Author Topic: BRANDI ELLIOTT FIRED!!!!  (Read 8230 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BRANDI ELLIOTT FIRED!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 10:18:39 PM »
I don't understand how anyone could say she was nice. There was something REALLY wrong with her. She did flirt with some of the boys, though - maybe that's what's going on here. And she had her favorites. But let me tell you, there were kids she PERSONALLY had something against and she gave them hell. She fucked with their heads and she really screwed over the good staff - the only decent ones. She had NO education and was constantly diagnosing kids. God, what a fucking bitch.

Quote from: ""Guest""
yes brandi was a bitch who needed braces.  i needed to say that.
[/i]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BRANDI ELLIOTT FIRED!!!!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 03:59:11 PM »
She definitely flirted with me. I got away with some shit, too. She had her favorites and she had kids she attacked. She would get an idea about a kid and it didn't matter what happened, she would give that kid hell. She did that to my friend and I'll tell you I did a lot more crap than he did. She just didn't like him. And she really gave firls a hard time. Interesting that she gave a girl I liked hell.

She's a fucking bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BRANDI ELLIOTT FIRED!!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2006, 03:41:18 AM »
Oh, man - I remember. My girlfriend there was given hell by that bitch. I was one of Brandi's favorites and it definitely felt like there was some sexual energy toward some of us guys.

What a fucking whore.