Author Topic: I am fucked up in the head and want to die  (Read 4177 times)

Offline ginabobina

• View Profile
I am fucked up in the head and want to die
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »
Been down been out and am continually climbing out of the never ending hole. Would the world be better off without me ...HELL NO..and though I dont know you I cant believe that there isnt something or someone that is attached to a thread of your life that will not be effected and will bare and caring their pain as well as yours along with them. Give some of the people on here a chance and let someone else try and carry the rock for you for awhile.540-972-2333 I am willing to carry what I can
[ This Message was edited by: ginabobina on 2004-08-07 15:03 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2004, 07:26:00 PM »
:exclaim: Do not hurt yourself. There is nothing wrong with you except what the world has done to you. The world sucks. But if you kill yourself you might eternally regret it. Don't give up hope and if things get tough just hang in there.Where you are weak you are really quite in need of some kind of Spititual refuge. It will give you strength to face the day one at a time. Don't be overwelmed about the future. Just try to believe in The Good overpoowering the evils in your life. I go camping whenever I can just to get away from "civilization".Hey if you can find refuge at the Salvation Army shelter they would treat you good. I know, I've been in their shelters before when I had nobody. I would personally feel a loss if you did succeed at suicide. I know because I've tried it many times too. If I only knew what was around the corner for me I'd not have tried to hurt myself. Or maybe I'd have still done it, I dunno. When the scales tip it's hard to decide you just do it. This is all pre-meditated though. You really won't find peace in a grave. Don't do it.........you'll regret it. Life is good if you don't weaken. Seek refuge in a Psalm.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2004, 09:27:00 PM »
Hey... you have numbers to call -- USE THEM!

Almost everyone around here has been throught the same stuff, and you're NOT an alien... if anything, you're right at home here.  

If you don't want to use the phone numbers, post, create a profile (call yourself whatever you want), send private messages to those you hit it off with.

Stay with us, okay?

FIGHT!
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline future.air

• View Profile
    • http://elizabethhuey.com
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2004, 12:11:00 AM »
Another phone number if you need it......347.526.2227.

I completely understand.

In my experience it is usually "darkest just before the dawn".
pringfield VA 88-90

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2004, 04:10:00 AM »
We are all fucked in the head.
My life has sucked too and I basically have nothing..
Thankfully I have great girl that loves me and has helped me to start over...again.

Hang in there....pm me and Ill give you my number..

Is this Froed Im speaking to? Either way you dont wanna do that.
Just say fuck it...be in debt..
Smoke some weed...move...live in car for a while whatever..

Dont let paper currency and debt end your LIFE.

Shit I lived in parks and abandoned houses for almost 2 years...with $500 a day heroin habit
bathing like every 3 weeks
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2004, 05:04:00 AM »
you should call bradbury on his cellphone,lure him to a secret location,then kill him.afterwards you will feel better,and so will i,then you wont want to kill yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2004, 06:28:00 AM »
What has Richard ever done to piss you off so much??? It this Animals that is so upset?

~What the Fuck Dude~

Richard is one of the good guys!

What's your beef?

And for the Anon with the Suicide Dreams, I've been there too, on the brink, what you need to do is figure out what your dream is, what you have always wanted to do and then let nothing stop you. You have to have something that brings a smile to your face, something deep inside, follow it, give it your all..........

There is something deep inside you that has prevented you from offing youself so far, what is it? Do you hear the quiet voice saying don't do it? Saying get up? Get out? Do someting?

I'm praying for you that somehow someway everything will be ok,

I don't know how and I don't know when but everything will be OK for you again,

give it time and hope, that's all you can do.

Peace to you..........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »
boy - is this guy going to the WRONG place for help.  good god

Offline ginabobina

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
This person has come to the wrong place for help why? A few idiots set in a destructive angry mindset? Where better to get help than from people who have worn walked in and thrown aside that same dam pair of uncomfortable shoes. Not all of us are out to make the world a miserable place a few of us all though we sink back from time to time are trying to make a difference. I usually dont allow myself to even respond when things on here make me mad. But I spent a good portion of the last 15 years wanting todie seeking out every abusive relationship and path that I could follow hoping to not wake up. If I can be there for one person and help than I will do what I can if that means getting in my car and driving somewhere to meet a stranger that is hurting and needs to see that people do care than I would do it. SO take your crap of this being the wrong place and shove it sideways.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »
On 2004-08-08 08:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

boy - is this guy going to the WRONG place for help.  good god"

So what would be better? Call the nice young men in their clean white coats? Sure, THAT would be better! Or maybe a priest?

Shit! Dude probably just needs a change a scenery and a little time to come out of the funk that he's in. And I know of at least two people from this forum who actually know him from back when and who are willing to drive over there and offer him just that.

Hell, I'd do it if it weren't a two day drive and if I didn't have young kids to think about. That would make three.

First management had plans and then strategic plans. Now we have vision, and we're only one small step from hallucination.
-- Ansley Throckmorton upon assuming the presidency of Bangor Theological Seminary in Bangor, Main per Information World 8-4-`97

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »
Sometimes you have to let certain dreams go and start and aim towards different goals. You might not know what it might be but under every dark cloud there is a silver lining. You just might have to just start over. I think they do have help for people like you in some treatment centers for this suicide dream. You need to get help somewhere where these people you owe money to can't find you. Get in the system and it might give you at least another chance at something new. Something you've never dreamed of. Or maybe you might find the sanest people in the world are in mental institutions. It's a whole different world in there. The doors are locked to keep people out, not in.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2004, 01:19:00 AM »
My Sociology teacher in high school said it best..

"SUICIDE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM"

Does this mean that if my pickup runs out of gas that I am a useless failure and should throw myself underneath the wheels of the next 18 wheeler that comes down the road?  After all it is a catastrophe is'nt it?  I just lost my position with a temp agency after 2 years of service last Friday, simply because I told the lady that I was working for that she was an abusive asshole.  The agency took sides with her, because without satisfaction, they were afraid that they would not get paid.  It all came down to money with them bastards, but I am not gonna let it get me down.  In fact, I plan on calling another branch and starting right back up like nothing happened.  Fuck em!!  You must be a female because they turn to pills out of the vanity of leaving behind a good looking corpse.

If you really are dead set on killing yourself, I must warn you that taking the pills orally will most likely leave you vomitting or choking on your own vomit in your sleep.  That aint too pretty, so may I suggest that you give yourself a Champagne Enema like the way the Mob killed Marilyn Monroe?  You will get really drunk out of your mind almost instantly and then the drugs will kick in real smooth.  Plus if this is all a ruse, you won't be so full of shit.   Love 85 Day Jerk :rofl:
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2004, 03:07:00 AM »
Hold the fucking phone yall.  

Whoever it was that claimed the suicidal attention grabber should off Bradbury - it was definitively not me.

Although I dont' care for Rich's hype and court case anymore than most do, I really am not against him more or less.  Somewhere deep down and out of sight in me I hope, like others might, that some of his bullshit maybe might pay off.  

But, I'm like some men; I hate men.  I likes women, I likes the ladies.  And they likes me cos I'm nice.

So, if you kill yourself because noone cares about you and you don't care whether you live or die suicide guy, can I have seriously have your property?  I can use it for good things for real.

If you're not going to kill yourself why don't you call a help line and find yourself someone to care for you and who will listen and has time for this?
[ This Message was edited by: animals all of us on 2004-08-09 00:08 ]

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »
There is a flower that will dissapate these hopeless feelings..it works for me.
 It may be temp relief but so are anti depressants and counselling.

This plant is everywhere and is called marijuana.

Thats the end of how I can help you with it as I am not a pot dealer..

But they are everywhere...if you are down to suicide..its worth a try at least.
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2004, 09:45:00 PM »