Author Topic: How About This Theory  (Read 33791 times)

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.bradensdomain.netfirms.com
How About This Theory
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2004, 01:03:00 AM »
It is done
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith
\":)\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »
Hey Shit-son--What makes your precious little username any less anon than Anon.  Thanks anyway, son, Anon is good enough for you.

This site makes me puke, little princes mostly who've screwed up so bad, they get a big expensive chance up in the mountains somewhereinstead of in Juvey like the rest of us would, and theyr'e still whining and moaning about it decades later becuase some counselor didn't realize what important little royalty they supposedly are  

Grow up fool, i know one kid to went to a school like this, I thought it was called Polar Creek but maybe it was Boulder Creek like you talk about here.  His parents mortaged their damn house to send him he's doing good and I never heard him whining like this place

Be thankful you prissy losers say thanks to your parents they didn't see what losers you are and just kick you to the curb and maybe give thier $$$ to someone who would appreciate it

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
How About This Theory
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2004, 04:58:00 PM »
Some ppl get through these places relatively unharmed. Some don't. Sometimes it wrecks them personally and/or tears apart their native families.

Take, for example, those kids who disclose sensitive issues on the promise of getting help. (some kids really do buy in or give in in a weak moment) Then, instead of getting help or good advice or whatever w/ their problems, they are further humiliated and bullied w/ this very private, sensitive information.

And afterward, their own parents won't believe them, will accuse them of "manipulation", even disown them if they insist on telling the truth about their experience.

I'm glad you came out of it intact. But some people didn't. It takes a thousand voices to tell just one story.

Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundation, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0813912652/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> James Madison

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »
hey ya little bitch ass anon, grow some balls kid, i dont think its bitch to post anon but when you talk shit you better have a name, i dont owe my parents shit for a damn thing kid.  I was court ordered so not a penny came out of my rents pocket.  oh and hey another thing.  You dont know these shools or anything about them, if housese were being mortgaged then shit its the parents damn fault they arent forced to send there kids there.....get your ignorant ass outta here and recognize shit before you act like you know what your talking about with you ultra-ego fuckin coward....

your friends parents were chossing to have there kid abused and tortured while there complaining about a house being mortgaged give me a break...yeah and go on and hang out with your friend whos parents got mindfucked by cedu...

i pity the ignorance man, just pity it with all i got from that damn hood in the woods

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2004, 09:45:00 PM »
Look CEDU is simple. There is a ton of bullshit there, because they're trying to help way too many different types of kids at once. It's just not possible. It's a pretty fake bubble of a place, but not anywhere close to as painful as juvy or anything along those lines. To anyone who went to CEDU - remember the shit you learned from good friends and the few staff you could connect with, and just forget everything else. Life is a million times easier than that place makes it out to be. I personally have forgotten just about everything about that place, and believe me, I turned out just fine. Peace.

Artie
(BCA 2000-2002)

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »
What you say makes intuitive sense to me. It is sort of what we experienced in our own family when my son went to RMA, and is now doing fine, but is not particularly interested in re-processing it again and again.

It is as if he has had the experience, he keeps what is meaningful with his friends and with us, and the rest he leaves, without much regret.

It is more complicated for me, because my focus is that I want to open a school that improves on what was good about CEDU. As you might imagine, I have to look into the nuances and the details, I realize that a lot of the people at this site do not see anything good at all in the whole CEDU experience, and I understand that.  

But to the current poster, if you could please take the time to reflect on your own personal experience: what was definitely good for you, and what parts of the program would you unequivocally eliminate?

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2004, 10:33:00 PM »
Hey Ottawa5.  In the light of the current idiots we have posting, it's crazy- but I'd rather have you.  At least you weren't a flip-flopping complete asshole!  

p.s. that's a compliment.

We all get a little emotional sometimes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »
I think that you are getting a bad rap here at times, because you are emotional and tend to speak symbolically in certain exchanges, as if to project the nature of your anger.  

I have never thought for a minute that your passionate statements indicate a realistic threat of harm to anyone.  You speak like a poet, in abstract symbolic expression sometimes, this may be hazardous in a reality-obsessed world.  

I repeat what I said before: if I did start my own school, I would want someone like you on my board of directors to tell me what not to do. On many things we may disagree, but both of us wish to do good and to do no harm.

Hope all is going well for you, good luck.

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »
Sorry I'm stupid, the last post was mine.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »
Thank you very much Ottawa5.  You know, however, that we will continue to attack you and your opinions as long as they conflict with ours. - Just as you will argue your opinion to us.  I respect that to a large extent.

We will continue to try and change your mind about CEDU.

You're perspective on me is quite accurate and I appreciate it.

We may always disagree but we should always respect eachother.  I appologize for most of my profane language and I'll try to clean it up for you.

Maybe you were more important to this site then I believed at first.

Let's keep the argument going again and try to reach the TRUTH.

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2004, 11:07:00 PM »
Hey Bryan!
I just wanted to say that you are really a very interesting person. I find the contrast between you and my mother to be very interesting.
But you both want good things to happen.
I know that you and others belived that I was not a real person (Example: People saying that I was my mother)But I am real! And I like hearing from people who feel very strongly and genuinely about what matters to them. Although you will continue to try and convice my mother that CEDU is bad and she in turn will try to convince you that it is good, maybe something positive will come out of all of this. :wave:

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2004, 11:12:00 PM »
Correct in my opinion.

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2004, 11:20:00 PM »
Bryan Im sorry but Im a bit confussed :wave:

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2004, 11:30:00 PM »
I don't know, my gut says you are a real person.
And I agree about let's argue and make something good come out of this.

In other words, let's fight and struggle and argue tooth and nail until we come to the TRUTH.

Isn't that all we really want?

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2004, 11:38:00 PM »
Well Im glad that you now belive that I am a real person!
I feel that from you I can learn to fight for what I want. I will contiue to read your post and others. Both my mother and I hope that something good will come out of all of this. :wave: