Author Topic: FORMER CEDU STAFF  (Read 27745 times)

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2004, 09:12:00 PM »
On 2004-09-21 14:27:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"I don't know.  Something about you Ottawa makes me just want to fucking pound your skull in over, and over, and over, and over, and over....Nah, I'd rather fist fuck ya."

no!  it's ALL about the skull fuckage (something my virginal 12 year old ass learned about during my stay at cedu).. just gauge out an eyeball and BAM!
teehee
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aura solomon

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
Well Lets see,
I would like to say to all the people at this site that I find you all utterly amusing.(espeacily the part where you thought my mother and I were the same person! :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

(Ps: Just to clearify: do not respnd to this you will not get a reply)
 :wave:

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »
Adios. Don't let the door hit you on teh ass on the way out.
hanlea

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2004, 11:08:00 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA!! :lol:  :lol:
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2004, 01:19:00 AM »
Ottawa, you have my name and number.  Go ahead and fucking sue me!

I repeat, I'd love to skull fuck your ass with my fist.  

I'd love to tie your legs up in the air and crosscut saw you in half.

I'd love to bury you alive with a cell phone and  me on the other end.

I'd love to skin you alive, then take you to the hospital.

I'm sick of you, and now I'm trying to find out who you are and where you live.  If your daughter is really not you, then I'll have twice the fun!

P.S.  Shove your advice up your fucking ass!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2004, 03:22:00 AM »
you see it here, folks! she's admitting that she is not in school and she's a FUCKING LIAR! she'll be great for starting a school because mel wasserman was such an asshole that staff had to work to keep him away from parents becauswe he would say something awful and they would pull their kids! this bitch would be perfect for a cedu kind of place! you go, o5! open your school and destroy all those kids' psyches! you go, girl! you're perfect for the job!

On 2004-09-21 17:11:00, ottawa5 wrote:

"By the way, in case it is not clear, one does not have to have any kind of a degree to open such a school (Mel Wasserman was an example of that, you can always just hire a clinical director if you style the school in a way that requires such an internal post.

So things are moving along well, I may be able to get started on that project before I finish my other one."

Offline MorganG

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2004, 03:50:00 AM »
When I was at Cedu I was abused my faculity at Cedu.  You know there is a civial code in the state of california that says any one who practices therapy without license and creates harm is liable for up to $10,000 dollars.  Also let me tell you that in the I Want to Live Propheet there is a part when you try and get up and the faculity are pulling you legs out to prevent you from getting up.  I believe this to be abuse.  I was denied from listing to music I wanted to this is a violation of freedom of speech.  I was not allowed to express my own opinons of things with out being yelled.  Finally I was illegally stripped search when I was there.  I never consented to be searched and the school knew I did not smoke, drink, or do drugs so there was no probable cause.  The school breaks laws rights of all

All penalties for drug users should be dropped...Making drug abuse a crime is useless and even dangerous...Every year we seize more and more drugs but the quantity available still increases...Police are losing the drug battle worldwide.

--Raymond Kendall ~ Secretary General of Interpol 1994

organ Genser

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »
On 2004-09-22 00:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you see it here, folks! she's admitting that she is not in school and she's a FUCKING LIAR!

"By the way, in case it is not clear, one does not have to have any kind of a degree to open such a school (Mel Wasserman was an example of that, you can always just hire a clinical director if you style the school in a way that requires such an internal post.

So things are moving along well, I may be able to get started on that project before I finish my other one."

"

that's an illogical deduction... she didn't "admit" to that at all... what she did do was make an evasive statement about how she might be able to open this skool with another person who, like herself, may or may not have a degree.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-09-22 09:49 ]
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »
Well, yeah, I'm aware of that. BUT, her evasiveness is, I think, good evidence. She has been looking like a bit of a nut - to me, anyway - and I've suspected all along that she is not in a Ph.D. program and is lying. She has NEVER responded to the suggestion that she show ALL of her posts to the school. She ignores that question completely. I've suspected for a long time that she is in no program, and now I'm even more convinced.

I really like your logical mind, Laura!

On 2004-09-22 09:45:00, mikehunt wrote:

"

On 2004-09-22 00:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you see it here, folks! she's admitting that she is not in school and she's a FUCKING LIAR!

"

that's an illogical deduction... she didn't "admit" to that at all... what she did do was make an evasive statement about how she might be able to open this skool with another person who, like herself, may or may not have a degree.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-09-22 09:49 ]"

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2004, 06:11:00 PM »
whether she's in an academic program or not really makes no difference to me... like i've said, skool can provide you with information and techniques; they can cram your brain full of information, but they can't teach you how to use it (your brain, that is... including all the information.)  without self-discovered application skills, all the information in the world is absolutely useless.

by the way, thanks, i dig my mind as well.  i appreciate your observance, both in regards to me and not.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-09-22 15:14 ]
aura solomon

Offline manchester

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2004, 01:40:00 PM »
Laura, I completely agreed with you on this, until I gave it some thought. She was using her claim of being in a Ph.D. program as a part of her exploration of CEDU. Now that I give it more consideration, I'm thinking that it is important - not for purpose of academics - you've made great points here that school doesn't mean you're brilliant or anything. I always say that. It only proves that you decided to go to school and finished it. But, the possibility that she used this claim as a part of her persona - trying to "learn" more about eveyone's experience here - that possibility is disturbing to me. Why would she do this? Am I feeling defensive about my profession? Absolutely! I'm sure that's in there and I have no objectivity about her. None whatsoever. But I think there is an element of reason to what I'm saying. She misrepresented her credentials (I believe), claimed she wanted to learn from us, and then engaged in a long, drawn-out battle of baiting! We responded to her baits and we baited her back. I was looking at a post by Investigator, who suggested that we might consider ignoring baiting.

I'm thinking it would be good to consider Detective Wyatt's (sp?) advice. Ignore her baiting. She is infuriating, no doubt. But there is no point in arguing with someone like her. She enjoys taunting us and trying to "catch" us at - I don't know what. Clearly, there is something wrong. I wouldn't argue with a toddler. Why have I argued with her? I'll tell you why - she frustrates and angers me!

I guess what I'm saying here is that I'm sick and tired of her, but I still get hooked by her bait! I need to stop that! She has never responded to my one query and comes off as superior. That really gets to me. It's about credibility - she's making claims and attacking people here who I care about - every damn one of you! So, that pisses me off - if she were to come here and just say she's an individual and not make those claims, maybe I wouldn't be so mad. I don't know... maybe I'd still feel exactly the same. At any rate...

We have learned on this website that O5 has posted as AARCgrad. I looked AARC up - it's a recovery center. Here's the url:

http://www.aarc.ab.ca/

In her posts here as AARCgrad, I noticed something interesting - she puts that stupid, smart-ass smiley-waving green guy in her first post - the same one O2 uses. Interesting...

Anyway, Laura - you're awfully smart and a voice of rationality here and I do appreciate every work you say!  

There are three AARCgrad posts. Here they are:

Posted: 2002-12-02 15:07:00    I just came across this website by mistake and this will be my first AND last time writing here. I have no idea what Kids (or any of those other rehabs) are like but I graduated from AARC about 6 years ago. I could go on and on about how AARC abused me and feel angry every day about the fact that I spent almost a year and a half there when I'm not even an alcoholic (I've been drinking socially for years). But I have chosen to go on with my life and make the best of my experiences. I agree that AARC is like a cult, but all of you have formed your own cult with this website. GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES! How are you ever going to feel freedom from this experience if you check this website everyday and think about it all the time? I have no idea what my life would be like if I never went through AARC- all I know is that my life is fantastic now, and that's all that matters to me. I went through a really hard time when I first "relapsed" but now I'm living with my family, doing great in university, travelling across the world- and having a drink every now and then. Because I don't let AARC influence my thinking anymore, I have no reason to hate them- they can only affect you as much as you let them. If there was just one thing you should have learned in AARC, it's the serenity prayer- we cannot change what we've been through, but we can choose how we feel/think about it. I always used to think that "what doesn't kill you makes you insane", but I really do believe now that it can make you stronger- if you STOP DWELLING IN IT! I don't know if what I did will work for anyone else or whether or not you're alcoholics but I'm pretty sure that if you want to feel stronger (instead of insane), make this the last message on this website you read and figure out for yourselves what you need to do to finally feel that serenity that we were promised (in step 7?) but never felt.
Good luck
:wave:

Posted: 2002-12-03 00:04:00    I know that I said I wouldn't write again, but I was curious to see the reactions to what I wrote-and I have to say, I really love it when people prove my point. This website might help people. To be honest with you, it reminds me of AA meetings- just a bunch of bitter people making eachother feel justified in being bitter. Maybe you all think I'm rude and egocentrical for criticizing something that has improved a few peoples' lives- but do you really think that AARC hasn't improved a single person's life? I feel the need to clarify my statement that "AARC abused me". We always say "AARC", but it's not like the building abused us. When I say I felt abused, I am mainly talking about a couple of oldcomers I had and two staff members who (to my knowledge) no longer work at AARC- Mr.G and Mr.Haag. If I found out that they still worked at AARC, then I would have different feelings about it. I believe that Dr.Vause started AARC with good intentions but he has made mistakes. 5 years ago, I was so angry and confused that I would have NEVER believed that I would even slightly defend Dr.Vause, but I know for a fact that he cared about me, as I'm sure he feels about all of the kids who have gone through AARC. I respect what you are trying to do Velvet, but like you, Dr.Vause did what he thought would help us when we had very few alternatives. Maybe Dr.Vause did get a bit cocky over the years and can't see his mistakes because his head is so far up his ass, but from what I've heard about KIDS and STRAIT, AARC is not as bad as some people are making it sound.

My point is, if AARC is still bothering some of you this much after 10 or so years, then you have deeper issues. Although AARC might not be great, it's all some (very unfortunate) people have. A few people I know personally have greatly benefited from AARC, so even though I haven't- I don't think that it's right to try to stop something that for some people, is their only hope. Coming on this website and bitching about AARC and how Dr.Vause is responsible for someone's suicide is just pathetic and harsh and does not help anyone. You can focus on the good things that you learned in AARC, or you can focus on all the bad. Some of you even claim to still be sober- do you honestly think that AARC had no part in that? In your reply Velvet, you can replace your feelings about this website with Dr.Vause's feelings about AARC. You might not think that that is a fair comparison because this website doesn't abuse people, but I think that it does- I think that it contributes to bitterness and gives people an excuse to not take respnsibility for their lives. I CANNOT REST UNTIL YOU ARE ALL STOPPED! (that was a joke)

I sincerely sympathize with some of you and wish you all the best, but move on or seek professional help- this website is not the way.

[ This Message was edited by: AARCgrad on 2002-12-03 00:08 ]

24.71.223.143 ( px4so.cg.shawcable.net )
Posted: 2002-12-03 18:50:00    Velvet, I seriously have NO idea what you're talking about. There wasn't a single thing in your reply that made any sense to me whatsoever. I'm guessing someone with the same username as me wrote a few months ago- do you really think that AARCgrad is such an original username that it could only be me?
I can tell that my presence on this site is not wanted, and to be honest with you, I wish I never found it. I really don't feel like dealing with this anymore because like I said, I have found peace and happiness. Ever since I found this site 2 DAYS AGO, I have felt so sad knowing that there are so many people feeling as I did 4-5 years ago. It's a terrible way to feel and I believe that you are just the blind leading the blind. You can write whatever you want in reply to this, but I assure you, I won't be reading it. If I kept coming to this site, I would be a hypocrite. I was hoping to try and help people achieve what I have, but the only thing I've accomplished in writing on this site is frustrating myself because none of you seem to want to understand. I have nothing else to say here.
Goodbye

On 2004-09-22 15:11:00, mikehunt wrote:

"whether she's in an academic program or not really makes no difference to me... like i've said, skool can provide you with information and techniques; they can cram your brain full of information, but they can't teach you how to use it (your brain, that is... including all the information.)  without self-discovered application skills, all the information in the world is absolutely useless.

by the way, thanks, i dig my mind as well.  i appreciate your observance, both in regards to me and not.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-09-22 15:14 ]"

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #131 on: September 23, 2004, 02:53:00 PM »
How did we learn she posted as AARC grad? If that is the case, and she was there six years from 2002 (8 from now) how could she be old enough to ba a mother of a college-aged son?  Her syntax, tone, and other semantic codes are not as erudite as the O5 postings, but some of that attitude is there.

How did you find out about AARC link--it does make sense because the facility is located in Canada where she is from.  BUt it would mean a whole lot of other stuff is fabricated...
hanlea

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2004, 03:04:00 PM »
If the IPs match then she indeed posted those messages posing as a 'somewhat' happy grad of AARC. That would be my take, not that she attended the program. It wouldn't surprise me. Only Ginger could confirm it though.

This thread was specific to AARP. She claimed to know nothing about the program. This is an earlier thread in which she introduces herself as a Psych working on her doctorate, slings around plenty of pysch terms/labels, and quasi diagnoses.
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... rt=0&Sort=[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2004-09-23 12:24 ]
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »
Keep the info coming.  I'm going to find her fucking ass!

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2004, 03:22:00 PM »
she is most definitely an antagonist... she will say whatever she can to make sure that you respond to her in a less than rational manner.  the best thing to do isn't necessarily ignore her, but ignore her stabs (i.e. when she responded to me, she made sure to tell me how childish she thought my name was, as if it were somehow relevent or important.)  you just have to see through her bullshit to her true motives, and deprive her of her antagonistic success...
i would dare to say, however, that all of our hostile responses have helped her to fulfill her mission; she did say that she directs interested people to the site, and look at what they get to see... a bunch of ex-cedu (a good amount, proportionally, who ran away or did not complete the program) kids wil'in out, acting immature.  then again, this could also prove how detrimental cedu was to our mental health, but, surely, she prefaces such redirections to this site in such a way that would slant the viewer's perspective to impose her bias.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-09-23 12:26 ]
aura solomon