Author Topic: A THANK YOU TO Bryan  (Read 3105 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« on: August 27, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »
Thank you Bryan.  After reading your posts and the many others on this site,and talking to you briefly, I removed my kid from CEDU prior to her being "programed".  I got a bad cult like vibe when I dropped her off but it was this website that convinced me to bring her home.  Now I got to figure out what the hell to do with her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »
No problem.  Anytime.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »
way to go, bryan!
aura solomon

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »
On 2004-08-27 09:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

Now I got to figure out what the hell to do with her.

Any chance she'd want to jump on a bike and go ride cross country? There must be some kind of event or tourist trap that would interest you both enough to spend a weekend or so clearing your heads. Not saying that something like that would magically cure whatever ails you. But it might give you both a little time to figure out your next step.

Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic
for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster, and what has
happened once in 6000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to
the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail,
there will be anarchy throughout the world.

http://www.marshfield.net/History/webster.htm' target='_new'>Daniel Webster

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 04:44:00 PM »
Antigen has the right idea.  I don't know if biking cross country is your daughters thing, but I would definately recommend that you take some time off, go on a trip together, and get to know your daughter again.  It sounds like you two have a lot to talk about. Leave your home environment and your problems behind, go somewhere new for an extended period of time, and share an adventure together.  She may or may not resist the idea at first, so be patient.  Being at cedu is a traumatic experience, listen to what she has to say. Tell her where you stand.
No matter what kind of attitude she may cop at first, she is your daughter, and deep down inside she loves you just as much as you love her.  Show her that you want to make things right.  It might not be easy, but I'm sure the two of you can work out your problems together.  Best of luck to you.  You made the right choice.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »
On 2004-08-27 13:44:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"Antigen has the right idea.  I don't know if biking cross country is your daughters thing, but I would definately recommend that you take some time off, go on a trip together, and get to know your daughter again.  It sounds like you two have a lot to talk about. Leave your home environment and your problems behind, go somewhere new for an extended period of time, and share an adventure together.  She may or may not resist the idea at first, so be patient.  Being at cedu is a traumatic experience, listen to what she has to say. Tell her where you stand.

No matter what kind of attitude she may cop at first, she is your daughter, and deep down inside she loves you just as much as you love her.  Show her that you want to make things right.  It might not be easy, but I'm sure the two of you can work out your problems together.  Best of luck to you.  You made the right choice."

touche
that's the most insightful thing i've seen you post on here... right on.
aura solomon

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2004, 08:34:00 PM »
bryan, i just wanna say that what you did was really cool, and i wish my parents would have known about this sight, and had a chance to talk to you.

Time's fun when you're having flies.
--Kermit the Frog

Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »
What cedu school was she at? How long had she been there? Im just wondering because I am one of newestkids out of CHS that did not graduate

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 06:19:00 PM »
Dude, don't even try and break her anonymity.  I had to gain the trust of her father.  Trust me on this- her father is not a man to piss off.  Break her anonymity and he'll break you.  Nothing personal but you do realize that posting anonymously on this forum does not mean you are truly anonymous.  Furthermore, breaking her anonymity would seriously endanger what I'm trying to do, which is to stop parents from enrolling their kids at CEDU and to get parents to pull their kids out.  Agree?

By the way, it must feel good to be out of that hell hole.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:39:07 PM by CEDU IS A CULT »

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2004, 05:46:00 PM »
Check your PM on this site, OK?
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
I am also a parent who has decided against a CEDU program or any of the "mind control" programs out there.

his path isn't the path i would choose to take and wouldn't want for him , but he is 17 years old and it has to be his path.  he has found a 2 year school in the rockies where he can major in business administration with an emphasis on the snowboarding industry.  it has taken us years of research to help him find something important to him other than drugs and alcohol, but well worth it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2004, 07:40:00 PM »
Hell yeah! It's a white knuckle ride sometimes, I know. But it's so worth it to never betray your kid's trust.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

--Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline jacqueline

• View Profile
    • http://www.krushtheserpent.com
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »
I would suggest sending your kid to a Charter type place.  I was sent to a couple different Charter places and they are NOT crazy, brainwashing places like CEDU was/is.  I attended CEDU for 6 months before making my final escape from the insanity there.  At least at Charter type places you can step outside the real world and focus on your issues without crazy b.s. brainwashing that CEDU would try to put you through.Thank God you aren't sending your kid there!

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »
Yes. And it's very important to keep in mind that no matter how mean or badass your fucked up teen is, they should still always have the option to REPORT alleged abuses. When I was at CEDU that definitly was impossible.
At that age also, I did not know what "abuse" was.
Tough, tough Love. 'nuff
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
A THANK YOU TO Bryan
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »
Bryan, read your PM. Sorry to bother you again. Just wanted to ask about Running Springs.
hanlea