Author Topic: Staff you Hate - please comment  (Read 53145 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Staff you Hate - please comment
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2004, 04:44:00 PM »
Yeah, I remember Russ's skinhead war stories too. (Bryan), did you ever hear the one about when Russ and his skinhead buddies found some drunk homeless guy on the street?  Russ and his Nazi friends beat this guy within an inch of his life.  Then they threw him a dumpster, poured gasoline on him, and set the guy on fire! Then they left him to die!

I just remembered that.  Keep talking Bryan, I know I'll remember more.

Oh yeah, I also remember Laurie, she was a discovery staff, and she was definately ONE MEAN UGLY BITCH!  

ELEPHANT TOE is a perfect description of Laurie wearing a bathing suit! ::puke::

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-08 13:46 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2004, 05:01:00 PM »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 03:46:36 AM by CEDU IS A CULT »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »
russ' blockheaded ass lit someone on fire and gangraped girls?
i'm going to throw up.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-09-08 14:35 ]
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2004, 05:44:00 PM »
1. Why isn't Russ Decker in jail?! That is where he should be.  Is he staff? UGH! How do parent send their kids to a school staffed by rapers and sadists?

2. What about William Abel? Whatever happened to him? STill w/Pam? Still at a TBS? Still an asshole?

3. What about Jim Johnson? Wanda--she was new staff when I was there--did she stick it out?

This info helps w/closure so please fill me in. Thanks!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2004, 08:32:00 AM »
William Abel no longer worked at Cedu-RS as of 1991 (when i got sent to cedu).  Pam still worked at Cedu and she was the Quest family head, and later became Discovery family head.  As of 1992 the Abels were still married and lived on the Cedu-RS Campus, with their 6 year old son. I split Cedu for the final time in July 1992, I don't know what happened to the Abels or any other Cedu staff after that. They can all burn in hell as far as I'm concerned! :flame:

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-09 05:42 ]

Offline Nightstalker

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »
The staff I hated the most while I was at BCA was Rick Shneider, Cathryn Turner, John Aaron, Mark Trival Peice, Todd Degraff, Tracy Zebedeo, and Lateresa Pemp. Those fuckers need to burn in hell for all eternity.
.S.D.Q

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »
Michael allgood was a massive liar who would say or do anything to keep the scam running.  he thought he was Michael Corleone and that the ends justified the means.  he believed he could abuse kids as much as he wanted because he was their "father"  just like that Jim Jones guy in guyana tragedy.  everything he did was like straight out of a cult book.   Cedu Cascade named after that resentful yes man cass  rma  it was all a cult  so those assholes could live like the rich pricks whose kids they fucked over.   they did whatever they wanted to do with no regard for any one but there own self interest.  numerous stories of allgood molesting and brainwashing with his all night profeets   and the fucking kids bought all his shit because they did not want to leave their friends.  they ran to cascade  because they knew they were being watched and thought if they were out in the wilds they could get away with anything.  allgood had an excuse for everything   he said he was above the law and could do whaterver he wanted because that was the program.  thank fucking god that narcissistic tyrant wasserman is now in hell with other sociopaths who believed there own lies. rudy benz got caught fucking some kid and got fired from hidden lake academy in georgia.  i guess liver is no longer enough.  fuck all the narciisstic staff who just became more and more like the assholes who ran the scam they called cedu or cascade. it is odd we do not hear from the followers of cedu who were there in the late 70s early 80s  wonder how many suicides now  despite their claim that it would never happen again.  lie lie lie  just to keep the scam going   no wonder michael landon got cancer just like danielle  and  padgett and the other swine

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2004, 09:24:00 PM »
***rudy benz got caught fucking some kid and got fired from hidden lake academy in georgia. i guess liver is no longer enough.

Talk more about that.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2004, 06:36:00 AM »
WHAAAAT???  :???:   You mean Rudy is a pedophile in addition to already being a murderer???  

Deborah please post where you got this information, so I can read up on this!!!

I knew Rudy Benz well at Cedu-rs, he is by far the biggest Cedu-fied prick I ever met.  Rudy used to tell us about how he got drunk during the sixties and killed a black man by running him over with his car.  I always that Rudy was a murdering piece of shit, but I never pegged him for a child molester!  

Please tell me it's true!  This is huge.  If this is true, then who knows how many kids rudy could have done this to over the years?!!!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2004, 06:37:00 AM »
Sorry, forgot to log in, that last post is me.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »
SOS,
It was written in the post above mine.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Patrick Stambuski
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2007, 07:07:38 PM »
Did he come back in 91-92?

I remember when he left in 90?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2007, 08:43:02 PM »
OK OMG!!! Carl Janowitz!!!!!!!! He was so not right. Do yall remeber Luke ??? He and rachel U. had some thing going for awile.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2007, 02:25:34 PM »
russ decker is working as a court appointed therapist/mediator through Loma Linda...not in jail.
guy bonnano left Rim H.S., where he was principal and is in Hesperia school districts.
The Abels are still in the mtns of sna bernardino, but no idea where they get their income from or if they are working. After CEDU RS closed Pamela hooked up with some British group that advocated for no medication for ADHD and she was selling holistic make-up....seems like a grat outcome for a former telephone operator.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2007, 01:06:32 AM »
Don't think I've ever seen this thread before. Maybe I have and I just forgot.

I don't hate any of 'em anymore.

They were cruel, sadistic, cold one minute, and love-bombing us the next. They were lecherous, manipulative, backstabbing, misguided and confused.

Just like us.

Yes, they were the ones with the power, and they were the adults, which holds them to a significant level of responsibility that makes what they did, for the most part, inexcusable.

It's just that at one point, I had to let it all go.

So I did.