Author Topic: Decker. Arrived at RMA while I was a student.  (Read 4028 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Decker. Arrived at RMA while I was a student.
« on: September 08, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »
Are you guys for real?
This IS the guy who was like a dorky looking 35-40 year old in 1990? Thick glasses. Blondish, goatee? Is that for real?
Please tell me that you are all making this up. Even for me, who is finally realizing how fucked up it all was/is, cannot believe "they" would keep him in a leadership role working with kids after hearing him copping out to this. THAT is unacceptable.
Bryan, are you sure? SOS? any other peers concur?
Because I lied before on this site about one thing...I said I wasn't Jewish. If that is true about Russ Decker, that he had done those things and came to work at RMA, I will track him down. Plain and simple. We can record the confrontation, and you all can stop worrying about him hurting any more children OR trying to influence them. We'll have him jailed.
    A gang rape and a lynching? Please tell me you guys just hate him and made this up.
again I am
-blownaway!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 06:58:00 PM »
russ decker has a square head covered with black hair.
aura solomon

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 07:15:00 PM »
The extent of the abuse and the depth of their fucking secrets would shock most.  It's easier not to believe what we're saying.  It's ALL 100% true.  He copped to it, and Serb was at CEDU with me and he has verified it.  I only wish some other people would strap em' on and verify it, too.  No- Russ may have dyed his hair, but he had short dark hair and was built like a football player.  He was a true piece of SHIT.  It is all 100% true and anyone here who has ever talked to me knows I'm not a bullshitter and that I'm one of the few stand-up guys around.  100 fucking percent true.  He fucking lit a homeless man on fire in a dumpster just for kicks and gang raped and drugged some poor girl.  I had blocked that from my memory and I thank Serb for  helping me remember.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 07:15:00 PM »
The extent of the abuse and the depth of their fucking secrets would shock most.  It's easier not to believe what we're saying.  It's ALL 100% true.  He copped to it, and Serb was at CEDU with me and he has verified it.  I only wish some other people would strap em' on and verify it, too.  No- Russ may have dyed his hair, but he had short dark hair and was built like a football player.  He was a true piece of SHIT.  It is all 100% true and anyone here who has ever talked to me knows I'm not a bullshitter and that I'm one of the few stand-up guys around.  100 fucking percent true.  He fucking lit a homeless man on fire in a dumpster just for kicks and gang raped and drugged some poor girl.  I had blocked that from my memory and I thank Serb for  helping me remember.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »
People do make up shit if they feel like they have to. We know that. Screwy, but true. However...No adult would make that up. I
need photographic confirmation. Please help. The guy I remember may not be him...maybe I've got faces confused. But the name is too familiar. I am sure I think I know this "man" first hand, but I like to be %100.
Wow. That is too fucked up.
I asked if you could say "quack" but
Can you say Cracker? Fuck 'm whoever he is.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »
I don't doubt that this guy said what you say he did. And, for all I know, it might be factually true. But remember that the guy had probably been repeating his awful story for 15 years or more. And these "horrible past" confessions tend to grow in the telling.

Compelling evidence would have to include a police blotter or news item of a burned body found in a dumpster around the right place in time. Emperical evidence would have to meet a much higher standard.

All that aside, whether the event was factual or not, the fact remains that this sick fuck saw fit to tell this story to a bunch of captive children. And all the other sick fucks who passed themselves off as responsible adults went along with it asif this were perfectly acceptable behavior. That, I think, is more easily proved and also more germain to the topic at hand; explaining to the uninitiated the nature of the Program.

Necessity never made a good bargain
--Benjamin Franklin Apr. 1734

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »
Yes.

But if he really did...what then?
Some street therapy WOULD be in order!
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2004, 10:42:00 PM »
I'm calling Chuck Wyatt tomorow about it.  He said he really didn't like Russ Decker and was happy when I told him he quit about a month ago.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2004, 11:43:00 PM »
The question of if he really did will probably never be answered. But if someone w/ a solid stake--the girl who was gang raped or the family of the guy who was burned to death--comes forward w/ substantial evidence into which your eye wittness testimony of his confession fits, then maybe that will amount to something. All these decades later, most likely those folks will be inclined to let sleeping dogs lie, if they're inclined to think about it at all.

The other aspect of the issue, though, I really think that's a lot more salient. And I forgot to add context for the sake of the uninitiated. The context of these horrid confesstions was a group confession session. In it, this guy was the adult mentor to all of these (your?) children who were then encouraged to come up w/ confessions of their own. Human competitiveness and the need for acceptance being what it is, these kids were essentially encouraged to come up w/ confessions to one-up the others.

That's how these fuckers managed to get your kids to confess to things you never even suspected and, thereby, to re-enforce their schtick that you don't know WTF you're doing as a parent and should, therefore, ignore your gut instinct and "trust the process".

I remain thoroughly convinced that the mindfuck is so much more harmful than any of the physical abuse. I knew going in how to play the game and avoid the worst consequences (or so I thouth) I only got sat on once, and I made the fuckers regret that call. But I didn't get out of it unscathed.

Either cocaine and marijuana are terribly dangerous substances, and breaking the law by consuming them is a major offense that should be severely punished, or these are minor, personal matters that do not really count in the big picture of a man's life. If the latter is the case, then the rationale for a bloody, costly and futile war against drugs simply disappears.
--Jorge G. Castaneda, Newsweek International, September 6, 1999

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2004, 12:10:00 AM »
w-w-w-wait.... RUSS DECKER QUIT?>@!#>!@>#!
i was so sure that he was a "lifer"
aura solomon

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2004, 01:05:00 AM »
One of the parents who called me about a month or 2 ago and pulled her daughter said 2 staff quit in one week.  It was right about the time we started posting some really gnarly shit about things they said.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2004, 02:36:00 AM »
who else quit?
aura solomon

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2004, 09:45:00 AM »
(blown away) I think that you might have Russ Decker confused with someone else.

When I met Russ Decker in 1991 he was 24 years old (he told me). Russ was aproximately 6'-3" in height, and was built like a football player.  he had short black hair and a marine style hair cut.

I'm the one that posted the gang rape and homeless burning stories about Russ Decker.  Allow me to re-confirm that I personally heard both of these stories come from Russ's mouth in Raps while I was at Cedu-RS (1991-1992).  I don't know if the stories are true or not (I did not witness the events), I only know what Russ told us.  

I AM NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP!!!  I KNOW WHAT I HEARD!

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2004, 10:53:00 AM »
Whoa! It's just SO fucked up. But I now concede that the person I think is Russ Decker and the person who IS Russ Decker do seem to be at odds. The description you gave does not match the person I have in mind...but the name does.
So. Why isn't there a site where we can post pictures and bio's of people according to their confessions (heresay) and personal photographs and descriptions, especially in the case where Ex-staffers DO change their name! wouldn't it be a boon to protecting kids, informing parents about what people who know/knew the ex-staff personally, and us for remembering and posting new details, if such a site were available?
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2004, 12:27:00 PM »
we should have a mug shot section on this site.
aura solomon