Author Topic: Genesis can rot in Hell  (Read 2493 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« on: September 20, 2004, 06:36:00 PM »
Yes I remember the lines. I remember being publically humiliated. I remeber taking the so called vitamins at breakfast. I remeber no periods for 9 months. i remenber not being able to take a dump for 2 weeks. i remember the feeling like i was not important and that i ruined my familys life. I remeber all that and it's been 4 years. 4 long years and i still wake up in the middle of the night crying because i can't get away. crying because no one will believe me when i tell them that the staff is hitting a girl who had gone mentally crazy. 4 years later i am passing out from waht the doctors call post traumatic stress. Having to pretend to be somebody that you are not so that you can leave Genesis. Passing out and not being taken to the doctor because you are " Faking it"
Imagine someone telling you who you are. who you have to be. When you can talk.When you can go to the bathroom. When you can cough and sneeze. Come on now what kinda help is that. Maybe the type of help that will cause ypu to go crazy.I am so HAPPY that Genesis was shut down. Now we have to stick together and work on closing Victory and also making sure the Palmers or anyone else is not allowes to open up any type of school again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »
there are  others who feel like you do.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy

stop by and chat with us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 11:55:00 PM »
Why do you post anonymously...  only God can free you from your anger.  

El mas Lindo en todo Vallejo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »
:scared: I WAS SO SCARED I DEVELOPED NERVOUS TICKS THE SECOND DAY I WAS THERE. I WAS AFRAID I WOULD LOOK UP WHEN I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO, OR OPEN MY EYES TO SOON BEFORE THE AMEN WAS FINISHED. I COULDN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT BECAUSE AS SOON AS I FINALLY WENT TO SLEEP WE WOULD BE WOKE UP AND YELLED AT FOR SOME SMALL THING THAT THEY SAID WAS A SIN. EVERY THING WAS A SIN. TOUCHING OUR HAIR OR PICKING A ZIT OR BITING NAILS,AND SEEING OUR REFLECTION. WE WERE NOT ALOUD TO TALK OR SMILE UNLESS WE HAD GUEST THERE. WE COULDN'T SING UNLESS WE HAD GUEST. THAT'S THE ONLY TIME WE HAD DECENT FOOD TOO. I FELT SO ALONE AND UNCARED FOR BY THE STAFF. OUR BUDDYERS PUNISHED US ANY TIME THEY WANTED TO FOR TINY VIOLATIONS. I OUNCE ASK FOR THE RULE BOOK, AND RECEIVED LINES TO WRITE FOR ASKING. IT WAS CRAZY, YOU WERE TOLD THAT YOU ARE NOT WORTHY FOR ANY THING. WE COULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT THE OCEAN BECAUSE THAT WAS A PREVELIDGE TOO. I WE LOOKING SLEEPY AT THE CHURCH SERMON, WE WERE MADE TO STAND UP THE WHOLE TIME. I WAS TOLD BECAUSE IT WAS A CHRISTIAN PLACE, I WOULD BE TREATED WITH LOVE, AND CARING STAFF. WHAT A JOKE! THEY ACTED LIKE THEY HATED US, AND WE WERE NOT ALOUD TO TALK TO THEM LIKE MY PARENTS SAID I COULD. THEY TOLD US THEY COULD HAVE COUNCELING ANY TIME WE WANTED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS. I DIDN'T GET TO KNOW ANY OF THE OTHER KIDS UNTIL THE MEXICAN OFFICALS CAME, AND WE WERE ALOUD TO TALK. WERE WE SO HAPPY TO SEE THEM. I STILL HAVEN'T HAD A MENSTRUAL PERIOD, AND MOM THINKS IT'S BECAUSE OF THE ORNAGE PILL THEY GAVE US EVERY MORNING. THE STAFF ATE DIFFERNT FOOD THAN WE DID. ONE TIME A PARENT SENT A LARGE PLATTER OF COOKIES FOR ALL OF US, AND THE STAFF ATE THEM ALL. THEY OFTEN TURNED OFF THE FILTER SYSTEM, AND WERE TOLD NOT TO DRINK OUT OF THE FACETS. WE WERE ONLY GIVEN A SMALL AMOUNT OF WATER EVERY DAY. I WAS ALWAYS THIRSTY. IN THE DORM, I SAY A GIRL SLEEPING ON ONLY A BUNK BOARD BECAUSE THEY TOOK HER BLANKETS, AND MATTRESS AWAY. I FELT SO SORRY FOR HER. WE COULDN'T GO TO THE BATHROOM WHEN WE HAD TO, AND HAD TO WAIT UNTIL SHOWER A LOT. SOME OF US HAD ACCIDENTS, AND THEN WERE HUMILATED FOR IT. I HAD TO WRITE SEVERAL LETTERS OVER BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE WHEN I TRIED TO TELL MY PARENTS WHAT WAS GOING ON. I COULDN'T SLEEP IN MY ROOM ALONE FOR A WEEK AFTER I GOT HOME. I AM SO MIXED UP ABOUT GOD TOO BECAUSE THEY SAID EVERY THING WAS A SIN, AND I WAS A SINNER AND WOULDN'T GO TO HEAVEN. I CRIED A LOT, AND WAS YELLED AT, AND GIVEN MORE SENTENCES TO WRITE. I FELT LIKE I COULD NEVER GET DONE BECAUSE I HAD SO MANY I COULD NEVER GO TO FUN FRIDAY. I CAN'T THINK OF ONE NICE THING TO SAY ABOUT GENENIS BY THE SEA. WE HAD CAMERAS IN EVERY ROOM, AND EVEN IN THE SHOWERS AND DRESSING CLOSET. WE COULD NEVER HAVE EVEN ONE MONENT ALONE EXCEPT IN THE TOILET WHICH WAS ALSO TIMED. I GOT BAD HEMRODES FROM STRAING SO MUCH TO GET DONE SO I WOULDN'T GET MORE LINES. I LOOKED YELLOW WHEN I CAME HOME, AND MY FACE WAS SO BROKE OUT BECAUSE THEY SAID IT WAS A PREVILEDGE TO WASH MY FACE AND BRUSH MY TEETH. THEY WOULDN'T LET US DO THE BASIC THINGS TO KEEP CLEAN. I HOPE THAT SCHOOL STAYS CLOSED FOREVER, AND ALSO THE OTHER ONE IN FLORIDA OWENED BY MIKE PALMER. VICTORY ACADAMEY. SOME OF THE GIRLS HAD COME FROM THERE, AND SAID IT WAS EVER WORSE. I NEED HELP TO GET OVER MY MIXED UP FEELINGS AND FEAR THAT I NEVER HAD BEFORE I WENT THERE. HAD TO TELL ALL OF THIS TO SOMEONE. STILL HURTING

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »
e-mail me...i might know you [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 06:13:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »
What a horrible nightmare. my x-husband used to wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me what i was (in stronge verbal bad language) i slept on the floor, and even when he wasn't waking me, i sucked in air. Who knew waking could be so frightening. i just happened on the web site looking for a couceling center here in my town. i hope it's not related. as confusing as that was, i know you are the one God loves and He choses you. perfect love and kindness we can't imagine. there is a hope and a future and restoration. hard to believe, it's possible.He was cring with you and he hasn't forgotten you. I've been mad at him too. Some things I'll never understand, but now I can feel his love. I will remember you in my prayers today. Non-opressive joy filled hopefull prayer. When I say God Bless You i mean the real Kind not the trick. God Bless You!!!!!    :grin:

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2004, 08:58:00 AM »
On 2004-09-21 20:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why do you post anonymously...  only God can free you from your anger.  

El mas Lindo en todo Vallejo"

There is no god...only you can free yourself ...you are god.
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S