Author Topic: anyone from plymouth straight?  (Read 19449 times)

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
anyone from plymouth straight?
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2003, 02:50:00 PM »
Who could forget Vicki , I don't know how many times some jealous staff prick busted me for checkin' her out. Super hot even with out make-up and sitting in the flouresent sun. Arlen was liz's last name she pretty much hated me. I talk to Nick Hoffman (aka "the bird") once in a while and he always tells me how Will bolger is all fucked-up, but Nick is still pretty programed. Leonard was the "prick oldcomer in my other post.  Sam was Jim morrison. Rashaad is the one who scared me out of an afterscare meeting where I ran all the way to L.A. to not get set back in group. Soden got drug off of 4th or 5th phase and sent to prision for killing someone , never did get that whole story, he was a good dude. Barry's dad was a nightmare "Straight parent". He was pretty funny.  I think I did some (embarressing) speaking engagements with your brother Jonh at some high schools. I would love to hear from him. I can relate to the "lot of bullshit" before working it out. It takes a lot of dope to get that shit out of your head or something else that I never had...dope did the trick though...Joey 8/86'-12/87'
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2003, 04:00:00 PM »
Hey man!!! YEAH I SAID MAN!!!!!! I remember you now....I had my difficulties when i left there.....but you know....I learned what REAL friends were. My buds helped me out in so many ways. Yeah, I got into trouble, I tried more drugs than I should  have, I couldn't even go outside, when i copped-out, I was so terrified to look out the window at the real world, when I finally went outside, I had to crawl through the door. A friend helped me through that....It's AMAZING yet scary as fuck to look back on those days.....Just reading the stories of what other ppl wrote that actually knew what i went through, is pretty incredible and overwhelming at the same time....Yeah...I smoke.....Yeah.I drink.....but you know what????If I need to resort to those two things, the rest of my life, then i will gladly do so, That fucking place changed my life, and i know there are things with how i feel about me, that i can directly relate to 16-17 years ago. But.....DON'T get me wrong......I've moved on from that place....and its really interesting to read through these sights....and hear from ppl i once knew back in that FUCKED-UP period in my life. I know you guys/girls understand.....just as much now, as in the past........That's what REAL friends are for-------Moonman* :smokin:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2003, 04:18:00 PM »
Damn! How in the world could I have left Kelly's site off of Anonanon. Well, it's there now. Anyone know of any other sites that should be listed there?

BTW, thanks for making me go wandering around the Godsmack site! It was fun.

Everybody's lost just waiting to be found. Everyone's a thought just waiting to fade.
-- Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2003, 05:36:00 PM »
You wanna know something???? I love the Simpsons.....and well, I've got to give X-TRA SPECIAL thanx to Bart....for, forever reminding me of the most-broken rule of "No saying man, cool, or dude....no druggie talk"... :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2003, 05:38:00 PM »
MOONMAN* :smokin:  :smokin:  :silly:

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2003, 02:46:00 AM »
2 things that still give me the willies when I picture them.
  1. Those  little windows way up above where staff use to sit.
  2. That weird kinda hole thing up in the ceiling in the carpet room. I use to "get in my head" about sneaking away on "T&R" and hiding up there until everyone went home then runnin' for it.
  Other shit that pops into mind...
Freaky fucking Doctor pearson
again...Vicki's biggin's
runner badges
phone moms
friday night review
wind sprints
water drinking contests
Shimburnson's(sp)bleeding ass hemroids
farting in the intake rooms
C.O.C.'s
being "acting 5th phaser" w/ a hard-on
Get caught "talking-out" by the fourth phase side and the fucker stairs at ya while he holds his rat ass little hand out in front of him for the 5th phaser , to report you... wait I did that..oops
listening to some fag bust out some tears confessing to being such a loser druggie because he banged some hot chick in his past.
 The look on some poor bastards face when they got drug out to group for the first time and staff says" hold on. Does anyone know so-in-so from thier past.".......

Don't let it freak you out bro. It tends to trip a survivor up when all that shit comes back at once. You can E-me if you want. Do you talk to your bro still. Kick me his e-mail address. You still in MI? ...Joey

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2003, 02:24:00 PM »
Detroit in the muthphukn hisnause!!!!!! Im sayn wheres my peeps at? All you eminem wanna be muthaphuckas can...well anyways some one from MI please post something so I dont have to talk shit to keep this thread visiable nawimean!?! You wanna fuck wit me, you wanna fuch wit me???!!!???

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2003, 02:56:00 PM »
Ya know, we set up another forum for Detroit location.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?forum=21&97

Please don't misunderstand. I'm not implying that I don't want you posting here, or even that (aside from tech issues) I have or want any authority over you to tell you where or what to post. I just think you're more likely to find Mo Town ppl over there if you're looking for them.

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2003, 08:00:00 PM »
G, maybe you could make PFC it's own deal because Plymouth Straight was a totally different place and people...Joey

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2003, 09:45:00 PM »
Hey man, I dont wanna hang out with them PFC lil' bitches! No fuckn way Im going to sit on this thread and wait for da big boys to come by!My dogs are gonna come sooner  or later. And if you try to kick me off this thread Im gonna treat ya like you was back in group! :lol:  Love yas

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2003, 03:28:00 AM »
Michigan what the fuck !?! Where are you?

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2004, 01:23:00 AM »
On 2002-08-02 10:24:00, quddusism wrote:

"I was in the plymouth program from 87 till 89. Its a trip to see all this stuff about a place I forgot about so long ago I mean this shit is surreal. Now that my memory has been dusted off some Id really like to hear whats up from people I was in there with. I was there 1 month under 2 years so theres so many people if anyone knows people and there whereabouts please post it. Ill name some people off the top of my head. chris simms, peter gilmore,jerry trevathick, rob collins, tony smith, bill ritchie (kid rocks brother),joe mcnish(the fish), elizabeth vorhees, danado collela, nikki peterson, cypress lockett,erin henderson, chris fisher , nikki stevens,rich pauli ,lori werder, jeanie paulachelie,percy mealing, brian elum,tara gus, those two crazy ass italian brothers,mike bolger ,will bolger, well for the moment thats all I can tink off but theres awhole lot more if anyone has info please contact me at quddusism@hotmail , Oh I forgot my name is Quddus Maus. peace

[ This Message was edited by: quddusism on 2002-08-02 10:26 ]"
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »
yeah I was in that hell hole with you. I would like to hear from everyone.

krystene

[email protected]
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »
Hey I remember you!

Krystene

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2004, 01:34:00 AM »
I can't really read your this because it is in dark blue, but I was ther at the same time. email me if you want to talk.

[email protected]