Author Topic: The I and Me/The Summit  (Read 16597 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2004, 10:13:00 PM »
Like your stupid paranoid friend Slob. Waspy also refers to little nasty stinging assaults, a la the insect---you know, the way you often act when trying to pass yourself off as being bright, having a clue even, it's a colloquialism in some cultural contexts---you've got to read a bit more dear---aren't you the one who tries to present as the "successful" writer??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2004, 12:01:00 AM »
On 2004-10-28 19:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Like your stupid paranoid friend Slob. Waspy also refers to little nasty stinging assaults, a la the insect---
WASP1 or Wasp     P   Pronunciation Key  (wsp, wôsp)
n.
A white Protestant of Anglo-Saxon ancestry.

i don't really think you were making a reference to the bug... i think you were going for a witty double entendre.  i'm sorry that it didn't work out the way you'd planned since i'm a heeb.
you know, the way you often act when trying to pass yourself off as being bright, having a clue even, it's a colloquialism in some cultural contexts---you've got to read a bit more dear---aren't you the one who tries to present as the "successful" writer?? "

when did i claim to be a successful writer? or when did i even claim to be "bright", for that matter?
what are you saying is a colloquialism?  my style of commenting?  well, yah, i'm not trying to be formal here; this is just the way i would speak.
(in which "cultural contexts" would "it" be considered colloquial? in which would "it" not?)
i think it's funny that you pointed this out when it's clearly something you do (and obviously, it is something you pay close attention to.)
hey, remember that saying... hmm.. what was it?  oooh yah!  CALL YOUR MOTHER FUCKING PROJECTIONS, BUDDY!  or just stop taking jabs at yourself through me.
heehee.
that is all.

aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »
anonymity allows for a chance to speak without ego attached. therefore i don't have to attack anyone directly or myself indirectly and am able to get a point across without worrying about the others who get so worked up when they have a name attached to their words.
speak my truth?
waste it on a bbs?
hell no!

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2004, 11:29:00 AM »
Because, do you think I care what this guy thinks?  I care what you guys think who are willing to put your selves on the line, not some wacko who wants to enforce HIS MORALITY on ME.  I had enough of that BULLSHIT at CEDU!  Yeah, I smoke pot 24/7.  I also have medical reasons for doing so.  And I like to get high.  Has if affected my level of success?  Not in the least.  I am the General Manager of a very succesful business.  Before I took over, we made about $18,000 a month.  Now we pull anywhere from $35,000 to $60,000 a month and I make commision and my name and reputation is GOLD in the aerospace industry of Southern California.  So, frankly, go to hell you racist, judgemental, Republican moron!  Always trying to make people prove themselves worthy of you, like you're so wise.  Always, making excuses for your cowardice.  Why don't you step up, be a man for once in your life, and quit lying about yourself.  I hate fucking liars and you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face.  Go jack off on your own time, because you aren't fooling anyone.

Offline godspeed!

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »
okay... a little clarification.  if you are going to treat all anonymous posts as the same post-er, then here you go. i'm on.  

i am the one who posted the LONG and duplicated (sorry 'bout that) posts and the corresponding defenses, finally the one about speaking MY truth, as if you care... nevertheless, for my own clarification... i'm not the one flaming everyone anonymously. let's act at least somewhat like our selves here, eh?
so hi.
i went to cascade in 1991.
it was a pain in the ass. you can read my brief synopsis of the i amd me etc above.
 :smokin:  :smokin: [ This Message was edited by: godspeed! on 2004-10-29 08:56 ]
f there\'s anything that you know how to do, do it well cause it may come in handy some day...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2004, 05:35:00 PM »
its hilarious to watch youlash out and mix up and combine different anons---that alone is reason to post Anon--if it irritates a mother fucker like you So go ahead and wave your (little-bitty) pecker around about how pissed off it makes you---I couldn't be happier You're no success--Iv'e read your posts--a lonely angry drug addict whose life is in shambles--that's who you are---not where you work  

but about where you work--- i think your employer should know that you smoke "24/7", that you  threaten people here--that you talk about illegal acts all the time---I really wonder what he/she would do if somebody pasted up a little something for them to read...

How's that you dumb motherfucker with your threats and bullying--like a UAW thug is the way I'd describe you---how does it feel to know that the tables can be turned on you with the info you offer and a little Google search and without even breaking the law

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2004, 06:38:00 PM »
Obviously, you don't understand that I live my life at all times with absolutely nothing to hide.  I AM the boss at my work dumbshit!  Beautiful home, son, money in the bank, 5 motorcyles, 3 dirt bikes, play in 2 bands, etc... You tell me where my life is in shambles!  You must have it REALLY good!

I am very, very pleased with my life.  Life is beautiful!

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2004, 06:45:00 PM »
But its not all about those material things.  I really do like myself a lot.  Am I an asshole?  yes, to some people, I guess.  But that's who I am.  Coming from a Heroin Junky living on the streets, I'm damn proud of how far I've come.  I've kept on living and caring, after my son's kidnapping.  I've survived, I'm proud of it, and I'm happy 90% of the time.

But to you, I say this, "FUCK YOU motherfucker, if I see you face to face after the shit you talk, I'll definitely break you off."  But you're to much of a shit talking coward, to ever approach me.

Offline godspeed!

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
is it just me or did things just get a little out of hand here?  :scared: perhaps there's a bit of hostility here in these pages simply because of what we were initially discussing? if you read thru the posts, there's a definite pattern.
maybe we can just approach this all grown-up-like...
f there\'s anything that you know how to do, do it well cause it may come in handy some day...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »
Bryan Fucking Felsher's last post---you're going to break me off---still making threats are you---I bet other people besides me are sick of your bullying ways

You say you're the boss,right--DUMB ASS---the customer is ALWAYS the boss!!!!Aerospace/Southern California--right? Not exactly an unknown quantity--I bet if your customers read your posts here they'd be real interested to hear about the "24/7" drug use, the threats,the claims--even if a few people inthe business heard--- word of gets around
And didn't you post your full address in one of your rants---do your neighbors--local police-- child protection know the way you are here--Well it's all good--you live your life with nothing to hide at all times-- right?
How about that--wouldn't it be sweet to see this bullying thug on a web site have to explain himself real-time--in the light of day

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »
Bryan is right.  the same sort of disinformation campain that cedu sheep are putting out as been going on since the mark wasserman guy .  anyone who speaks out about the truth about what they do to kids that they cannot manipulate gets made into a judas and called crazy. cedu defenders lie to protect the order. they need followers to keep more victims coming in so they can have their money. they are spoiled rich pricks who think that they are better than everyone else because they can con rich parents into turning their kid into a believer of whatever lie they can come up with. they try to lay guilt trips on kids that cedu is loyal to them and they are not if they let them leave.  Ask the Sheriff department where cedu is about how they try to use the kids for their own agenda and then blame the kid if he is no longer there.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2004, 09:05:00 PM »
On 2004-10-29 18:36:00, godspeed! wrote:

"is it just me or did things just get a little out of hand here?  :scared: perhaps there's a bit of hostility here in these pages simply because of what we were initially discussing? if you read thru the posts, there's a definite pattern.

maybe we can just approach this all grown-up-like...

"

that's just bryan; he's been that way since i've known him and probably long before.
i gotta respect it.. at least he's honest.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-10-30 18:06 ]
aura solomon

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »
The last word is yours, I've been here before you, and I'll be here long after you've left.  

I am vastly superior to you in all aspects and your logic bores the hell out of me.

I can only admit, I am deeply offended that a cowardly anonymous poster doesn't like me much.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2004, 01:07:00 PM »
On 2004-10-31 08:27:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"
I am vastly superior to you in all aspects and your logic bores the hell out of me."

that's some sound logic right there...
 :roll:
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2004, 07:00:00 PM »
On 2004-10-18 13:30:00, mikehunt wrote:

"i hated when they told you that you had to choose 5 people, 2 of which you were going to "kill"... that was cute.

and i really hate most of john lennon's songs now thanks to the i&me.
"

CEDU totally ruined John Lennon music for me.  Use to get stoned and listen to his songs per CEDU.  Now I cannot even listen to any songs of his.