Author Topic: Confronting your favorite sadists  (Read 983 times)

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Confronting your favorite sadists
« on: September 11, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »
I went to CEDU, but the Straight and Seed sites have had some very insightful posts that have been helpful to me.

When I went to CEDU, we were tucked away on an isolated mountaintop so we never had contact with them after we left.  It seems Straight were effective at keeping you isolated even though you weren't physically isolated in Florida in terms of location. Thus, after the program, you could still see the actual site and run into your abusers if you still lived in the area...

What I want to know is if you ever had an opportunity to confront your abusers after you were an adult and they had no power over you? Have you ever had the cathartic release of saying "this is what you did, and even if you don't own up to it, you know and I know the truth." Did it help? Because I dream of telling the staff at my old boogeyman exactly that.  Letting them that I know they have no real power except the power of abusing others and raping their minds and their psyches to compensate for their own feeling of utter worthlessness.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »
I think it's a good idea--some folks went by Virgil's (ex-director of Str8 and KIDS)church a few weeks ago and it seemed like it did them some good. I say go for it.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »
Where's Greg... Greg, tell your story!!

The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0451524934/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>O'Brien, the apparatchik

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »