Author Topic: Cascade School  (Read 40463 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« on: October 15, 2004, 03:29:00 PM »
I went to Cascade school until it shut down. It doesn't appear all of you have the correct message so i will give you the rundown. One weekend the kids got fed up and planned. Monday they went straight from school to their dorms about 20 of 120 people did not participate and the girls wsent over to the guys dorms in bras and skirts. Then they all just sat and chilled playing music and shit.  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy: give me a call at 925-381-3752 and we can chat about how fucked up Cascade is or if you have any questions
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SinfullyHoly194

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
i knew this girl named Sara who came from Cascade right before i graduated CHS... and my god she was such a fucking bitch... and the story she told me was way different than what you posted... also, she's a little slutty cunt and she was fat and stupid and had no life and was a LIAR!!! have a fabulous day.... :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »
Hey i knew that girl. Yup u are totally right i hated that fucking bitch.........your cool!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 04:24:00 AM »
I went to Cascade twice. Yes, twice. The first time I was there it was stict as hell, and by the time I got sent back it was really different. No one followed any of the rules, and the staff had pretty much given up. I fell lucky though, as I got to watch the school go from stable to barely above water. There's nothing like seeing something you hate fail miserably.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »
Anyone know where Michael Allgood ended up this time?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
Hopefully in jail. I heard he was embezelling money from the school the whole time, then when someone found out, he gave the assets to his boyfreind as a 'gift' so that he couldn't be busted for it. I heard that  all the founding staff at Cascade were in on it.

Offline RositaCB

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
I went to Cascade for 22 months and it was hard and I hated it most of the time that I was stuck there, but that school did a lot for me and most of the people there were amazing.  I dont regret going there and I wouldnt change my experience if could.  I am sorry that it closed down in the middle of some people's stay and I wish it was still open. For those of you who are negative about your time there, I think you need to see that yes, it had flaws, but it was also an amazing place when it was in its prime. It saved me from a lifetime of insecurity and unhealthy relationships.  I would not be where I am in life today if I hadnt had that experience. So hate Cascade if you want, but you really should take time to think of the good things it had, how safe it could feel, how amazing the workshops were, and what incredible people we met there. I dont believe for a second that the school closed down because of that stupid story, even if it did happen like you say, so get a life and stop saying bullshit about Cascade.

Offline damanamanit

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
Cascade was an EXPERIENCE. The friends I made there I would still do anything for. The program was fundamentally fucked up and some of the staff there had NO business being around children!
You are entitled to your opinion as anyone else is. As far as not talking about things that maybe you were UNAWARE of, sit back and STFU...many people were abused..you don't like the perception of their experience, don't read it.

PS: I'll speak about Cascade any way I see fit. I don't need or want your permission.  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »
when i was at a her new program she acted like a total whore did she do this at cascade

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 02:19:00 AM »
Don't come on here and tell us not to bitch about Cascade. If you had a good experience, then fine. But if you're going to talk about all the good it did you then maybe you should mention what you did after you got out. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Offline hollenkrepp

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
I will come here and speak my mind. I graduated Cascade after 26 months. for more than two thirds of my stay i was on dishes and maybe not for the best reasons but it made me a better person for it. For those of you who were cut off from finishing the program i am truly sorry that you will miss out on you symposium. I did, during my stay feel the breaking down of cascade as the power of the school went from the founders hands to new people who did not understand the heart of what was being done. There was no embesling on michael allgood's part but i understand that people like to have a scape goat. and for those of you who critize the program without finishing it then you understand nothing of what the program has to offer, and to those of you who did finish you have forgotten your statement and are living with that constant choice  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »
Oh man someone snuff this bitch. She is definitely the same person who constantly got you kicked off ski trips and the likes because she's a no good, brainwashed, staff-wannabe snitch of a pull up queen

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »
Yeah - save the righteous bullshit for cedualumni.com - good to hear you enjoyed your experience. I didn't.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline damanamanit

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2005, 02:20:00 AM »
Well Missy, you've done it again....
As for your 'symposium,' kiss my ass! It was called the Summitt when I was there and puss ass bitches like you were kept on dishes by people like me because you enjoyed fucking with the weak at their expense.
I did NOT deserve to be betrayed. I didn't deserve the foul treatment for leaving the school after being violated by a high ranking staff member, it happened and I live with the mess that it created in my life everyday.
You on the other hand continue to discredit and devalue you those who didn't have their head up their ass as far as you.
Take what ever it was that it gave you and rotate. :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade School
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
Holy shit! SHannon Greenberg???? Hey i was there when the school got shut down? Hows it going?