Author Topic: Cedu and Cascade are related there was a walk out at Cascad  (Read 11020 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cedu and Cascade are related there was a walk out at Cascad
« on: September 22, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »
Anybody who knows anything respond.  Allgood came out of Cedu and he believes that the ends justify the means.  Back in the 70's he would accuse the kids he had molested of being crazy  and tell the parents that the kid could not come to the phone.
Cascade school was in northern california and he and lon woodbury had a racket where they would send each other kids to molest.  Many place when they found out that allgood was cedu scam who had fled north would stop sending kids there. Allgood believes his own lies and scammed the brown schools out of millions so that he make his emotional growth facility appear nice to parents and not look a well...you say it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 08:39:00 PM »
what do you mean "scammed the brown schools out of millions"?
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 05:55:00 PM »
I thought Cascade was closed down, not sold to Brown. I knew Allgood, he was under Wasserman then actually became head of CEDU when I was there. First time I met him I thought he was gay. Was he really molesting people?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2004, 08:40:00 PM »
Melzer and allgood would corner a kid and then drag him off where they could have there way with him then they would threaten to put the kid on full time if he said anything or worse yet send him to provo which was a lock up that allgood would tell the parents to send the kid there over the phone.  rudy benz found out they were abusing kids and he ran off because he was wanted for murder in pennsylvania .   allgood and his socippaths ran up to cascade so they could not be arrested.  many of these kids have commited suicide  and they would always blame the poor victim for it and say he was suicidal when he got there and was being abused before and so they would claim they werent doing anything to him that hadn't been done before.  those assholes are living rich now off the poor parents and kids they screwed  all the way to their whitmore california near redding  houses

Offline kyletuominen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
I went to Cascade school until it shut down. It doesn't appear all of you have the correct message so i will give you the rundown. One weekend the kids got fed up and planned. Monday they went straight from school to their dorms about 20 of 120 people did not participate and the girls wsent over to the guys dorms in bras and skirts. Then they all just sat and chilled playing music and shit.  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2004, 06:09:00 PM »
Which dorms did these happen in?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »
If any from Cascade was there from 93-95, e-mail me

Alex
[email protected]

Offline kyletuominen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »
in all the dorms but pendragon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »
who are all the abusive staff at cascade?  allgood is a mindfucker who uses loyalty to justify anything. it does not matter if you are good or evil  or honest or a liar  if he does not like something you did  you are fucked. you could abuse but if he likes you that is okay as long as you do what he wants you to. Coercion, brainwashing, manipulation, turn others against you   those are his games.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2004, 05:58:00 PM »
wow, i guess those whole-school rebellions actually work... we used to talk about starting riots and whatnot at cedu hs all the time, but it never really happened.
but we just had the boys come down to our dorms and listen to music and some girls would fuck the boys anyway... it was just my dorm tho (i'm sure they were so happy that they'd chosen me, such a "responsible" dorm head.) and a select few that we brought over.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
any cedu people in california?  tell us your stories and if you want to meet others

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2004, 05:09:00 PM »
who are all the abusive staff at cascade?  mindfuckers who uses loyalty to justify anything. it does not matter if you are good or evil or honest or a liar if he does not like something you did you are fucked. you could abuse but if he likes you that is okay as long as you do what he wants you to. Coercion, brainwashing, manipulation, turn others against you those are his games.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 06:55:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Anybody who knows anything respond.  Allgood came out of Cedu and he believes that the ends justify the means.  Back in the 70's he would accuse the kids he had molested of being crazy  and tell the parents that the kid could not come to the phone.

Cascade school was in northern california and he and lon woodbury had a racket where they would send each other kids to molest.  Many place when they found out that allgood was cedu scam who had fled north would stop sending kids there. Allgood believes his own lies and scammed the brown schools out of millions so that he make his emotional growth facility appear nice to parents and not look a well...you say it.

what happened to this fruitcake, anyway, anyone?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Cedu and Cascade are related there was a walk out at Cascad
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 02:49:49 PM »
I went to Cascade in 95'. I hated that school. They were manipulative and they brainwashed. The monitored phone calls every two weeks, so we couldn't cry for help or tell my parents how horrible that place was. I finally started to refuse my phone calls and hoped my parents would trip out. Finally I got out of that place. I didn't have to stay the full two years THank goodness. Do you all remember the strip search at the beginning. Being put on bands. Level 1, 2, and 3 punishments. Etc.... That place wasfucked up.

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
Re: Cedu and Cascade are related there was a walk out at Cascad
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »
I keep hearing about these levels of punishments.  Level 1, level 2, etc.  When I was at RMA, they had two levels, Work Details and Full Times.   One was for minor stuff, lasted maybe a day or two with bans from speaking.  Full time was for major issues and lasted a minimum of ten days, could go as long as three months.  You were usually restricted to a table/booth in the dining room, forced to stare at a wall for hours a day, no personal contact, you couldn't laugh, smile or make any eye contact with others.  You were typically banned from speaking to at least half the campus, sometimes including staff (especially new staff) or it could be the entire campus except for five or less people.  And everything, as always, involved working alone doing hard labor.

I went on one work detail because my friends didn't indict me in a rap on command.  Somehow that was my fault.  And then I got caught having sex in a walk-in freezer and went on my one and only full time.

So am I to understand these programs got rid of the prison-sounding names for punishments and simply gave them numbers?  And what happened at each level?  What was a normal level 1 or level 3 punishment and how many levels were there?  Inquiring minds want to know...

Glad to hear you got out early.