Author Topic: A CALL TO ALL, READ THIS THREAD!  (Read 10412 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
A CALL TO ALL, READ THIS THREAD!
« on: September 13, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »
Randy Nelson, Brett Newman, Jodi Wolfe, Justin Short, Kevin Wagner, Ryan Alworth, Anuka Mikelson, David Noval, Crystal Gantt, Kim Krodel, Jeremy Purcel, Laura Dupree, John Peterson, Jeff McGuiness, Anthony Stevens, Ilyana Mercado, Sharie Ogress, David Jarmen, Sean Daly, Justin Barney, Juan Soto, Anthony Edwards, Leslie Bernstein, Carly Shields, Ben Shapiro, Marie Villarie, Jeter Krutchfield, Rob Nielson, Trevor Cook, Gina Marsen, Anna-Bell Johnson, Li Ping Kuan, Violet Hanson, Michelle Weinstien, Alia Weiner, Gene Jasper,.....

That's 37 Names that I can remember from the top of my head, Ottawa 5. Thirty-seven names of kids who attended & dissappeared from Cedu-RS during my stay there (Dec 28, 1990-July 6, 1992).
Add myself to the list and that makes 38. Thirty eight Kids that I can name, who disappeared in the year and a half that I spent at Cedu-Rs. And there are many more names that I can't remember
Ottawa 5, MANY MORE!

Many of these names are Kids who were in my peer group, the majority of them split repeatedly until they finally got away and were never heard from again. The others refused to succumb to Cedu's Mind Fucking tactics, and were shipped off to various mental hospitals, wilderness survival camps, and lock-up facilities.  Some were pulled.

I just gave you 38 people who no doubt feel severely wronged by Cedu, that's 38 people who I can name! And I saw what I described happen to a lot more kids, but it was 12 years ago, and I can't remember them all. Perhaps Bryan remembers more.

I'm not the only one here with a list of names Ottawa5. Every poster who comes here has their own list of names, we just haven't found all of the people yet. There Are thousands of us Ottawa5, and YES, WE DO REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF FORMER STUDENTS AT CEDU SCHOOLS.

Still not convinced Ottawa5? Well, you don't have to take my word for it.

HEAR YEA! HEAR YEA!

I HEARBYE CALL ON ALL OF YOU FORMER CEDU STUDENTS WHO VISIT THIS THREAD TO POST YOUR OWN LIST OF NAMES OF KIDS YOU SAW BEING FUCKED OVER AND THEN DISAPPEARED FROM WHICHEVER CEDU PROGRAM YOU WERE IN.

Lets show Ottawa5 once and for all just how many Cedu Victims we are talking about!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-14 07:33 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »
I remember all those people.  I just can't man.  I think a couple of those dudes might be axe-murderers.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 01:58:00 PM »
MERIDETH BRYAN: after almost two years at cedu
she finally convinced her parents to pull her out.

NICOLE JOCK: Ran away several times.  Nicky was in my peer group and she was a good friend.

TOM SOUTHER: I seriously respected this guy.  Tom was in source and had already finished the I & Me workshop.  He turned 18 about one week before the summit, and was supposed to graduate
less than 2 months afterward. 2 weeks before Tom turned 18, he announced that he felt the whole cedu program was worthless, and that he
already had made arrangements to leave on his 18th birthday.  The staff at Cedu-RS were completely dumb-founded.  Tom was an older student with all of the source priveledges, and was highly thought of by the staff at the school.
In Tom's last few raps, Cedu staff and his peer group tried everything from threats to bribes to restrictions to make him stay, this included witholding Tom's highschool diploma.  Tom didn't flinch, he stuck to his claims that Cedu was a worthless program and refused to waste anymore of his life there. On his 18th birthday, Tom took a plane ride home.

That puts my tally to 41 people I can name who did not graduate from cedu and no doubt feel that cedu fucked them over.

I still have more faces in my head that I can't put a name to right now.   I'll do my best to remember more.

Who else has a list? Post It!
[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-10-22 13:06 ][ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-10-22 13:07 ]

Offline van_islander_hedican

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 03:23:00 PM »
Add my name to the list, Justin Hedican. I split after the brothers phrophet, Best desicison I ever made. I went home on a home visit and It didnt take long to convince my parents that CEDU was seriously a fucked up place. During the 16 1/2 months I attended the CEDU schools I saw alot of people get shipped of to pine crest alot of others were pulled from the system. (lucky for them). This was from 96-97.

O5.

I just have a question for you. Alot of people in this website think your a fucking idiot, I havent been posting here for long but, I was wondering,,,,if you think CEDU is or was such a helpful place, why dont you leave Fornits and go start you own Pro-CEDU site?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
Good of you to respond justin, forget about Ottawa for a second. I'm looking for real names here, as many as you can remember, of students who did not finish whatever cedu program you were in.  It's great that you remember people who were pulled, or shipped off to other institutions, I want their Names, and not just the quantity!  Post all of the names that you remember!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-13 13:09 ]

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 05:24:00 PM »
here's my list...
deanne, kim schnider, kim harding, brook kusey, eric <- for got the last name(sorry), this girl named jackie got pulled on her first visit, julie king, john barrymore, anya black, ted guise, dustin newman, mike treckner, megan burnhart, dan powers, brandi coch, frances roberts, chris P., matt misholoff, artit, dylan russell, catlin kral, justin tiefenthaler.  and that's all i can remember for right now, but if i remember more, then i'll let ya know!
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »
about 40 people got pulled within a 2 month span right after i transferred to the high skool, but i don't want to start listing names, as i'd like to respect these people's privacy... (i don't want my post showing up on a google search or something)
but here's one girl that got pulled while i was there who, i'm sure, wouldn't mind the publicity...
paris hilton.
aura solomon

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »
I will just give a first name account of those who split (successfully) and those who were pulled out in my 6 months stay. John M., John#2, Richard, Bobbi, Michelle, Mike, Ali, Corbin, Kate, Jason... I blanked out a lot of names... and many, many more tried to leave unsuccessfully... I talked to a few later who were too scared because they lived far away and one who had a fairly traumatic experience (and was willing to put herself through it to get out).  Oh, and I forgot myself.
hanlea

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 10:28:00 AM »
Julie Harding: was in the peer group above me, and later was dropped to my peer group in discovery.  Julie split like every other week, and eventually went to a mental hospital after she kicked Steve Laird's dog.  She asked me to split with her once.

Duane Troy: Older student from RMA who was expelled, and then sent to join the New Horizons peer group at Cedu.  Duane stayed for about 2 months and split.  We never heard about him again.

Tillman Pink: Gangbanger from LA. who was sent to Cedu on court orders.  Tillman lasted about 2 weeks and then split. Another kid we never heard from again.

Now that's 44 kids I've named that cedu failed.
C'mon people, I want your lists!!! Post only first names if your not comfortable with full names.  I want to put a name and face on every kid we know of that Cedu Failed!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 09:26:00 AM »
KIM ROBY- She was in the peer group below me, and split after being at cedu for only 3 weeks. we never heard from Kim Again.

That's 45 people I can name who attended cedu, and disappeared from the program.

Unfortunately, I seem to be the only person who continues to name names here.  

I want to state my objectives again.  I want to compile a list of names for every kid we know of that did not graduate the program, and that cedu hurt + failed.  I truly believe that people like us represent the vast majority of former cedu students.

I want to compile this list for 2 reasons:

1. Once we identify all of these names, I want to search for, find these individuals, and invite them to join this forum. There is definately strength in numbers, the more former students that we have here, then the better the chances are of our voices being heard.  I seriously believe that if enough us us are involved, then we can definately hurt Cedu's business substantially, and possibly even shut them down.  We haven't even begun to drag Cedu's name through the mud!

2. I want to compile a list of names similar to what Ginger did with the straight INC. Forum.  A complete list of all of us students who were hurt by and failed by Cedu.  I want to visibly post this list on the web, where it will be easily found by parents, educational consultants,investigators, and anyone else who researches cedu on the web.  

It's not enough that we come out here and say that we saw soooo many people hurt by cedu.  there's no real substance or credibility in that, and people like O5, and Just Trying can always come back and say that they know sooo many people who were helped by cedu. It's pointless, and this approach will not offer any proof either way.

By posting actual names we lend credibility to our claims.  We wont be simply quoting nameless numbers that anyone can doubt or refute.  We will actually be putting a name and face on everyone who cedu hurt.  In the eyes of the public, we will be people then, and not simply numbers.  And in doing so, we will be putting the pressure, and burden of proof on the
"PRO-CEDU SHEEP" to prove us wrong, instead of this burden being put on us to prove them wrong (like it is now).

This is the last and final appeal I will make for this thread. I've done my part to make this work.  The rest of you can either join me, or stay hidden in the closet and leave this thread to die, as was done before.

It's time for us to stop hiding, WE NEED TO GO ON THE OFFENSIVE AGAINST CEDU!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »
On 2004-09-29 06:26:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

2. I want to compile a list of names similar to what Ginger did with the straight INC. Forum.  A complete list of all of us students who were hurt by and failed by Cedu.  

Are you talking about http://fornits.com/anonanon/revoke.htm? Cause I didn't compile that list. I just set up the software so that people could make their own statements.

The weavers of linen and hempen cloth, ... may exercise their trades without paying any fine.
-- Adam Smith in The Wealth of Nations (chapter X, part II) notes:

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
Yes, Ginger that's what I was talking about.  

Please forgive me for mistating that you compiled the list. I didn't mean to mislead anyone.

I would like to do something similar for Cedu, if that's possible, and if the software is still available..

Do you have any suggestions as to how we could make this work?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »
Oh sure! Firgure out what you want it to say and I can set it up for you.

I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

--Thomas Carlyle

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Mondamin0603

• View Profile
    • http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp?time=1098547278&cc=english&prompt=profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004, 09:18:00 AM »
Okay so you heard the story a wee bit wrong. I, Nicole did run away a couple of times...might I add quite successfully for being the youngest student to date. However I would like to know who said I cut my wrists and ended up in a mental hospital. I would consider sueing for slander. I walked to downtown Running Springs and turned myself in to the cops the second time I ran away. I ended up in Juvenille Hall for 2 days since they didn't know what to do with me. I calmly explained to them I wasn't going back.I had just turned 13. Okay so now that I have set the record straight, yes that evil institution should be shut down. I live in Chicago and I've run into several people that have attended one of the Cedu schools. I've also had the great opportunity to talk a parent out of sending their child there. Who is everyone on this site. I ran into a few people from Cedu later in life. I ran into Charles and Kevin in DC for presidential classroom. I ran into Rodney in New Hampshire I think it was and I ran into Jodi in a school in CT. I would love to hear from people. I was on the Oprah show about 8 years ago and we ran out of time before I could get to Cedu on my agenda. She's planning another survivers of the teenage cash crop era show and maybe some of you would like to be involved. Let me know. Hope to hear from ya'll soon.
Nicole

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »
Very interesting. Please keep posting.
What year did you split? What year was the Oprah thing?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange