Author Topic: Amanda is HOME  (Read 14857 times)

Offline Paige

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2004, 06:18:00 PM »
Thank you,
Amanda, her brother and myself call on God daily to guide us and to give Him thanks for all of his blessings. Thank you for your concern and thank you Timoclea for your support. You are a wonderful person and I hope to meet you some day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aige

Offline Paige

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2004, 06:46:00 PM »
I think that for now it is time for me to exit this forum. I want to thank all of you for your help and support. It is time for all of us here to move on with our lives and focus on the future not the past.

There are so many people who have helped me to find Amanda and bring her home that I will never be able to express enough how much they have touched our lives and our hearts.

There is a certain woman who has conversed with me by phone on many ocassions that I will never be able to thank enough. God bless you "T". God was most gracious in sending you to help us.
Timoclea you are a resounding voice of reason keep it up. The world needs more people like you. Spots thank you for your sound advice, keep in touch.

Ginger keep up the good work. Your forum is an invaluable source of information,networking and healing. Bless you.
Pray for us.
Good Bye
aige

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »
62A-7-101.   Definitions.
(22)  "Runaway youth" means a youth who willfully leaves the residence of a parent or guardian without the permission of the parent or guardian.

62A-4a-501.   Providing shelter to a runaway -- Reporting requirements -- Division to provide assistance -- Penalty.

(1)  Any person who knowingly and intentionally harbors a minor and who knows at the time of harboring the minor that the minor is away from the parent's or legal guardian's home, or other lawfully prescribed residence, without the permission of the parent or legal guardian, shall >>>>>>>promptly notify the parent or legal guardian of the minor's location or report the location of the minor to the division.  >>>>>>>The report may be made by telephone or any other reasonable means.
       (2)  Unless the context clearly requires otherwise:
       >>>>>>>>(a)  "Promptly" means within eight hours after the person has knowledge that the minor is away from home without parental permission.
       (b)  "Shelter" means the person's home or >>>>>>any structure over which the person has >>>>>>any control.
       (3)  Upon receipt of a report that a minor is being harbored by a person the division shall notify the parent or legal guardian that a report has been made and inform the parent or legal guardian of assistance available from the division.
       (4)  A parent or legal guardian who is aware that his minor is being harbored may notify the division or a law enforcement agency and request assistance in retrieving the minor from the place of shelter.  The division or local law enforcement agency >>>>>>may assist the parent or legal guardian in retrieving the minor.
       (5) Any person who knowingly and intentionally harbors a minor and who knows at the time of harboring the minor that the minor is away from the parent's or legal guardian's home, or other lawfully prescribed residence, without the permission of the parent or guardian >>>>>>>and without making the notification required by this section<<<<<<< is guilty of a class B misdemeanor.

Enacted by Chapter 245, 1996 General Session

75-5-202.5.   Appointment of guardian by written instrument.

(1)  The parent of an unemancipated minor may appoint a guardian by written instrument designating the guardian.  An appointment by written instrument >>>>>>>becomes effective where:
       (a)  the written instrument is >>>>>>filed with >>>>>>>>>the petition<<<<<<<<< for appointment of guardian >>>>>>>>>>>>in the court<<<<<<<<<< having probate jurisdiction in the county of residence of the last parent to die, if death occurred in the state, and otherwise >>>>>>>>in the court<<<<<<<<<<<< having probate jurisdiction in the county in which the minor resides in the state; and
       >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(b)  the person appointed as guardian filed in the court having jurisdiction an affidavit of acceptance which states:
       (i)  the name, address, and age, or birthday if known, of the minor;
       (ii)  the name, address, and telephone number of the appointee-guardian;
       (iii)  the names of the parents of the minor and that both are dead >>>>>>>>>>or that any surviving parent has been adjudged incapacitated;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
       (iv)  the name of the parent who was last to die and the county where that parent resided at the date of his death;
       (v)  that the appointee-guardian knows of no other appointment of a guardian which supersedes the appointment by written instrument;
       (vi)  that the appointee-guardian accepts the appointment.
       (2)  The latest document appointing a guardian, whether will or written instrument, which is executed by the last parent to die has priority.
       ***********>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(3)  Upon acceptance of an appointment, written notice of acceptance shall be given *******>>>>>>>>>by the guardian >>>>>>>>>>to the minor,<<<<<<<<<<<< *******if he is 14 years of age or older,******** and to the person having his care or to his nearest adult relative.
       (4)  For purposes of this chapter, "instrumental" refers to a written instrument as described in this section.

Enacted by Chapter 41, 1985 General Session

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »
Bye, Paige.  Thanks for the kind words, and best wishes again to you and Amanda and the whole extended family.

Timoclea

Offline Ryan

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2004, 11:02:00 PM »
Speaking of people who just got home I just came back from Abundant Life Academy on July 15. Got there on November 13 2003 and was there 8 in a half months. While I was there at first back in November things were good spiritually we had american staff that were some what allright. Then my third month into the hell hole it started changing drasticly emotionaly and spiritually. We did have times when there was fun but mostly when we would sneak out and buy ciggerttes or alcohol. Or steal pills to snort in the cottages at night while the mexican night staff where asleep. Stealing gas from the shed and huffing it until my mind gos numb. We really did have some great times there my third day I ran away with two other guys there heading for the border. At the end of my time around 9 months there were things that went on like sleep deprevation, or making someone wear a blind fold for 7 days, cant talk, see, or respond. "O just keep em in tha hole "new opportuniy room" until is time is served to where we can through him in a different program because of the sh*t he causes here" Well have some students sorround him like night staff and kick his ass if he runs. Trust me we did make plans on doing such a thing especially since we had a staff tell us that it was perfectly allright aslong as we dont hit him in the face. Fu*ked up. I was a night staff at level three. Finally getting at the point where I am willing to kiss a$$ to leave. It worked. This student that was treated like this is no out of the program because his dad snached him out. I talked to him just the other day. He was driving back from New York with staff that used to work with ALA. I was there nearly 9 months for the same old reasons that others are like drug use, drug dealing, gang affiliation, trouble with law, family, and etc. I had cummunity service time due the february before I left. Well the program never sent my records from cumm. serv. wrk from when I was ther to my P.O. so now I have a warrant out for my arrest. They didnt send any of my school work out. Unorganized and irresponsible. Im starteing to wunder why Craig is hiding for so long in the Republic. Well good lock on your war for the fu*ked hypocrits. Lates :nworthy:

Offline Ryan

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2004, 11:07:00 PM »
Grettings to Hector Hernandez my Homie, Tim, Alex, Ariana, and all those ALA homies.  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2004, 09:01:00 AM »
Ryan i just got back from ALA.I will cantact you through private messages through this forum.I need to talk to u bout some things and get some more info.! im so glad you got out of that place! Check the privae messages in the menu for this forum. I need to talk to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »
Seems that the kids are not in Ajijic as the webg site used to say. Haven't checked it in awhile but the kids are actually in an area called San Nicholas I will have more info later
pay attention to what Ryan is reporting. There are other people coming forward to back it up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »
the girls are in saun nicholas tlachichico!!
the boys are about 3-5 miles away!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »
On 2004-09-01 20:02:00, Ryan wrote:

"Speaking of people who just got home I just came back from Abundant Life Academy on July 15. Got there on November 13 2003 and was there 8 in a half months. While I was there at first back in November things were good spiritually we had american staff that were some what allright. Then my third month into the hell hole it started changing drasticly emotionaly and spiritually. We did have times when there was fun but mostly when we would sneak out and buy ciggerttes or alcohol. Or steal pills to snort in the cottages at night while the mexican night staff where asleep. Stealing gas from the shed and huffing it until my mind gos numb. We really did have some great times there my third day I ran away with two other guys there heading for the border. At the end of my time around 9 months there were things that went on like sleep deprevation, or making someone wear a blind fold for 7 days, cant talk, see, or respond. "O just keep em in tha hole "new opportuniy room" until is time is served to where we can through him in a different program because of the sh*t he causes here" Well have some students sorround him like night staff and kick his ass if he runs. Trust me we did make plans on doing such a thing especially since we had a staff tell us that it was perfectly allright aslong as we dont hit him in the face. Fu*ked up. I was a night staff at level three. Finally getting at the point where I am willing to kiss a$$ to leave. It worked. This student that was treated like this is no out of the program because his dad snached him out. I talked to him just the other day. He was driving back from New York with staff that used to work with ALA. I was there nearly 9 months for the same old reasons that others are like drug use, drug dealing, gang affiliation, trouble with law, family, and etc. I had cummunity service time due the february before I left. Well the program never sent my records from cumm. serv. wrk from when I was ther to my P.O. so now I have a warrant out for my arrest. They didnt send any of my school work out. Unorganized and irresponsible. Im starteing to wunder why Craig is hiding for so long in the Republic. Well good lock on your war for the fu*ked hypocrits. Lates :nworthy:  "

Stealing gas from the shed and huffing it, your sorry little ass belongs in rehab!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2004, 08:25:00 PM »
On 2004-10-06 13:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

Stealing gas from the shed and huffing it, your sorry little ass belongs in rehab!

Maybe. Damned shame he wound up in Jim Jones land instead, huh?

Regardless, this kid seems pretty self posessed and sensible. Looks like he's been able to pull himself together despite it all.

Psychedelics often produce psychotic and even violent behavior in those who have never used them.
--Timothy Leary

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2004, 02:43:00 AM »
I am glad Amanda is home and wish her the best in readjusting to the real world and to school. As for the persone who wrote the email no wonder you chose not to put your name on your message> God's will is not abusive Homes- never has been never will be . God saved her from further abuse- you are correct- she will have trouble adjusting. That is because of the lessons learned inALA. , not becasue God was thwarted
Cheryl Wright
Bethesda 1984-1982

Offline Viva

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2004, 10:24:00 PM »
yes it is good the young man has pulled himself together after coming home from "ala"

hopefully he will get with other people who have gotten out and keep in touvh and try and do somthing aboiut this place "ALA" an unsupervised astablishment.
may God help him choose wisely
 Viva

Offline Viva

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »
:exclaim:  :exclaim: IM LOOKING FOR JETAIM  "JET" ~ SHE WAS IN ALA ! ANY INFO CONTACT ME PRIVATE!THANK YOU.
 :smile: -AMANDA/VIVA
"MANDI"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amanda is HOME
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »
yo my hommie G, wassup