else MUST HAVE had similar experiences."

-Too bad. I rather didn't dislike Glenn and Lisa. But they were new and came from a place with tipis.
-blownaway
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
The Glenn Sutton thing.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »
Glenn did this?

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
The Glenn Sutton thing.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »
I did already make a mistake confusing a Russ at CEDU with a Russ at RMA so I don't wanna commit fully. But if you read on the subject here, that seems to be what happened. There was some postings about face licking by staff and he was named earlier.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
The Glenn Sutton thing.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »
There was a staff member named Tony who we all that wanted to pull a Micheal Jackson on us.  He went through with peer group 40 or 41.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Glenn Sutton thing.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »
was it the tony mills guy  who was a relational abuser and would select one kid he hated and turn others against him and tell lies about him to look good for the heads so he could keep his job. he got caught savagely raping a boy even though he hated gays he ended up running some wilderness quest thing?

Offline Polarbear

• View Profile
The Glenn Sutton thing.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
No. He's talking about Tony Almaras. (SP?)  The guy was adequate, but seemed ignorant and unaware of what was going on.  Worked well enough in support roles.  Enjoy-Polarbear