Author Topic: School in NY  (Read 3540 times)

Offline MommyMeg

• View Profile
School in NY
« on: August 19, 2002, 09:06:00 PM »
I was one of the unlucky to be placed in the Seed.  This is a memory I had put away until now.  I have a cousin that is 16 and he has been diag as BiPolar (bad speller).  Any way, my Aunt is talking about sending him to a school in NY that cost $64,000.  These people are going to come at 5:am and remove him from the safey of his bed and then off he goes.  I am sick and scared for him.  Does anyone know anything about this place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 03:52:00 PM »
I live in NY and I went to the "family" school also. Where is he going what town the name anything. You should be scared. I am scared for him. 64,000 doesn't that piss you off?
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Britt15

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 07:20:00 PM »
If any of you have anymore detailed information on the family founadation school in hancock new york please please email me back !!
thanks so much
Britt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2003, 03:45:00 PM »
I went to the family school. Although it did help me it was only by the grace of God that i survived. The staff leaders in my family were mean they called me a whore called my mother a whore screamed in my face untill icried and embarassed me infront of 40 people. they believed I was over reacting to everything and that i had a extremely large ego. When infact i was over emotional and extremely insecure. I was told i was ugly and now i have done modeling jobs. not to say that im so damn pretty but if i was as ugly as they said there would be no modeling in question. All the girls get fat and the boys get skinny. I found this unfair yet i guess it did its job at keeping the boys from the girls atleast. Im not sure if their tactics are nesseccary however i do know i went there a 16 yearold addicted to  crystal Meth, I left a 19 year old addicted to self loatihng and constant judgement of evryone who hadnt been through what i had been through. I thought i was ready when infact i wasnt. three people i graduated with from that school died in a car crash right after i left, everyone I graduated with is now drinking and drugging and not very happy, their all wacked. It took me loosing a child and my grandfather to stop drinking a 12 pack a day and smoking an ounce of weed a week. I am now corporate bussiness woman engaged to be married to my long time crush of  9 years. im almost 22 and i dont even set foot in a bar. i am sober and willing, but of my own accord. no school or teacher or parent can save a child. no program lock down or enforcement can scare them to do so either. only that childs willingness to comply and God can save the innocence once held in your baby's eyes. I ttried for years to comply,
and now i see, God was there the whole time with his hand on my shoulder, i was just numb to anyones kind embrace.

Offline Britt15

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2003, 07:32:00 PM »
Anon.- from what years did you go to the Family school??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 02:27:00 AM »
Hi MommyMeg. I dont know if i misread your post, but do you know if this is the WWASP run school Academy At Ivy Ridge in NY?

Offline Britt15

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2003, 09:07:00 PM »
Anonomous- you said that you went to the family school. when did you go?, how long were you there?Ill probably have alot more questions later when i think of them. I really need as much first hand info on the school as possible so i would greatly appreciate it!

Offline kislowski

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2003, 03:09:00 PM »
Both my brother and I went to the family from 1992 - 1995.  Yes it was tough but I needed it.  I could never be where I am today without them.  I went there when I was 15 and yes at times it was very tough but sometime that's what people need.  Please e-mail me and I will let you know whatever you are looking for.

Offline Britt15

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2003, 04:45:00 AM »
kislowski-- wow there are so many things i have to ask you. My boyfriend of two years has been their for 5 months. The graduation was last weekend (not for him)and i went and saw him, it was a terrible experience. Just the nerve of some of those poeple.I wont get into the whole story right now...but anyways, In your case it seemed like you really needed it, in my b/f's he deffidently doesnt. He was just a normal teenager. Parents need to realize that we are teenagers, experimenting is what we do, a lot of parents just have too much money in the bank and not enough parenting skills.
How were you sent there?, what exactly do they do to get students to change so much, because i know my boyfriend did.I mean i know theres gotta be a hell of a lot of brainwashing going on cause you cant just change someone like that. e-mail me back... [email protected]
thanx...Britt

Offline anon

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2003, 11:12:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: KarenZ on 2003-10-16 20:26 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2003, 12:02:00 PM »
I want to write "Don't let it happen" - but I know it's not that easy.  Show his parents the information provided on this and other websites.  Visit http://www.isaccorp.com - call the phone number there, and tell them you want help to prevent your cousin from becoming a victom of the cult he is about to be put in.  They can help.  Or at least, they can arm you and the kids' parents with enough facts and info to help them change their minds.  Good Luck.  Let us know what happens.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2003, 05:01:00 PM »
Ivy Ridge.  Dont let them take him there.  Get him psychiatric help and counseling.  That place caused my son to have what I call a "break down"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
School in NY
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2003, 05:10:00 PM »
Ivy Ridge.  Dont let them take him there.  Get him psychiatric help and counseling.  That place caused my son to have what I call a "break down".  He came back, after 3-1.2 weeks much worse than when he left.  Maybe they should look at intrepidnetreporter.com or this site.  I had NO IDEA what i was sending him in to.  I have never felt so ashamed and so much guilt.  I sent him there to HELP HIM, and when I think about what happened to him it makes me cry.  I think I don't know everything b/c more is just now coming out.   I hope they find some other way to help him.  I know for a fact that they beat him there b/c I saw the bruises all over his body when I came there to get him, i heard his stories and believe him, i read his letters saying explaining something is wrong with me, i don't belong here, i think i'm scziophrenic, i cant sleep, i cry all the time, they told me if i don't stop crying at night, i will have to stay in isolation at night and on an on, i cant express how sad it all makes me, my son, never been away from home, yet i dropped him there with complete strangers, who abused him both mentally and physicall.  I'll never forget the look on his face the day i showed up there, six months ago, to get him, after finding negative news articles.  The WWASP parents who recommended me, I cannot understand how their children benefited from this.  
it still hurts so bad to even think about it.