Author Topic: Staff you Hate - please comment  (Read 53481 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Staff you Hate - please comment
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »
I look back and feel sorry for 99% of the RMA staff. Think about it -we as students did what we did because we were forced to. We were also very young and naive.

Those dipshits were grown adults choosing to go there every day and engage in that horseshit. A person that would do that is a sad pathetic fuckwad. But hey there are a million cults out there and there will never be a shortage of cults or cult members. How much difference is there between an RMA staff memeber or a David Koresh(ian) cult memeber ? Both are so whacked in the head they only feel right by being a dumb ass chump sucker that throws their entire identity in the trash and hands their soul over to some manipulative sociopath. All this done in the name of a 'higher purpose'. In the name of God or Mel. ( Groundhog day reference: Mel probably believed that "he was not the god but a god")..... More groundhog...."How can the satllite conneciton be down - Does it snow in space"? ..."I'm a celeberity with an emergency".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NO!!
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2007, 12:32:47 PM »
Sorry Dishduty - I just cannot agree with this.

As a manager, I have felt bad for the way I have reacted towards an employee. I have felt bad for being short with my friends kids. I cannot even fathom treating people the way we were treated, mentally fucked with, yelled at, and toyed with like pawns.

These people sat there and or participated while hundreds of us kids were fucking tortured.

Fuck those people...I wish them the cruelest hell this world has to offer.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2007, 02:07:03 PM »
I wish them the cruelest hell this world has to offer.

Be careful what you wish for.  :P :D

I'll leave it up to the universe. It's better at these things than I am... and less lazy.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2007, 06:58:29 PM »
Don't let it drag you down - or they'll still be having the last laugh.

Fuck em .  forget about them. They're not worth your time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thought some of you might appreciate this.
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2007, 09:26:32 AM »
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cedu/446685168/

who could forget all those pairs of sunglasses?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Staff
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 11:42:47 AM »
You're right Dishduty...(BTW - I love your name. I did dishes for a year straight at Cedu RS...seriously a year. Might have had like 3 days off. Still have nightmares of scrubbing those huge 2 feet tall pots and pans. Would be in there for 2 hours scrubbing and then come out to the floor and just reek. Still have problems doing dishes to this day!)

I am past it...I just get worked up sometimes reading this shit on fornits. I DO hope though that the staff has nightmares and feels remorse for what they did.

For the guest - Sunglasses...hmmm - we were only allowed to wear those on Wilderness trips. I actually got yelled at on my rap on Wilderness Challenge because people thought I was "getting back into my old image too much" and liked wearing the sunglasses more then I should be.

Classic Cedu BS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: thought some of you might appreciate this.
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2007, 11:44:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

how about those "glacier goggles" they made you wear on any kind of wilderness trip? I'm sure we didn't look like a bunch of sociopaths marching around in the woods rocking these beasts...

http://www.dryeyepain.com/REI-glacier-glasses.jpg

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2007, 07:46:02 PM »
Aw, man, you got those? I loved those kinds of glasses. Although I believe I had my own pair already when I got there, so I just got to keep those. But if memory serves, our sunglasses were kind of cheapo, with no protection on the sides.

Okay, this photo seriously needs a caption. Something like "I think I'm driving a boat. A really really good looking boat. Fuckin-a'."

Offline LS

• View Profile
    • http://liamscheff.com/daily/cedu-documentary/
Please contact with these stories - for the record
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2007, 11:20:09 PM »
Hi,

still taking interviews, with about 7 done and 4 pending. Very interesting, illuminating, personally quite satisfying, to review with some of you the strange (and probably legally tenuous) experience of that very odd place.

Please contact me at http://www.myspace.com/liamscheff

And don't be shy, please. If you have a story to tell, I'm doing my best to assemble a bit of research that will give some future use to writers, film-makers, investigators, etc.

Thanks to all who've been interviewed - I'm working on transcribing, takes a little time, but it's on its way.

Best regards to all,

Liam Scheff

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dan Earl, and wasn't he just a prince.
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2007, 12:17:20 AM »
Last thing I heard was Dan Earl fucked one of the students.  I think her name was Jennifer, and she was the "student president" of Cedu.

Nice..............really nice. :evil:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Dan Earl, and wasn't he just a prince.
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2007, 05:10:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Staff I hated""
Last thing I heard was Dan Earl fucked one of the students.  I think her name was Jennifer, and she was the "student president" of Cedu.

Nice..............really nice. :evil:

Ya, she's not the only Jennifer Dan had a thing for.

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
Dan Earl and his roving penis
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2007, 12:15:47 AM »
So, this is for sure.........he really had sex with Jennifer Poulson, the school president?  How did he get caught?  Did they fire him?

Were there really others he scored with?  God..........hope they were at least 18. If not, he should of gotten jail time.

What amazes me is Carmen.  The great, wonderful, "friend to friends."  Christ, what a loser bitch.  I remember her telling us how she met Dan.  And that even at the start, she'd known that he was a sex addict, or very close to being one.  AND SHE MARRIES HIM ANYWAYS?  God help us all!

Why in God's name would they put someone like Dan in charge?
 ::roflmao::
Details please.....................it just makes my hatred for him justified.
IP Danielle Allgood, Carmen Earl, John Padgett......enjoy your rot in hell!  :flame:

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2007, 11:26:11 AM »
Yes he did have sex with at least 1 CEDU student. He never got officially caught - at least until 1990. I think he took 1 or 2 hiatuses over the years I suspect he did this when things got precarious.

CEDU, or any school for that matter, can't have any employees that will fuck with the kids in any manner. The fact that he applied for a job and the fact that they hired him is ridiculous. Hiring a sex addict at CEDU? In this particular scenario I don't buy that sex addict bullshit for 1 second. You can't blame that on an 'addiction'.

Finally, that's so fucking awesome that he and Carmen's relationship was bullshit. From a student's perspective their relationship seemed to be a picture perfect fairytale. This reminds me of Bill/Hillary Clinton. Does anyone else see the similarity?

"Would you leave your teenage daughter alone in a white room with a box of cigars and Bill Clinton"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2007, 05:05:15 PM »
Would you leave your teenage daughter alone...what bullshit.  Bill Clinton had consensual sex with adult women.   In spite of the bogus "harrassment" charges, women pusued him l ike crazy.  There is a big difference between taking advantage of an incarcerated, brainwashed, mind fucked with teenage girl and a consenting adult women.  Hello?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2007, 07:37:46 PM »
I'm making reference to the simalirty between Bill and Hilary's relationship and Dan and Carmen's relationship.

Peachy fuckin keen on the outside but rotten to the core on the inside.

Hilary stayed w/Bill so that she could 1 day run for president.

Dan and Carmen swept everything under the carpet and stayed together to maintain their status quo at the top of the CEDU power pyramid.

What kind of a jackass does either of those things? In my book, Dan, fucking current/former students while married to another staff member and Bill fucking a current/former intern  while married to another white house resident are equally fucked up.

I threw in the italics qoute at the end cuz I don't like the clintons and I think it's a true statement. I WASN'T saying there was no difference between consenual married adults getting poontang on the side and TBS staff members taking advantage of incarerated kids.

Every time I hear hilary open her big pie hole I feel like I am being reprimanded by Stacy Wasserman.  Bill, political success/skills, aside just wants some good ol country poontang on the side. There's no harm in that people - a lil' poontang for the old whilbur. Yee fucking Ha.