Author Topic: What is Zaretzky up to now?  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What is Zaretzky up to now?
« on: September 16, 2004, 07:57:00 AM »
Ken apparently has notified all of us that he has moved his relating table to another link or something like that. Well after clicking on it it seems that some adware/spyware was trying to install on my computer but stopped and terminated due to my protection program's on my pc.

Just thought I should warn everyone about what Zaretzky is up too. For those of you who don't know anything about adware/spyware, it would've enables Ken to spy on you and depending on what programs he uses been able to know what sites you visit and possible post's you make at message boards, " more advanced spyware".

So basically what I am saying, Ken does not care, he wants to stalk all that come to his site.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »
I'm sure he isn't on the FBI payroll. I think it is an AOL issue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 07:12:00 AM »
On 2004-09-16 10:16:00, Llahsram wrote:

"I'm sure he isn't on the FBI payroll. I think it is an AOL issue."

FBI payroll? What planet are you from? Do you even know what spyware is ? I think not. do some research on it and get a understanding of it. Spyware is not an FBI thing nor AOL.

Offline BearsFan4Life

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »
Well do you really think Ken cares that much who looks at his site?? I don't know Ken, spoke to him once or twice about problems I was having posting on ElanAlum.com.  But I know he makes no money for ElanAlum.com, actually he loses money, cause it costs him money to keep it running.  So he has a career, between that and a family do you really think he has time to worry about what websites for Elan grads look at?? Do you think he even cares?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2004, 06:07:00 PM »
right on bears fan! ken is cool, fuck all the haters.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2004, 07:50:00 PM »
There is nothing about mention of hatred for Ken in here, there is a caution about what he is doing at his site secretly from us. I discovered adware/spyware attempting to load on my PC and it was caught and destroyed. The question should be is why would Ken want to track people that visit his site?

DL and purchase a really good anti adware/spyware program, you will see what I am talking about.

Offline BearsFan4Life

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »
I had 3 of my friends who are computing science majors look at it nothing there.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2004, 11:53:00 PM »
On 2004-09-17 04:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

FBI payroll? What planet are you from? Do you even know what spyware is ? I think not. do some research on it and get a understanding of it. Spyware is not an FBI thing nor AOL."
D o - Y o u - k n o w - w h a t - a - j o k e - i s ? GENIUS? If you actually went on the site, Ken explained how to turn it off. It only affects AOL users!  Why would anyone ever want to SPY on strangers. :idea:  It seems like it would be rather time consuming. Not to mention boring and uninteresting. Find a hobby, Please! Just try to stay away from mystery solving and you might do okay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2004, 08:15:00 AM »
On 2004-09-17 20:53:00, Llahsram wrote:

"

On 2004-09-17 04:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

FBI payroll? What planet are you from? Do you even know what spyware is ? I think not. do some research on it and get a understanding of it. Spyware is not an FBI thing nor AOL."

D o - Y o u - k n o w - w h a t - a - j o k e - i s ? GENIUS? If you actually went on the site, Ken explained how to turn it off. It only affects AOL users!  Why would anyone ever want to SPY on strangers. :idea:  It seems like it would be rather time consuming. Not to mention boring and uninteresting. Find a hobby, Please! Just try to stay away from mystery solving and you might do okay."

Do I know what a joke is? Yes I sure do, but anything coming from your mouth is considered down right stupidity. Keeping your son in a school that has a history of abuse is a prime example. Besides that there were a handful of people that don't like you here and I am one of them.

As far as the poster that said they know someone in computer science and deemed there was nothing present at Zaretzky's site, what program and test's did you perform? Sorry but cheap adware/spyware programs wont detect it, you need a program that is far more advanced.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »
I really don't care if you don't like me. I wasn't looking for a friend. Exspecially a bigot like you, who choses not to like people for reasons that are not their business. Do you hate the Jewish because in their homeland they kill others for religion? Get a grip on your life and stop critizing me please. I did what I had to an don't regret it for a moment!  My son is home with me and happy to have his diploma.  So, MYOB.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2004, 05:32:00 PM »
What the hell does hating the Jewish people have anything to do with this topic? Liasshram or what ever you call yourself, get lost, you are like that annoying little knat that wont leave you online on a picnic.

Are you capable to sticking to a topic in it's proper forum? I don't think so.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »
Hateing me because I sent my son to elan, is the same as hating jews for the wrongdoings of others of the same belief. It could be Christians, Americans or Musulums. I sent my child to a place that I BELIEVE was a better place than he was, SO YOU DON'T LIKE ME. That is a sad reason.Do you hate every parent who ever sent their child to elan?  Most people don't like others because they hurt them, have different personalties, an arguement, things like that. You don't like someone because of where their kid went to school? Wow! You have BIG worries. Do you dislike your neighbors because the don't drive the car you like too?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »
I find it quit strange that a parent that has a kid that was currently enrolled at Elan join this forum and continue to leave their kid there.

For 1 this fornits elan board's members consist of all former resident's that hate Elan and disagree with how the place was run.

2nd everyone that has posted here has stated and told their hoddible experinces and the abuse that followed with it.

Then you come along and decide to join and keep your kid enrolled at that place despite all the negative exposure that has been let out of the bag over here.

This site is mostly an anti elan site and everyone that frequents this site has had something bad to say about Elan.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2004, 10:48:00 PM »
On 2004-09-18 18:14:00, Llahsram wrote:

Do you dislike your neighbors because the don't drive the car you like too?

Oh my god! Are you seriously trying to compare taste in cars w/ paying someone to torture your own child??

WTF! I think I liked it better when Nazi was geeing the place up w/ racial slurs and profanity. At least he knew it was a joke!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0688163157/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> John F. Kennedy

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »
On 2004-09-18 19:48:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2004-09-18 18:14:00, Llahsram wrote:

Do you dislike your neighbors because the don't drive the car you like too?

Oh my god! Are you seriously trying to compare taste in cars w/ paying someone to torture your own child??

WTF! I think I liked it better when Nazi was geeing the place up w/ racial slurs and profanity. At least he knew it was a joke!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0688163157/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> John F. Kennedy

"

Antigen she doesn't quite have all of her marbel's together in one spot.

BTW Antigen, I would like to talk to you via email if possible, Shall I email you @ your profile address?