Author Topic: More heinous foolish lies from the oldies  (Read 2500 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
More heinous foolish lies from the oldies
« on: September 20, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »
God I fucking hate liars.  I have like ten paragraphs on how I hate em.  i had to erase it because you're just not worth the words.  Enjoy your bitter age.  Enjoy.[ This Message was edited by: animals all of us on 2004-09-20 20:51 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
What is your point here? More mindless rants? Attacks against a non existent enemy?

Tell us, what is your delusion of the day?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 12:17:00 AM »
I'm bummed that you erased those. I really am. I was gonna read that! Would you mind emailing that to me? Do you still have it?

Offline thebaker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2004, 07:00:00 AM »
I hate liars too. This world would be a much better place without em.  I wish you had posted.  I think it might have been interesting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 10:23:00 AM »
what the fuck are you talking about animals?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »
I dont know you Mr/Mrs Anonymous.  For all I would know you are some of the oldcomers who come here to lie. So, answer your own question.  What the fuck are you talking about, what delusion is it today?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 10:00:00 PM »
Oldcomers? You mean like 95 percent of the people who post here? Unreal the dimwitted crap you come up with. You think most of us feel bad about graduating the program 15 or 20 years ago? Grow up.

There are multiple anons that are sick of your idiotic rants. I know because I am one and someone else posted behind me.

You are delusional because you think anyone with a brain cares about the stupid shit you post.

They do not.

Offline thebaker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2004, 10:06:00 PM »
To anon-I'm curious--if you are so sick of reading animal's rants,then why do you even bother to come to this thread and read it?  It clearly states who wrote it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »
Who are you Baker?  Him in another incarnation or his forum chearleader?  Either way the whole crybaby-victim-attack-team is a little tiresome at this point.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2004, 02:43:00 AM »
Anonymous,

I agree with you 100% completely and I enjoy reading your projected archetypes of me and your wishful thinking.  If I really believed that you were capable of accurately perceiving me, and if I really knew who you were, or cared for your hot garbage and soggy diaper routines - well I guess I wouldn't need to post about you in the first place then would I.

I must apologize, you see?  Unfortunately, I owe nothing to you, nor do I fear for my safety from you.  In fact, please keep writing ... I find that I am better than you at composition and actual utilization and sense of english vernacular.

Why does your ID name boast the first and most important rule?  What else is it, oh androgynous postor oldcomer, that you are attempting to hide that you fully give away with your mirror imaging, psychoanalytic approach, and cognitive imbalances and biases? Ad laudenum abusive. Why do you team in with the haters and slanderers when you are not winning?  Why can't you answer your own questions that are about you?  Why can't you get the help you need?  Why does noone like you?  How do those worms taste? What are you so afraid of?  Why do you lie in fear of a nonexistent enemy?

Either way we all have our information screens, you said yours are flawed to begin with when you refused to identify your own agenda out loud, but you had just guessed that the original post was all about you.  I noticed I couldn't tell when it was you actually realized I pegged you at the first post.  When did you realize it?

So, please, proceed ...... I need more laughs. I know they told me not to feed the trolls, please accept my ammends, but I couldn't resist this one.   You're that person I'm talking to when I say that you're sitting at home saying things like, "we're tired of you coming here blablablaboringyawmblahblahfartburp" or whatever you were saying I didn't bother reading it. What did you write?

Maybe I didn't catch it, maybe it was something to the tune of "Yes, the attorney sent me a letter, you can have it."  Now, wheres' my letter? Not that I care for any propaganda or that it can be used for anything positive.  What can possible good can come from you actually returning to this forum?  I don't see it.[ This Message was edited by: animals all of us on 2004-09-22 00:16 ]

Offline Anonymous.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2004, 03:25:00 AM »
Can't say I much like these forums, but animals does have a point about not listening to certain anonymous postors.  It seems ashame that some dont wanna idenify themselfvs.

So, Anonymous - really like why do you come and fuck up others people good posts?  Just answer the question.

Where is that attorney letter you are talking about Animals, I want to see it, too.

Yall play nice now, ya hear?
ush in 2005!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2004, 03:29:00 AM »
Man, that first anonymous postor really is a mean s.o.b.  why all the hostility and inaction to do anything against your abusers?  Like he said another time, animals is just trying to get you to get your arse up off the couch and go do something other than complaining about your pains in the world.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »
zzzzzzz...wha?  Oh, just morons...zzzzzzz.

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2004, 10:59:00 AM »
Can anyone explain in plain english what this thread is about? One person hates liar's, seems reasonable although without context, another jumps on his case for it, now they are pissed about something. However there seems to an undercurrent that I can't follow. Since they post for us all to see, it must be relevant, right?

Just trying to understand. ::ftard::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »
It was designed, sources here tell me, to figure out why Anonymous postors are too afraid to reveal who they are.  More importantly, why people who delegate and monitor these forums and several of the oldcomers who come here who refuse to do anything but entrap others with their slander, continue to post anonymously and lie to the ones who aren't as savvy as they are at counterpolitics.
But, if I were animals I would hate liars especially in here as well.  I've seen many of his posts and he seems very level headed to me.  But, why all the hostility towards someone who's just trying to get you to act on what you know to be right.  i dont understand either