Author Topic: The Family Foundation School  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Family Foundation School
« on: August 19, 2002, 03:22:00 PM »
Any information about the school would be greatly appreciated. Are there any students who have attended? I would like to hear what you have to say about your experiences. My Sister is sending my Nephew and I am a concerned Aunt. He is Bipolar 16 years old and out of control, he has started to threaten and hit his parents, break up and damage things in the house, etc, etc, some
problems with the law, minor but they have his figure prints and he is in their records. The school was recommended by his doctor who says they have a large percentage of sucess with their program. This young man is spoiled to no end and I am concerned he might not be able to get the program, everything has been done for him up to now. He is currently on Rx and the school attempts to have the children off all Rx within 30 days. Any information you have would be appreciated. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Britt15

• View Profile
The Family Foundation School
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 11:09:00 PM »
hi, i can see that it is probably too late for any responses according to the date on this thing, but i would like to know if she ever did send her son there and how its going,hopefully its ok i know someone who is in that place right now, and if he is there if you might have any additional information for me and i might have some for you, thanks so much
 Britt
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »