Author Topic: Yet Another Observation  (Read 13210 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2004, 05:12:00 PM »
Lezli, I have no problem keeping those "2 fists" up. Lezli, you are fake plain and simple. You are the worst kind of person. One who is filled with hateful thoughts and doesn't even have the guts to say it out loud and will still "help" a person. Don't try to make me worse than you because I attacked you. Damn right I did. Who cares if you didn't direct the shit you said to me? Point is you called the kids tar babies. Seeing how my kids happen to be part black don't you think that was just a little beyond hurtful? Now you try to justify it as just your "thoughts"? Save all your wanna be "I'm so calm and intellectual bullshit" for someone who gives a fuck. At this point whatever you have to say to me is unrepairable.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »
On 2004-08-29 13:56:00, Carmel wrote:

"NO NONONONONO....I never said you were slandering anyone.  What I meant by that phrase was anyone and everyone in or outside of this board that she percieves as a threat...i.e, YOU in this case.  Other than the obvious connection by her in this thread, I personally was not suggesting that you slandered anyone at all.  However, SHE feels that you did.  See?

YOU were trying to share an honest point, Lezli, with your post.  She jumped the gun and got angry with you.... which I didnt think was warranted.  I am not the only one trying to bring peace to the thread, and I never attempted to single myself out as such.  I happen to be standing up for you in a sense, please re-read my posts.

My intention was to make the comparision that SHE was acting in a fashion that was in direct conflict with what she was proclaiming to be offended by.  In other words, I felt SHE was being a tad self righteous by doing so.  

I understand that it hurts to be called names.  I am only trying to point out that if krystene can feel so strongly hateful and react so defensively....how is she any different from those she reacts to?  And where is the solution?  There will be none as long as the discussion continues down the gutter.  K?  

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-- Robert Heinlein

[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-08-29 13:59 ]"

Suddenly, I'm the bad person here because I have said some awful stuff. Oh well. Pretty hypocritical that it's okay for others to keep saying sick shit. Sick ass people don't respond to reason and guess what I'm not going to sit here and be polite and act like my feelings haven't been hurt over all this bullshit that has been said.

Saying I still act like I'm in Straight or need therapy is  pretty low blow in itself. Maybe Lezli needs some herself to purge her mind of how she thinks she is so much better just because her hate is not overt.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2004, 07:11:00 PM »
On 2004-08-29 13:56:00, Carmel wrote:

"NO NONONONONO....I never said you were slandering anyone.  What I meant by that phrase was anyone and everyone in or outside of this board that she percieves as a threat...i.e, YOU in this case.  Other than the obvious connection by her in this thread, I personally was not suggesting that you slandered anyone at all.  However, SHE feels that you did.  See?
<

Okay, I got ya. Sorry about that. :grin:

"And suffering is not a badge of honor. Experiencing tyranny does not deserve a bow or a kiss. The honor is in removing the stumbling stone. The honor is in the impolite destruction of tyranny through honest, powerful dialogue - not etiquette. Not political correctness." -- Maximus

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2004, 10:36:00 PM »
Oh Lezli or Morli whatever you choose to call yourself over here. Now I know why you jumped on the bandwagon to talk some shit to me.  I just found out you were "Morli". I seem to remember a nasty little post of yours where you were jealous someone was talking to me. Don't hate on me just because he didn't want your skanky ass bitch. I looked at your pic and your sickening naked pics and they were revolting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »
I looked at those pics and I got wood.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2004, 02:07:00 PM »
On 2004-08-29 14:20:00, krystene wrote:

Saying I still act like I'm in Straight or need therapy is  pretty low blow in itself.

You should be proud, Krystene! Having someone say you act like you're still in Straight is the highest compliment anyone can be given.  I think you need to write an MI on your appreciation for the program and why you feel compelled to hide it.  I think maybe a little refresher is in order--at the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc. v2.0! Love ya!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »
On 2004-08-31 11:07:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

"

Saying I still act like I'm in Straight or need therapy is  pretty low blow in itself.

You should be proud, Krystene! Having someone say you act like you're still in Straight is the highest compliment anyone can be given.  I think you need to write an MI on your appreciation for the program and why you feel compelled to hide it.  I think maybe a little refresher is in order--at the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc. v2.0! Love ya!
"

Yeah, it's funny that bitch LEZLI was running her mouth saying that. I remember oh not so long ago when she was over here trolling someone who didn't want her. To fake to post her name behind the vulgarities and insults. Then I also remember out of the blue how she came to another site and posted a nasty little reply to me because she was jealous someone was talking to me and not her. Next she proceeded to blow up the board with cuss words and insults. How hypocritical can you be Lezli?????? You are a fake. Maybe you too need some counseling for your rage and trying to cheat on your husband and send another man some of your nasty pics. Bitch you must have been crazy to do it because you are hit body and face!

YENTA ring any bells???? DING DING DING!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »
Oh God please don't encourage her to start up with her nude photos again. We all have copies. Please back slowly away from the keyboard and never ever mention her "artistic photos" again.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »
On 2004-08-31 11:39:00, krystene wrote:

"

On 2004-08-31 11:07:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

"

"

Yeah, it's funny that bitch LEZLI was running her mouth saying that. I remember oh not so long ago when she was over here trolling someone who didn't want her. To fake to post her name behind the vulgarities and insults. Then I also remember out of the blue how she came to another site and posted a nasty little reply to me because she was jealous someone was talking to me and not her. Next she proceeded to blow up the board with cuss words and insults. How hypocritical can you be Lezli?????? You are a fake. Maybe you too need some counseling for your rage and trying to cheat on your husband and send another man some of your nasty pics. Bitch you must have been crazy to do it because you are hit body and face!

YENTA ring any bells???? DING DING DING!"

Cat Fight...dam women can get vendictive..., how about I throw some jello or mud in that pit and we can have some real entertainment
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »
It warms my heart to see how well you all have retained the confronting skills that I generously made available to you in Straight. This shows me how hard you worked to internalize your program.  With dedication to your program like that, I am sure that all of you will fly through your phases at the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc. v2.0!  Love ya! Have a seat....
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2004, 02:48:00 AM »
Don't you know what a "tar baby" is?

"Song Of The South"(Uncle Remus,Brare Rabbit,Brare Bear and Brear Fox)

Q: What did the tar baby say?

A: The tar baby didnt say nothin at all.

It is not a racist comment to say "tar baby",even if your daddy is a nigger.

(What ever you do,Pleeeeese dont throw me in that briar patch!)

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2004, 09:40:00 AM »
I dont think Im better than a black person per se. Well depends on what you mean by better really.
 I think its more a matter of...I cannot hold a conversation about anything with your average black person, the cultural diffrence is just too great.
 I dont feel comfortable around them ...wouldnt let one in my house..etc. Thats my personal choice...

I dont feel the need to go around starting shit, but its my choice whom I talk to and allow in my personal space and I dont have to answer for that.

In the dealings I have had with black people, I have never gotten a "straight up" deal from them. Even in the drug trade, black peope got the shitty small bags of weed...small crack rocks...fake cocaine...

And black people are just as racist as white people so spare me the cornered minority bullshit.

All of my attitudes I learned in a Texas prison.
Blacks treated the whites like shit, or tried too.
In fact there was a 6 week race riot in 1998 over this stuff.
 I dont give a fuck about what you say I have seen with my own eyes "how it is"

And I dont give a shit what anyone says about me or my views. I will back them up until I die.
 If someone has a problem with it, tough shit.
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2004, 09:51:00 AM »
Im not asking for anyone to side with me Carmel.
 I dont give a shit about "internet post war" stuff.
I merely stated my honest opinion and experience, at least I dont give the  "Oh my best homeboy is black" line...

I merely stated a real opinion and a real experience...if you cant handle it then dont read my posts. I didnt say anything about your opinions...have at them. Im talking about ME.

And I apologize for saying you were knocked up and left or whatever but it pisses me off when people start the "White folks are so evil and the poor black ppl just cant get no love and fairness" bullshit. I fought with blacks and mexicans non stop  in jails and prison...and had my life at risk over it.
 PLEASE dont feed me that bullshit about koom bay yah.
  I know the way things really are...I defended my opinion in the past and will continue to do so..
 But I apologize for the personal shit talking, I dont know you and never talked to you. And I dont really are who you fuck or what kids or friends you have...our paths will never cross. Im here to discuss and read, not make buddies.
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »
Maybe it's just where yer at, SS. I converse and joke around w/ black folks just fine "up here..."

On  the other hand, I acknowledge that an experience like that in prison could definitely taint a person's feeling toward people..

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2004, 02:28:00 PM »
On 2004-09-01 06:51:00, Scarstruck wrote:

"Im not asking for anyone to side with me Carmel.

I dont give a shit about "internet post war" stuff.

I merely stated my honest opinion and experience, at least I dont give the  "Oh my best homeboy is black" line...

I merely stated a real opinion and a real experience...if you cant handle it then dont read my posts. I didnt say anything about your opinions...have at them. Im talking about ME.

And I apologize for saying you were knocked up and left or whatever but it pisses me off when people start the "White folks are so evil and the poor black ppl just cant get no love and fairness" bullshit. I fought with blacks and mexicans non stop  in jails and prison...and had my life at risk over it.

PLEASE dont feed me that bullshit about koom bay yah.

I know the way things really are...I defended my opinion in the past and will continue to do so..

But I apologize for the personal shit talking, I dont know you and never talked to you. And I dont really are who you fuck or what kids or friends you have...our paths will never cross. Im here to discuss and read, not make buddies.
"

I'm confused who you are talking about, me in the whole thing because you said "Carmel", but said stuff about my situation. My issue wasn't even really with you except that it was hurtful about the comment you made. Whatever, it's over though. If you don't care for certain people fine at least you are real enough to not smile up in their face and do stuff for them. So refreshing to hear someone say they are not going to use the "black friend" line. Some idiots around here seem to think using that line gives them a pass.