Author Topic: Been a while...  (Read 2504 times)

Offline ScottM

• View Profile
Been a while...
« on: August 15, 2004, 11:02:00 PM »
Hey There,

Took a long break from this board. Basically I had to stop thinking about all this crap. Pretty much blocked it out. Second time in my life I've had to do that. Just wanted to say hi!

Ginger, Wes, Greg, Kathy. Glad to see your still fighting the good fight.

If you guys still have my email send me a note.

Kaydee and Sully you guys still around?

Any other new Boston people out there?

-ScottM
Stoughton (the most useless town in America)
5/89 to 6/91

PS

I still have nightmares after what I thought was the end of them. I fucking hate that place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Been a while...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »
Good to hear from you. I do have an old (obviously) email address for you. Still good?

Haven't heard from Kady in awhile or Sully in a longer while.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-- Albert Einstein

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ScottM

• View Profile
Been a while...
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 11:35:00 PM »
Still Good!

([email protected])

are you still webmistress?

I have an old phone number for you as well. I'd love to catch up on what's been happening.

Send me an email and we'll chat!

-Scott

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Been a while...
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 12:01:00 AM »
Goodness...how you doing Scott? I just the other day linked thru google to an old conversation we had in 1990.  Great to hear from you!  My email is [email protected].

drop me a line.

Offline flyr88

• View Profile
Been a while...
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 01:16:00 AM »
Just found this board...did time at Evans Dr from 87-88.  When I left the program, the size of the group was shrinking fast on both sides.  We went from something like 90 total, to maybe 30 in a couple of months.  Lots of people copping out.  I honestly thought the program was going to shut down becasuse so many were leaving.  It seemed like a good time to make my move.  I knew my parents were getting sick of driving out to Stoughton from the Attleboro area.  So I told them I wanted out.  I was scared shitless they'd report me and I'd end up on phase 1!  They didn't, and I tried to forget the whole thing happened for a long time.  

Anyway, Rob from Leominster, drop me a line if your out there.  Or anyone else if you think you might know me.  Hint:  I was the one everyone said had the "all American" looking familly (yeah riiiight).  -D  [ This Message was edited by: flyr88 on 2004-08-15 22:20 ]

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Been a while...
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 05:35:00 PM »
On 2004-08-15 22:16:00, flyr88 wrote:

"Just found this board...did time at Evans Dr from 87-88.  When I left the program, the size of the group was shrinking fast on both sides.  We went from something like 90 total, to maybe 30 in a couple of months.  Lots of people copping out.  I honestly thought the program was going to shut down becasuse so many were leaving.  It seemed like a good time to make my move.  I knew my parents were getting sick of driving out to Stoughton from the Attleboro area.  So I told them I wanted out.  I was scared shitless they'd report me and I'd end up on phase 1!  They didn't, and I tried to forget the whole thing happened for a long time.  

Anyway, Rob from Leominster, drop me a line if your out there.  Or anyone else if you think you might know me.  Hint:  I was the one everyone said had the "all American" looking familly (yeah riiiight).  -D  [ This Message was edited by: flyr88 on 2004-08-15 22:20 ]"

Same here ...my parents were making a 5 hour drive (one way) to Dallas every friday just to get yelled at in parents group ..oh and to drop more $$ off of course..

They saw my personality and mental health deteriorate over that year.. and I talked to them and at that time they realized "something just wasnt right" about it...and they were out of town parents that had done alot of recruiting..

I was pulled on 3rd phase the day after X mas...
I dropped my newcomers off and waklked out to the waiting car...past a Jr Staffer that tried to stop and talk to me...I just kept walking to the car...slammed the car door and they drove off...
 I was sick on the ride home ...nervous ..throwing up just from shellshock and ..just ...I wasnt well..and havent been since..
  Other problems grew from the black roots straight left in my confused mind..and I am still struggling and pushing on almost 20 years later.
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline sullyceltic

• View Profile
    • http://www.nba.com/celtics
Been a while...
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 10:45:00 AM »
How are you Scott? I've been wondering how
you've been! Well I hope!

All is fine here. Still at the same job.
Now married - for two years. Man, where does
the time go?

How about those Sox?! Up 2-0 on the Angels, they SHOULD get to the ALCS, but who knows. I was
so @#%*ing pissed to see the Yanks come back and
beat the Twins the other night. Although, you know, we've had a good last few years, Diamondbacks, Angels, Marlins as the last three WS champs - NO YANKEES!!!!!!!

We'll see with these Red Sox though.

Not much else up with me. I'm waiting for basketball to start back up. I'm doing some highschool football now too.

Send me an email my friend, [email protected]

We should be back up New England way in late Jan/early Feb... take in a Celtics game and hopefully watch another Patriot Superbowl win!

All the best,

Sully
Stoughton (12/87 - 9/89)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Been a while...
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »
well GreginFl and Scott, 1990? get out the rockin' chairs an' set awhile!

Offline lesliealbano

• View Profile
Been a while...
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2004, 10:59:00 AM »
hey Scott, It's Leslie. I was in the big red box in Stoughton from 5/20/88 to ?/90. Of course I remember my intake date after all of these years... Don't know if you remember me, but I thought I might remeber you since you were in during similar times. I have names of friends and "misbehaviors" that I hung around with then and now. I've got some great stories
Leslie (leigh) Albano
 :grin:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of it's victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busy-bodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those that torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0802808689/circleofmianithem' target='_new'> C.S. Lewis, God In The Dock

[ This Message was edited by: leslie on 2004-11-07 08:04 ]
eslie Albano