Author Topic: Maren + Herione +Methadone = Less then Zero  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maren + Herione +Methadone = Less then Zero
« on: August 12, 2004, 06:11:00 AM »
Maren why don't you expalin to us how it feels to be less then zero? :lol: Before you go to bed do you still prepare a needle filled with dope and leave it next to your pillow?

THe fact that you only will have the nerve to post here while your on somethng is a God Damn shame!

Why don't you try talking to us sober sometime?

You are nothig  but less then zero.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 06:28:00 AM »
Real nice, how do you sleep at night. I hope that post made you feel good about yourself, because you look like a dope to everyone else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 06:52:00 AM »
On 2004-08-12 03:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Real nice, how do you sleep at night. I hope that post made you feel good about yourself, because you look like a dope to everyone else."

I sleep quite nice @ night.Last winter I bought a Kings down mattress king size, retail price around $4000.00 got it for $2600.00 with delivery and set up.

Very comfy mattress. has that memory foam and that do not distrub your partner anti shaking of the mattress while one gets on/off or decides to turn on the mattress.

Now ofcoarse I can only speak for myself.

Maren on the other hand, well now bedding down in a crack house most likely isn't that comfy.

As far as the post making me feel real good about myself? Nah, I look @ it in being a more informative post.

I just feel everyone needs to know who's who in the elan world and what they are all about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2004, 09:18:00 AM »
On 2004-08-12 03:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Real nice, how do you sleep at night. I hope that post made you feel good about yourself, because you look like a dope to everyone else."

I guess it is safe to say I'd rather look like a dope rather then being addicted and smoking dope.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »
Para baila la bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Necesita una poca de gracia
una poca de gracia
por mi por ti
arriba y arriba

Yo no soy marinero
Yo no soy marinero
Soy capitan
Soy capitan
Soy capitan

Baila bamba
Baile bamba

Para bailar la bamba!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »
what the fuk.  Maren instead of posting for these idiots just IM me n vent, dont bother here.  This pile is turning into a dump.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »
On 2004-08-12 21:21:00, MrSyNiStEr wrote:

"what the fuk.  Maren instead of posting for these idiots just IM me n vent, dont bother here.  This pile is turning into a dump."

stupid stale idoit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2004, 08:22:00 AM »
On 2004-08-12 06:29:00, artman11111 wrote:

"So your the life police... In charge of making people feel as bad about themselves as you possibly can ?

Very noble profession.Did you get an MBA to do this? What makes you so ultra qualified to stand in judgement over others.I need to know cuz you claim this success in your life and then pound on others.Whats missing ?>???

If your life is soooo great ... tell your mouth.You sound like it feels good to see another hurting...Typical post Elan childishness.In fact you sound an awful lot like a crazed coke head i used to know in poland spring.Except at least Joe had "real" money.Ill gotten as it may have been.

The other thing that blows my mind is that you were a person whom i used to respect.A person that gave shit to every anon poster.Look at you now... People in your life must be very proud of you.If you only lived in the REAL world,someone would have beaten you to a state of reasonablenss by now!!! Which is really what you deserve."

I'm waiting for your lecture on "BALLS" Art. You know every post of yours, well a majority of your post's are balls this balls that.

I have came to a conclusion that you must be a homosexual, you seem to have a huge fixation on testicles and what not.

Do you suck,lick,deep throat, or all of the above to testicle's?

What is it Arty about testicle's that has your complete undivided attention that you have to always include in your post's about balls?

Arty do you back door other men? Or are you the Queeny in this sick repulsive sexual preference of yours?

You say in another forum that you would drive up to 100 miles to spar with someone. The question now is, how far would you travel to back door someone?

I can imagine that there is no limit for you to travel to fufill your testicle fetish with another sick freak like yourself.

Last I checked, this webpage does not offer nor provide forums about homsexualality or fetiches related to it.

Perhaps you would feel more comfy if you Arty found yourself a testicle chat message board?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2004, 09:24:00 AM »
Can you hear them?
They talk about us
Telling lies
Well that's no surprise

Doesn't metter what they say
In the jealous games people play ay ay ay

Our Lips are Sealed

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »
What post is this in regards too?  And I was curious what is HERIONE? :question:  :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »
I can see it now, Maren all strung out desperate for a fix begging her drug dealer for a free fix because she has no money.

But Mr. Drug dealer please hook me up with some, I'll suck your dick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2004, 08:28:00 AM »
Maren,

Are you still stealing from friends and family to support that nasty habit of yours?

Offline sateriel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2004, 02:43:00 PM »
Yep. Looks like Jordan's gone completely underground. You better look out, folks. He's like a ticking timebomb. A ticking wasteoftimebomb, anyway.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2004, 02:04:00 AM »
I'm waiting for your lecture on "BALLS" Art. You know every post of yours, well a majority of your post's are balls this balls that.

I have came to a conclusion that you must be a homosexual, you seem to have a huge fixation on testicles and what not.

Do you suck,lick,deep throat, or all of the above to testicle's?

What is it Arty about testicle's that has your complete undivided attention that you have to always include in your post's about balls?

Arty do you back door other men? Or are you the Queeny in this sick repulsive sexual preference of yours?

You say in another forum that you would drive up to 100 miles to spar with someone. The question now is, how far would you travel to back door someone?

I can imagine that there is no limit for you to travel to fufill your testicle fetish with another sick freak like yourself.

Last I checked, this webpage does not offer nor provide forums about homsexualality or fetiches related to it.

Perhaps you would feel more comfy if you Arty found yourself a testicle chat message board?

Well now. Seems we have a homophobic, intollerant asswad among us. Tell me Mr Asswad, do you think you know every gay man around you? Is being gay something you think a man (or woman) should be ashamed of? I think gay men approach you all the time, and this is your way of saying "I wish I wasnt attractive to gay men" My guess is, you ARE gay, and your ashamed of yourself. You think its wrong to feel as good as you do with another man.

Alternative lifestyles are obviously something you feel is insulting to accuse someone of. How fuckin shallow and stupid is that?

Mr Asswad, I hate to waste my breath here, but consider this. You are a disturbed person, with an attitude that would surely get your skinny neck cut wide open if you only had the "balls" to reveal your true identity. This sick game you play has a condition. You must remain anonymous to protect yourself while your game attacks others who you can identify. I cant express how much more filthy and repulsive this is than any sexual act I can think of.

Ask yourself a serious question. Why do you feel any need to attack people? Has Maren done something to you? Are you angry because you know if you were not gay, Maren wouldnt have any interest in you romanticly?

Its a sick person who feels some sort of pleasure being cruel to others. You posted the shit, nobody REALLY cares who YOU are. The fact that you say the things you say is evidence enough that your a fuckin asshole, a person with a demented mind who has some sick need to lash out in what you assume is a hurtful way to others. Its all there in black and white fuckhead. Go back and read your shit, and tell me you really want to live in this world with people like you in it.

Personally, Id rather have Maren and Art inhabit the same planet as I do than a scumbag like yourself, even if all the fucking bullshit you say about both of them was true.

Fuck off dimwit, the world is better off without your neanderthal trite caveman opinions and sick thoughts that for some reason, you need to verbalize here...anonymously.

Offline RaeRae

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2004, 01:01:00 PM »
If your gonna talk shit about someone else why don't you come out of the trash bag that is covering your face, and say who you are.....  You're obviously a coward, people who use anoymous, instead of idenifying themselves are either victims or cowards and everyone on this board knows what you are!