Author Topic: All Cedu staff not just the ones in those pictures  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All Cedu staff not just the ones in those pictures
« on: August 14, 2004, 01:28:00 AM »
I think that there is alot more staff that people really hated. So i think everyone should express it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 01:40:00 AM »
wendy was such a two faced bitch and shit like that, i mean she'd be nice to your face and then later go behind peoples backs, she would start talkin shit about them.  what a fuckin bitch

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 01:47:00 AM »
Dude i loved wendy but she got hella weird on me when i got pulled...then i say the faker side she really hurt alot of people. She had major relationship problems. I mean i don't know i feel like we had a fake relationship i don't exaclty hate her but she is a fucked up person. Now a person i can say i hated was that dave guy the one from RMA that transfered to BCA and then back to RMA yeah when he was in BCA he was the fucker in the big accident. The brothers quest peer group like 26 or something the Van went over a cliff  they where so lucky to survive it out like two people in the hospital with minor injuries. And they also said i don't know if it's true that that same guy killed a person from RMA and thats why he transfered and then disappeared.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 04:30:00 AM »
Dude...Shyra Harris was the fattest ugliest bitch i've ever met in my life. She is only the most foul creature ever to walk the face of the earth. And I say this not because I hate fat people. I'm Greek and my family consists of big people. But because that's her vulnerable spot and she made my life miserable. I recently got pulled and i hope she reads this. She had this posse of 3 or 4 16 and 17 year old girls that would defend her to the death in raps and they wre all fat and ugly ignorant. Stephanie Mckay, Taylor Wyche, and Winter Woolsten. (Taylor was hot tho. Its such a shame when girls that are pretty arent good people with good hearts. She was a malicious bitch.) Anyone hit me up at Chromeridez9 (AIM) if you were there anytime between September 2003 and December 21st 2004.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »
I remember that brothers quest training van going off the cliff - I missed my quest so I would've been in there but I had a visit (same with another kid), but yeah nobody got hurt too badly. It was PG 26. I thought dave was a pretty cool guy, although if you hated him I'm sure you had a good reason. But the crash wasn't really his fault...in fact, he didn't even want to go out that day because of the conditions up on the myrtle falls road, but they made him. The fucks that set that trip up are to blame (ie. dumbasses like that whiny little bitch doug marshall).

I was personally very good friends with Wendy, but then I'll be the first to admit I was one of the lucky ones. Wendy played serious favorites to kids on her team, especially the girls, and I saw the two-faced side of her all the time with other kids in the school. She especially had a problem with holding grudges against kids on other teams if they had been involved in something "out of agreement" with a kid on her team. The worst staff of all though was that bitch Tina (started working there in either early '02 or the end of '01). Her and that fucking cameltoe of hers...[ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2005-02-22 09:11 ]
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »
Wendy was a real cool person when she first got there.  I ran her Truth prophet with Heidi and Sam Zug.  She had a hard time really showing her cool side after awhile, because that is what other staff members suggested she do and told her that it worked for them.  I think if she wasn't trying to please everyone when she first got there, she wouldn't have taken that advice and would have remained a cool person.  I am not here to defend anyone(just wanted to say that before anyone jumps on my ass)  I was just there on her first day, she was completely different than how you guys speak of her

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2005, 04:21:00 AM »
lol i hate
shyra
david
and the other staff that pissed me off too
my aim is RegimntOfDestiny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 03:00:00 AM »
On 2005-02-22 01:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dude...Shyra Harris was the fattest ugliest bitch i've ever met in my life. She is only the most foul creature ever to walk the face of the earth. And I say this not because I hate fat people. I'm Greek and my family consists of big people. But because that's her vulnerable spot and she made my life miserable. I recently got pulled and i hope she reads this. She had this posse of 3 or 4 16 and 17 year old girls that would defend her to the death in raps and they wre all fat and ugly ignorant. Stephanie Mckay, Taylor Wyche, and Winter Woolsten. (Taylor was hot tho. Its such a shame when girls that are pretty arent good people with good hearts. She was a malicious bitch.) Anyone hit me up at Chromeridez9 (AIM) if you were there anytime between September 2003 and December 21st 2004."

Ok - yeah... Shyra always had a posse (but when I was there it wasn't because they were all overweight...) but didn't all the staff have a posse or favorites?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2005, 02:05:00 AM »
Wasn't that dave dude the guy who caught me and ash dude. He's faggot. Fuck that fool.