Author Topic: Again to CEDU parents  (Read 1868 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Again to CEDU parents
« on: July 31, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »
Please- I recommend you read ALL of OTTAWA's posts!!

This is the best argument any of us could make for why you must NOT send your kids to CEDU and pull them out immediately if they are there.

Please- all parents read all of Ottawa's posts!

Now, is her son the type of son any of you really want?

Is her inhuman, controlling, complacent parenting style possibly the cause of all her son's problems?

Isn't it funny how we all acknowledge that maybe CEDU was good for her son, and yet, she can't give us the smallest recognition that we suffered terrible abuses there?

And she accuses us not being able to "think outside the box."

Funny, that's what the staff accused us of when we refused to admit to false disgusting perversions!

Is that the success story you believe and want?

Ottawa- keep posting.  I'm sorry I tried to stop you.

I never realized the power of your posts.

Maybe you really do hate CEDU, because all the parents who keep calling me are saying that they also CAN'T STAND YOU!!

Maybe, you are just brilliant and decided to take a reverse psychology attack at CEDU.  

If so, I'm very sorry, and I thank you for helping us in our struggle.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Again to CEDU parents
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »
And- since Ottawa speaks, thinks, videotapes, and records her son's behavior, would it be safe to say she appreciates all of the abuse?

Since from her comments, I can only assume her son to be either a spineless coward or simply a man who has moved on in life and no longer gives a shit about his fellow man- I ask you would you rather have that?

My opinion is that she doubts the strengths of her son's convictions and is afraid that exposure to us will revert him back to his old ways.

How funny!

Or are you of that mindset, too?

No.  Now I will bring my mother on to this site and we will let them battle.  My mother has a Master's Degree in psychology AND she graduated Medical School.  She was a medical doctor when in her 50's she went back to school to become a psychologist. She was her highschool valedictorian.  Her speech was about setting minds free.  This was in the early 1950's.  I believe that like Ottawa, she was so inspired by CEDU, that she chose to become a psychologist.  However, the inspiration came from a completely different motivation.  My mother is now the Program Director for a major facility caring for those with mental illness.  She puts her heart and soul into helping these people, often working for free and making much less money then the average burger flipper working overtime.  She is extremely proud of me, because she now knows what she put me through at CEDU school, and she is amazed at how well I turned out!  I also am proud of her and how she once thought the same way as Ottawa but was able to break free of the CEDU grip.  
I recognize Ottawa's thought process, because it's the way my Mom used to speak.
It would be very interesting to listen in on a conversation between Ottawa and my Mother.
And, yes, I get my direct confrontational honest approach and style from my mother so you guys should enjoy it!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Again to CEDU parents
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 12:27:00 PM »
Good idea:
http://fornits.com/wwf/search.php?searc ... mit=Search

Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.
--Winston Churchill

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Again to CEDU parents
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »
Oh, Bryan - please do so! Yes, bring her here!

On 2004-07-31 08:56:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"And- since Ottawa speaks, thinks, videotapes, and records her son's behavior, would it be safe to say she appreciates all of the abuse?

Since from her comments, I can only assume her son to be either a spineless coward or simply a man who has moved on in life and no longer gives a shit about his fellow man- I ask you would you rather have that?

Or are you of that mindset, too?

No.  Now I will bring my mother on to this site and we will let them battle.  My mother has a Master's Degree in psychology AND she graduated Medical School.  She was a medical doctor when in her 50's she went back to school to become a psychologist. She was her highschool valedictorian.  Her speech was about setting minds free.  This was in the early 1950's.  I believe that like Ottawa, she was so inspired by CEDU, that she chose to become a psychologist.  However, the inspiration came from a completely different motivation.  My mother is now the Program Director for a major facility caring for those with mental illness.  She puts her heart and soul into helping these people, often working for free and making much less money then the average burger flipper working overtime.  She is extremely proud of me, because she now knows what she put me through at CEDU school, and she is amazed at how well I turned out!  I also am proud of her and how she once thought the same way as Ottawa but was able to break free of the CEDU grip.  

I recognize Ottawa's thought process, because it's the way my Mom used to speak.

It would be very interesting to listen in on a conversation between Ottawa and my Mother.

And, yes, I get my direct confrontational honest approach and style from my mother so you guys should enjoy it!

"

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
Again to CEDU parents
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »
My fellow posters---

I just got in and here are all these posts that address me, talk about some kind of mud-wrestling debate with another poster's mother, quotes from Winston Churchill in another, and heaven knows what else.

And that is only this one Hot Topic line.  

I think this is fun and all, and maybe it's a strategy to wear me out, but I do have quite a lot of other things to do.  I will try to keep in touch, certainly for the mud-wrestling, but, the thing is, this week was exceptional.  I could be online a lot because I was free of other obligations temporarily.  I was working on my thesis on my lap-top and could check in on this site on the desk-top beside it fairly easily.

Usually I just can't be on line that much, which I'm sure will be heart-breaking for some, while others will be quick to take the credit for it.

Don't worry, I will not disappear, but I do have a rather busy real world life.  I'll be sure to check back as often as I can, so don't despair that any little insult you have composed will be missed--keep that positive creativity flowing.

And as before, anyone else, old or new to the site who wants to have a real conversation, out of the view of a public scrutiny, can send me a "Private Message" at this site.  I have never disclosed in an open post anything anyone told me privately and I never would.  I'll make a point of checking these "Private Messages" more frequently than I so the topics at large.  

Until the next time.

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
Again to CEDU parents
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2004, 12:10:00 AM »
So what is your thesis, Ottawa?
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge