Author Topic: Kerry quotes  (Read 1126 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Kerry quotes
« on: October 08, 2004, 02:18:00 PM »
Looks like Kerry says as many stupid things as Bush....and some of you think he is smarter. He sounds a lot like Dubya to me. This is in no way a plug for Dubya but just shows our lack of a true intelligent choice this election.

"Today a car fueled by hydrogen costs up to a half million dollars." - John Kerry, A Call to Service, page 167.

"My goal is to put 100,000 hydrogen-powered vehicles on the road by 2010 and 2.5 million by 2020. - John Kerry, A Call to Service, page 167.

"I commanded a naval gunboat patrolling the Mekong Delta. Then when I came home after two tours of duty, I decided that the same sense of service demanded something more of me." - John Kerry, A Call to Service, page 3. (Two Tours?) more like 1, 4 months and a tour was 12 go figure

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
- John F. Kerry  

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
- John F. Kerry  

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
-  John F. Kerry    

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
- John F. Kerry  

"The future will be better tomorrow."
- John F. Kerry    

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
- John F. Kerry    

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
-  John F. Kerry  

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
- John F. Kerry    

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
- John F. Kerry    

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
- John F. Kerry  

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
- John F. Kerry  

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
-  John F. Kerry  

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and  water that are doing it."
- John F. Kerry    

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
- John F. Kerry

[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-10-08 11:19 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kerry quotes
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which gathers GAY NIGGERS from all over America and abroad for one common goal - being GAY NIGGERS.

Are you GAY?
Are you a NIGGER?
Are you a GAY NIGGER?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) might be exactly what you've been looking for!
Join GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a full-time GNAA member.
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the fastest-growing GAY NIGGER community with THOUSANDS of members all over United States of America and the World! You, too, can be a part of GNAA if you join today!

Why not? It's quick and easy - only 3 simple steps!

First, you have to obtain a copy of GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE THE MOVIE and watch it. You can download the movie (~130mb) using BitTorrent.
Second, you need to succeed in posting a GNAA First Post on slashdot.org, a popular "news for trolls" website.
Third, you need to join the official GNAA irc channel #GNAA on irc.gnaa.us, and apply for membership.
Talk to one of the ops or any of the other members in the channel to sign up today! Upon submitting your application, you will be required to submit links to your successful First Post, and you will be tested on your knowledge of GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.

If you are having trouble locating #GNAA, the official GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA irc channel, you might be on a wrong irc network. The correct network is NiggerNET, and you can connect to irc.gnaa.us as our official server. Follow this link if you are using an irc client such as mIRC.

If you have mod points and would like to support GNAA, please moderate this post up.

.________________________________________________.
| ______________________________________._a,____ | Press contact:
| _______a_._______a_______aj#0s_____aWY!400.___ | Gary Niger
| __ad#7!!*P____a.d#0a____#!-_#0i___.#!__W#0#___ | [email protected]
| ______-"!^____________________________________ | GNAA World Headquarters
` _______________________________________________' 160-0023 Japan Tokyo-to Shinjuku-ku Nishi-Shinjuku 3-20-2

Copyright (c) 2003-2004 Gay Nigger Association of America

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kerry quotes
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
I think those are all Bush quotes.  I have a "talking GWB" doll and he says most of those things.  I know for sure they are Bush quotes because I have seen or heard him say them on TV.

Offline alicia1981

• View Profile
Kerry quotes
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 10:23:00 PM »
I would really like people who comment on the candidates to know who the candidates are. If you don't think you have any choice, I'd like you to spread your criticism to all of the candidates, not just the two easiest targets. Your perceived lack of choices isn't the problem - the problem is YOUR choice to be ignorant of your options. PLEASE educate yourself and cast a vote true to your voice on the issues this November.

(survivors: go to http://www.ripoffreport.com and expose these abusive businesses! please!!!)
o to www.ripoffreport.com and expose these abusive businesses

visit www.isaccorp.org to take direct ac