Author Topic: Hey Mr. Supreme Overlord SYN ?  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Mr. Supreme Overlord SYN ?
« on: August 19, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »
You need to wake up and get a life, you think you are a hot shot because you can see people's ip addresses? I have news for you little boy, I can see yout ip address as well.
So I guess we are at a stale mate here huh?You live in a fantasy world MIke, what is it your a stock boy for a liqour store?
I'm sure your boss will be very angry with you knowing that you are devoted all your time here rather then stocking those cases of beer.

You are by far a God on the internet Syn, I hate to tell you that, if you think you know it all , think again.

Hey if I were you I would update my Window's software, you seem to be a little out dated there buddy.

Now that is a computer GOD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 08:57:00 AM »
This place Fornits "Elan School" was doing just fine with Matt Hoffman moderating it, so we don't need you buddy.
So you can crawl back under that rock and we will holla out ya if we need you.

Oh and if we do need you Syn, make sure you have that Ray gun of yours ready. You never know it might just come in handy over here.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 10:14:00 AM »
I'll be sure to keep that in mind bag head.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »
isnt he adorable art?? I like it best when he agree's with himself so avidly, showing how he truly is nuts.  I bet all his bags have names too :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 11:58:00 AM »
i think you are confusing bag A with this most recent baghead..i shall call Bag B. He/she is a copycat Baghead. I am the real Bag A...let there be no misunderstanding. And, for the record...Jordan is very happy living and working in LA...so it ain't him, neither!
Nor is it nazi...a loathsome miscreant from Union New Jersey. Should i call myself Supreme Baghead? I think not. You may, however. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »
you'd have a ton of growing to do and frankly, i havent the time to wait for you to fully mature. your posts say it all.everytime you begin to type, you betray yourself as the illiterate know-nothing that you are.
you cannot compete with me so don't even try. most of you are mental and intellectual lightweights and as such , become boring opponents rather quickly, which is a good thing, because i do worry about your fragile ego (s) and your ability to function as normal human beings, should too much truth be sent your way.
I'll piss off now...(yawn)...see you in cyberspace :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »
On 2004-08-19 07:36:00, SyN wrote:

"isnt he adorable art?? I like it best when he agree's with himself so avidly, showing how he truly is nuts.  I bet all his bags have names too :rofl: "

I would rather have a bag over my head then some immature cartoon figure only a 4 year old would be interested in. Your Avatar is just as bad if not worse.

Say syn I find it kind of amusing that someone that is in charge of a webpage critizes his own tools.

You are the host of this page, so it says, and it is the creator of this page that controls the avatars. It also says that anonymous posting is allowed and we do not have to pretend to give up our identity or something similar to that.

If you dont like us having bags on our heads then why not ban all anonymous posting? a duh! You are the one that is God of this page little boy.

Perhaps that Ray gun of yours is admitting too much radiation and it has screwed up your mind?

Seems like we have an incompetent moderator here that is very confused.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2004, 02:58:00 PM »
On 2004-08-19 07:14:00, SyN wrote:

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind bag head."

Whatever Mr. have a cartoon figure as a Avatar , which only a 4 year old would find of interest.

Offline By Demons Be Driven

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2004, 06:05:00 PM »

On 2004-08-19 08:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i think you are confusing bag A with this most recent baghead..i shall call Bag B. He/she is a copycat Baghead. I am the real Bag A...let there be no misunderstanding. And, for the record...Jordan is very happy living and working in LA...so it ain't him, neither!

Nor is it nazi...a loathsome miscreant from Union New Jersey. Should i call myself Supreme Baghead? I think not. You may, however. :wstupid:

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2004, 01:16:00 AM »
Nazi why do you want to start trouble?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2004, 07:42:00 AM »
On 2004-08-19 22:16:00, SyN wrote:

"Nazi why do you want to start trouble?"

I like to interveen in this comment of yours Syn, so you are saying By Demons Be driven is Nazi? Hate to tell you, you are wrong on that.
And even if it was Nazi he is not the one starting trouble, as you can see a poster above his post started trouble with Nazi.
You need to open up your eye's and be a real moderator, everyone can see that that person drew first blood about this Nazi person.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2004, 08:35:00 AM »
Nice try Syn, but your guess is way off, though I do share some of the same thoughts as Nazi had, we both dislike Jamie Eisman.

I guess you are believeing I am Nazi because of the ip location that I am using. I'll save you the hassel of the search. My ip says Jersey City NJ, Nazi is not from NJ FYI he is from NY, how do I know this, because I went to Elan with him and know him. I also have been to his nice big spread he owns in upstate NY hunting with him a few times.

Also Nazi surfs the web using a floating ip, which basically shows up anywhere you choose it too. "Real nice software program he has, I've seen it in action".

Nazi always expresses lots of racial content in his post's, I don't.

So I guess if I have  or anybody else has a NJ ip address and post's on this board we are all Nazis?

I also guess that all of the students that went through Elan, 11 of them from NJ are all Nazi as well? BTY 11 is an estimated guess from other elan sites that have regestries.

I also would have to guess in the forum you posted last night  "Guess who is flooding this forum" you are refering to me? Because I made alot of post's. Big fuckin deal, if you don't want someone posting as much as I did then why not delete all the archives? I was responding to some old archives that are made available to the public. "Dumbass"

Syn you obviosly have no clue how to obtain information on ip addresses, all you can do is see numbers and think you are God becuase of it, or was it Supreme overlord? :nworthy:  

My advice to you is go to a seminar and take a coarse on understanding a computer and software and how it works, because you seem lack skills in that area.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »
What time frame were you in elan and what house?

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »
94-97 in 3. you?

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2004, 11:19:00 AM »
87-88, I was saved by my parents, they pulled me out.