Author Topic: Day 16 - Moral Inventory - 8/13/75  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Filobeddoe

• View Profile
Day 16 - Moral Inventory - 8/13/75
« on: August 08, 2004, 01:03:00 AM »
I have a scrap book from my Seed days with my daily moral inventory (diary) from Day 8 to Day 82.

The following is from Day 16 & is kind of representative....

Greg 8/13/75 16th Day
"I had a really good day today. I was being honest & got up & related alot! We were talkin about the Serenity Prayer this morning and during the afternoon we were talkin about accepting our parents for the way they are. Then during the guy's rap we were talking about respect, why we would respect a person & why we demand respect from other people. I got alot out of that rap. Then Darlene was talkin about us being able to change the world! I learned a hell of a lot from that. She was talking about how the Seed started out in an old wooden shack & went without food sometimes but Art would always say that it's going to work out. He said that that we were gonna have a bigger bldg & the Seed was going to grow thru out FL & throughout the country & that we were gonna change the world. Another point she made was 'Seed Kids would go out into all kinds of professions to spread the message. Some would be lawyers, doctors, people in politics. She said that it would be nice having a politician that would be honest all the time & help people & never take bribes.' That made a lot of sense to me & I believe that we can change the world. So far over 6,000 people have been straightened out because of the Seed & for every kid there are 2 parents, 4 grandparents, alot of relatives, friends, neighbors, bosses. Just stop & think about that. Then during the night rap we were talkin about being strong. On the way home tonite Phil's car stalled out on top of the Skyway Bridge. It was neat. Then we all came over to Phil's to wait for Bill's parents and we were rapping. The vibes were really good. Kenny & Donny got off their programs today. I was really happy for them.

I LOVE YOU

GOALS: Work up to my 100% and keep a smile on my face. It's alot more fun than frowning.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »