Author Topic: anyone from plymouth straight?  (Read 19459 times)

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
anyone from plymouth straight?
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2002, 01:56:00 AM »
Now if they tryed to really enforce the "no anal" law , then I would surely be as obsessed with stopping some bastards as you. But I wouldn't enterupt a topic to bitch in someones ear , who doesn't even like getting thier shit pushed in.  Nice quote.  This isn't Germany.   And the only reason no one will ever take this shit seriously is because of pushy folks like you who refuse to have anything to do with anybody eles' laws.  You are just discounted like a bunch of brat kids. "I won't be controled..." good for you. "I'll talk about whatever I want to..." You go right ahead. I never even hinted that you should not speak. I simply said I was "so sick of that shit". Thats why I stayed out of the political topics and picked a simple one. But you fuckers had to come stalking and spread your bullshit. I try as hard as I can to stay out of your jibber-jabber ,but you gotta come find me and make sure I'm properly informed. Ask yourself how many people you have really educated. Now ask yourself how many  people have been completely turned off towards getting envolved because of your pushy , controlling attitude towards everyone who doesn't  think like you. You couldn't possibly anwser that honestly. If you ever get an ounce of the justice you are trying so hard to get , I will eat my shorts.  I already got em' all back by doing well in life inspite of having done things my own way.  When ever I read your reply's Anti , I want to laugh at how sick in the head your are. All you can do is reply with useless information. But I end up not laughing because it really is sad what Straight did to you.

And for the record,  I , 2Dogs , would like  to see weed legalized , just not so bad that I would completely try to annoy every person I can possibly make listen to me.

It's not like trying to ignor the elephant in the room. It's more like the elephant in the solar system. Unless , to you , it's in the room.

Keep trying , one day ,maybe , I'll see what you mean, then your life will have meaning............2Dogs

You are very welcome Qud. They are wearing me down. I might need help keeping it at the top...lol...

[ This Message was edited by: 2dogs on 2002-11-26 22:59 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline quddusism

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2002, 02:13:00 AM »
Look peeps, I understand the anger over the war on drugs, and the war on terrorism, perhaps more than most. I believe in true justice not man made laws that are created to serve the needs of an elite few. I dont think thats 2dogs point, rather his point is that he isnt against discussing issues, he just doesnt want to get attacked by said issues and particularly not on this thread. Some people come to this site to vent, some to mourn, some to find old friends, and some just for the hell of it.I dont think its to much for all of us to respect each others needs. :smokin:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2002, 12:34:00 PM »

On 2002-10-24 18:19:00, ladyjerrico wrote:

"Wow, that almost sounded like the way we used to write out our Moral Inventories.. ugh.. scary.

However, you might be right about this, we may find people here and there that post on occassion, but won't find anyone who is going to devoted to stay and post for a great length of time from Plymouth that is.

I'm wondering if we could possibly get a devoted area on Fornits for just Plymouth Michigan, since Morgan Y. has it, I don't see why we couldn't try :smile:"

Hey, I don't know how I missed this, except that I was pretty busy around the end of October. Anyway, sure, I'll be happy to set up another forum for Plymouth. Who wants to moderate? Please email me with the title and description that you want to show in the forums list.

Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2002-12-04 09:35 ]
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2002, 03:03:00 PM »
Thanks "Q"....
  You are alright Ginger... Hey , wait a minute. Is this some kind of trick to lure us into the fray?...(lol)....Love ya, ...Dogs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2002, 05:20:00 PM »
Nope, no trick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2002, 12:02:00 AM »
I guess if there are enough people that want a Plymouth Straight only Forum, I will be happy to make one. So lets find out...

http://fornits.com/wwf/polls.php' target='_new'>
Should we start a Plymouth Straight Forum
Yes
No

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2002, 03:24:00 PM »
WELL?.......

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2002, 04:10:00 PM »
No, I don't think I'll start a forum for just 3 people.

http://fornits.com/wwf/polls.php?view=4

However, someone from Pathway just started posting. Maybe we should change the title from "Pathway Family Center" to "Straight, MI / Pathway Family Center"?  

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its
best state is but a necessary evil ---in its worst state an
intolerable one; for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same
miseries by a government, which we might expect in a country without
government, our calamities is heightened by reflecting that we
furnish the means by which we suffer!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679433147/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2002, 01:32:00 AM »
Is that what happened to Straight Plymouth , MI? Is there more than one Family pathways?
   I really didn't want a forum , just a topic. Apparently , folks from MI don't seem to be as pissed-off. Maybe it was easier  than the rest. I personally fucking hated every second of it,  but I still have a hard time getting all drummed-up about it now????  Maybe thats why I don't give a shit what "Mel's" doing...dogs

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2002, 01:17:00 PM »
That's real possible, dogs. Same thing seems to be true of Dallas. It folded pretty quickly. And Ppl from Dallas seem really shocked to hear what was going on in other locations.

I think there's a Pathway in Salt Lake City and maybe another one. Check out that forum and see if the person posting there knows anything about it.

I tried for years to live according to everyone else's morality.
I tried to live like everyone else, to be like everyone else.
I said the right things even when I felt and thought quite differently.
And the result is a catastrophe.

---Albert Camus

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2002, 02:21:00 PM »
Happy Holidays everyone. Just trying to keep this piece floating. On a more serious tip. I recently found out that Jerry Trevethick passed away we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers. Love ya Jerry

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2002, 05:32:00 PM »
Just wondering who you are anonymous?  Any idea how Jerry went?  He had a brother in the program named Dan. I wonder how he is dealing with it.  Poor Jerry was really a good dude. He tryed to do things with common sense in the program and was about the only one that I can remember who bent the rules that way a little and got away with it. He was kind of a hero of Straight for that.Sad.....Joey

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2003, 11:58:00 AM »
I dont know how he passed just know that he did.Sorry. Sure Ill tell you who I am, Im anonymous in denial so Im not an alcoholic just call me NORMAL so Im a weedhead. :smokin:

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2003, 09:49:00 PM »
Right-on NORMAL. When were you in? How did you know Jerry? Whatever , you don't have to tell me ...just yappin'....2Dogs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2003, 12:47:00 PM »
Hello everyone......You know it's pretty amazing to stumble across this site. I happened upon this from, of all places, The VoodooTribe/Godsmack site, and cannot believe all of the people on here! My name is Brian Mooney. I was tricked into straight/Plymouth, as many were in early 1986. My brother, John came into the program about 3 months after I did. When I got there, there were approximately 25-30 people in the Mi. program. Most of them were from the Cincinatti program that moved here when the Mi. one opened. Some names that come to mind....Jerry and Dan Trevithick, Vicki Stramecki, Will Bolger, Jeff Buttrey, Dawn Simms, Rich Pauli, Leonard Hayes, Brian Stachio, Colleen Cox, Sam Imig, Rashaad???, Jim Sodin, Dan Berry, I can't quite place his name....but he was a big fan of "Billy Jack" films....hahaha, Man....trying to jog memory...., I'm trying to remember the girl, on staff, that eventually went out with/married Rich Pauli....Liz something???? Anyways, My parents still keep in contact with a couple of the families that were in there too. I can't remember who....but someone recently commited suicide several months ago. That was about the last thing I've heard about that place....until now. My life is going well....after ALOT of bullshit. I do drink and smoke, and haven't really had many problems since leaving that place. I'm REALLY surprised that this so-called recovery system is still running in different entities today. That is pretty fucking sad!!!!! BTW I do still have a video....that had my brother in it, from I believe a news source that did a special on that place. My brother was crying because I had copped-out shortly beforehand....My brother is doing well, married with a wonderful son....living in Austin, Texas. He graduated the program, but I didn't. He's clean to this day....but not because of Straight!!! :exclaim:  :exclaim: