Author Topic: Why is America hated in the Arab world?  (Read 1018 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Why is America hated in the Arab world?
« on: October 15, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »
That's an idiodic statement. These heathens attacked America, not Bush. They have been attacking American's around the world for the last 25 years. Did we blame Carter (and the Democrats) for Iran Hostage Crisis? I don't seem to recall that as the case. Although, I do recall they were releaed as soon as Regan took office. The people that profess to hate America or American's do so out of ignorance and long lessons of idealogical hatred. Don't fool yourselves people, with pithy quotes and diatribe. It's not about the typical political bullshit now. It's about the life or death of America, American's and Freedom. I have relatives in Iraq fighting for this cause. They believe in it. They see firsthand the good it has done for many (the vast majority) of Iraqi countrymen. Iraqi countrymen who now take up the fight for their land, and for their childrens freedom.

So, what would you liberals have us do? Go back to the way it was? Let the French and Germans and Russians and Syrians suck millions of dollars out of all of our pockets through UN bribes and fraud? All while the UN turns their back on the US. Why, because the US is a big ole bad bully? Call us what you want, we've got a job to do. I'm grateful that the whining pussies in the media and the DNC aren't the men/women we had to rely on 50 years ago.

Would I like stem cell research? Sure!
Do I care if gay people marry or form a civil union? Of course not!
But, in this market, there is one main concern and that's the future of our country and our way of life. Call me extreme....but so are the ones coming after my family and yours.

[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-10-15 11:25 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 10:42:00 PM »
By the ancient laws of combat we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over this land: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »
On 2004-10-15 11:22:00, thepatriot wrote:

"That's an idiodic statement. These heathens attacked America, not Bush.

Um... the US has been mucking around in the Arab world since WWI.

So, what would you liberals have us do? Go back to the way it was?

No, that would be the conservative, constitutionalist position.

"Wherever the standard of freedom and Independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will [America's] heart, her benedictions and her prayers be. But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
--John Quincy Adams, Speech to the U.S. House of Representatives [July 4, 1821]

Fresh beauty opens one's eyes wherever it is really seen, but the very abundance and completeness of the common beauty that besets our steps prevents its being absorbed and appreciated. It is a good thing, therefore, to make short excursions now and then to the bottom of the sea among dulse and coral, or up among the clouds on mountain-tops, or in balloons, or even to creep like worms into dark holes and caverns underground, not only to learn something of what is going on in those out-of-the-way places, but to see better what the sun sees on our return to common everyday beauty.
-- John Muir

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes