Author Topic: waste of time  (Read 1104 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
waste of time
« on: September 01, 2002, 07:21:00 AM »
If I calculated all the time wasted at straight plus the after effects with problems resulting from the brainwashing of my parents{who buy the way still give money to straight inc. because I found all the receipts stashed away in my dad's file cabinet}I couldn't estimate all the greif that place caused me. Can we all get together and let it be known what the damages are. Strong love is like no love at all. I hurts. I feel like I really have no family now because straight turned them against me. They are still against me and me against them. This is the only way I can maybe put up a fight. Can we humiliate Sembler. Take away some of his freakin money and put it to a good cause. All he cares about is money anyway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sunshinegirl0420

• View Profile
waste of time
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2002, 11:20:00 PM »
I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION. AFTER STRAIGHT I REALLY NEVER TRUSTED MY MOTHER, AS A RESULT I SHUT HER OUT WHICH MADE HER SPY ON ME, YES SPY!!!  SHE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS LISTENING IN ON ALL OF MY PHONE CALLS BY RECORDING THEM.  SHE STILL SAYS" IF IT WEREN'T FOR STRAIGHT YOU'D BE DEAD" ACTUALLY I DONT SPEAK TO HER ANYMORE, BUT I KNOW SHE FEELS THAT WAY.  SO TO MY POINT..... AFTER ALL OF THE BULLSHIT I (WE)HAVE BEEN THROUGH IN STRAIGHT AND AFTER.  I STOPPED OVER HER HOUSE UNEXPECTEDLY TO FIND HER ALONG WITH MY YOUNGER BROTHERS GIRLFRIEND SMOKEN BUDS!!!!!     SCREW HER!!!!   I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYMORE. THANX FOR LETTING ME TALK
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »