Author Topic: Hey Mr. Supreme Overlord SYN ?  (Read 2731 times)

Offline By Demons Be Driven

• View Profile
Hey Mr. Supreme Overlord SYN ?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »
Was Jeffery your director of 3, I was in Elan 8 first then transferred to Elan 3. Out of all the houses I liked living in 3 becasue it was bigger.

My directors in 3 were Dave McVetty and Jeffery Gottlieb and some staff who I forgot their names.

That place was fucked up "Elan", I remember every morning before morning meeting Dave McVetty would deal with the house dorms incidents in the dining room. He gave away pan L.E.'s like candy.
Dave was a cool guy overall, but was typical Mainard. I can still visualize those mornings like it was yesterday.

I guess we had it harder then you during your time syn, from what I read Elan has lightened up on their rules over the years.

When were new residents we had to earn our pants and laces.They would make all new resident's where sweat pants and shoes without laces for the first 2 weeks until you proved you weren't a flight risk.
The weirdest thing was my first day their, I remember waking up and thinking it was all a bad dream but reality it wasn't. :scared:
Everything we did was like clockwork and it felt as if Elan was making all of us into Robots.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Hey Mr. Supreme Overlord SYN ?
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »
when i got there I was bound hands n feet in duct tape.  I didnt get my laces till probably after a month.  It started lightening up towrds my last couple months, but we had rings tooo many 3 houses ect, but 3 was pretty mellow.
Gotlieb was only a director, he was a fukn nut case, McVetty was moved to 8 before I got there. Never new the guy.
But we didnt have it easy.  There were too many kids throwing shit and acting like perverts just to go to a mental hospital instead of being at elan, those fuks would take anyone as long as they got paid.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"