Author Topic: FEMA Disaster Drill Set For Election Day: 35 Days Til Disast  (Read 702 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
FEMA Disaster Drill Set For Election Day: 35 Days Til Disast
« on: October 17, 2004, 11:44:00 PM »
Who could possibly know if any of these types of alerts are real.  However my policy is to share them. That way if something WERE to happen, many people will have seen the warning.  So here's another one, folks. It's particularly concerning because Bush has asked that the election be postponed in the event or terrorism.
Anyone care to speculate on what their target might be this time?

*FEMA Disaster Drill Set For Election Day*

"35 Days Till Disaster: Is an Election Day Faux-Terror Event All But CERTain?

Mark Erwin | October 4 2004

On Tuesday, September 28th, a new federally-funded, FEMA-directed citizen training program began in my town called CERT. CERT stands for
"Community Emergency Response Team.î

A quick internet search reveals that my town isn't the only one participating. Nearly every town in America has its own CERT program, it
would appear.

My neighbor's teenage son attended CERTís initial orientation meeting and later showed me the equipment and materials he was given.

He received free of charge a backpack containing hundreds of dollars worth of gear, including a hard hat, reflective garb for checkpoint/traffic-control duty, a high beam flashlight, eye guards, etc.

In the near future, he said, heíll also be given (again, free of charge) a special radio over which he can tap into the county's emergency
communications net.

Then, he showed me his 300 page CERT training manual along with his training schedule for upcoming weeks.

The CERT training program is intensive. Itís scheduled to last for only a little over a month.

In the short span of just 35 days, CERT trainees will learn the following...

1) Disaster preparedness
2) Disaster fire safety
3) Disaster medical operations
4) Light search and rescue
5) CERT Organization
6) Disaster psychology

But what really caught my eye were the last two items on CERT's training schedule:

On Tuesday, October 25th, CERT trainees will receive training on "Terrorism and CERT.î

Then, exactly one week later, CERTís training program will conclude with a "Disaster Simulation & Examination".

This final day for the CERT training program, the day when CERT will climax with a "disaster simulation," is none other than Election Day!

Is this mere coincidence? I can't believe that it is. CERT is a nationwide FEMA-sponsored citizen training program, after all. I assume, in every town and hamlet, fledgling CERT teams are following this exact same training schedule. And that means a nationwide "disaster simulation" is scheduled for all of them come Election Day!

As 9-11 demonstrated, federal drills and simulations can sometimes be used to provide cover for preparations for what are, in fact,
premeditated events timed to coincide exactly with the drills and simulations.

Does the timetable for the CERT program portend something like a second 9-11 come Election Day?

Will the same spooks who staged the 9-11 faux-terror event perpetrate another faux-terror event come November 2nd?

The CERT training timetable parallels exactly the training timetable for the Texas State Guard leaked by a brave guardsman to talk radio host
Alex Jones. He told Alex that elite units of the Texas State Guard were being intensively trained to be ready for martial-law-style deployments
come the first week of November.

Needless to say, in light of this leak to Alex, when I learned that Election Day was scheduled to be the day when FEMAís CERT training program climaxes with a "disaster simulation," chills went down my spine.

If, in fact, a second 9-11 does happen come Election Day, there wonít be much doubt about who did it. Like the original, it too will have had to
have been an inside job. How else could our next domestic terror event be timed to coincide exactly with the ìdisaster simulationî set to
conclude FEMAís CERT training timetable?
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/oct ... saster.htm

Check out Markís blog at: http://americathebushieful.blogspot.com
--
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700