Author Topic: Cedu Time  (Read 978 times)

Offline Nightstalker

• View Profile
Cedu Time
« on: September 05, 2004, 08:43:00 PM »
You know when your at a cedu school, things begin to become so slow. Days go by where your just wondering if it will ever end, the raps, weird old kitchen ladies staring at you with paranoid eyes because you ate more that one pizza stick-or the crasy staff with nothing but geds getting in your face about how you are a complete screw up. I was thinking about how time is relative you know, because I graduated in january 2001, so its been well over three years now since I've been there. But to me it doesnt seem like three years at all. What other more recent ex students have to say about the place, is pretty much how I feel to this day.
     A few months after I got out of BCA, Sept 11th happend, which changed everything. Things in the world have been pretty hectic these last few years, but one thing that remains the same is CEDU. Sure it has minor changes, for instance the program was shorted from two in a half to only two years right when I was leaving (my peer group was the last at BCA to have had to stay for the two in a half). But all in all things dont change. The cedu bubble as it is known.
     I didnt have a point when I started this thread, I just wanted to say something about what I was thinking about with this issue. The more I read though, the more I want to get involved. To be honest, if parents are going to  send there kids somewhere to be disciplined, at least send them to a military academy. That way they can actually maybe learn to take care of themselfes rather than depend on some service company to do there god damn laundry. Thats just my opinion.
    In conclusion, cedu either needs to be completaly overhauled, or in the most likely and better scenario that most former students want to see happen is to have the program completaly destroyed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
.S.D.Q