Author Topic: Staff you Hate - please comment  (Read 53121 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Staff you Hate - please comment
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2004, 04:46:00 AM »
Oh, god! Guy Bonnano! I forgot about that asshole! And Martin was a real prick!

On 2004-08-13 14:22:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"I said it before and I'll say it again, Rudy Benz and Guy Bonnano, Now there's 2 guys I would love to meet in a dark alley!!!  And Tim Brace is a lying, 2-faced, sodomist piece of shit!

Anyone here know Martin Weins? I would not be surprised at all if found out that guy was a total pedophile (of the Jeffery Dahmer persuasion). Seriously, martin couldn't wait to lay in a pile of young boys, i mean he really got excited about it! I think that's why he took the job at cedu in the 1st place.

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-13 14:23 ]"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »
There was a Russ Decker who was astudent while I was at RMA.   If its the same guy he was very caring, kind, and considerate.    Not a real mover and shaker, but a generous soul

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2004, 12:20:00 PM »
it's the same one...
was he also aggressive and block-headed?
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »
Huh -   I am sorry to hear that he has changed.   What that saying about ultimate poewer -- Is it ultimate power, ultimately corrupts?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2004, 12:24:00 PM »
Sorry about the typos.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »
Fuck RUSS DECKER! I'm adding hime to my list of Cedu Staff that I'd Like to meet in a dark ally.  Russ is one seriously brainwashed FUCKWAD!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-17 12:03 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »
On 2004-08-17 09:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Huh -   I am sorry to hear that he has changed.   What that saying about ultimate poewer -- Is it ultimate power, ultimately corrupts?"

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Lord Acton

Everything in moderation, including moderation.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'>Mark Twain

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »
matt russel

his wife died acouple of months ago and he quit yay!!!!!! i still feel bad about his wife though

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2004, 08:55:00 PM »
mel wasserman was more than an asshole he only cared about his own agenda which was money and he would let kids stay for free to show he was not just about money but he was a control freak as in  rather than pay a bill he would give it to kids and let brown schools hold the bag. where was mark at?  i heard they sold out for 60 million but kept sticking there nose into the place as consultants. they were bloodsuckers who bitched all the time that they could not live like the hollywood they mooched off of to build the cult that right the whole brown and cascade thing is a cult that sprang out of synanon and there was a riot at cascade and they shut down maybe there is a cascade board somewere or someone can say what happened i have only heard about it.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2004, 02:37:00 PM »
Richard Armstrong, Dana and Stacy Wasserman, Bruce (I really hate this bumbling hick faggot cowardly son of a bitch)Wilson, Dan Earl, His daughter Shannon (maybe married to Assface), son Tim, Carmen Earl, her daughter Nina, Caroline Wolff, Randy Eide, Vicki Jones and her husband Chuck with a different last name, Steve Rooky, Fred and P Thomson, Patrick Stambusky, Tim Brace, John Aaron, Rea and his wife Sharon Krieger, Brett and his wife Lisa Carey, Mike Bonner, Ken bulky guy, Mike dimarco? tall skinny guy started in 1989ish, Ned Murray,
these are just mostly senior staff whose faces I can see purple as they scream they're upsetting lies at me. I can't wait to remember more. Sickening.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2004, 05:54:00 PM »
I HATE PATRICK STAMBUSKY!

That guy is a perfect example of a brain-fucked, no degree, unqualified, cedu alumni fuckwad who came back to work at Cedu and made life miserable for untold numbers of former students. He really enjoyed torturing and fucking with us, and his raps were among the most abusive that I experienced.  

I think that patrick knew deep down that outside of cedu he was a total nobody, who was to stupid to go out and be successful on his own.  I think his resentment of this fact is what drove him to be such a shit to everyone. Patrick Stambusky deserves to have his teeth brushed on a sidewalk.  Man, I would love to be the lucky guy who does that!

. [ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-23 14:59 ][ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-23 14:59 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2004, 06:35:00 AM »
On 2004-08-23 11:37:00, blownawaytheidahoway wrote:

"Richard Armstrong, Dana and Stacy Wasserman, Bruce (I really hate this bumbling hick faggot cowardly son of a bitch)Wilson, Dan Earl, His daughter Shannon (maybe married to Assface), son Tim, Carmen Earl, her daughter Nina, Caroline Wolff, Randy Eide, Vicki Jones and her husband Chuck with a different last name, Steve Rooky, Fred and P Thomson, Patrick Stambusky, Tim Brace, John Aaron, Rea and his wife Sharon Krieger, Brett and his wife Lisa Carey, Mike Bonner, Ken bulky guy, Mike dimarco? tall skinny guy started in 1989ish, Ned Murray,

these are just mostly senior staff whose faces I can see purple as they scream they're upsetting lies at me. I can't wait to remember more. Sickening."

wow!   What a blast from the past.    There are so many people on that list that I totally forgot ever existed. It a mixed bag of emotions for me.   Some of them now that you brought them up I can remember.  

I remember Lisa and Bret as being very out of place.   It was like june and ward cleaver stepping into a nightmare.  [I think I was there a few years before you].  I got the feeling that they just wanted to be me in a rural area, and RMA paid the rent.  

John Aaron,   I remember him as a backwards logger, and brain dead.  

Wasn't Bruce the wanna be cowboy with the big-blue eyes?  

Ned Murray slightly bookish, and also to me basically a void.

Dan Earl was not around much while I was there.  

I do not think that I ever met Stacy.  

I liked Dana.   I could never understand why she left NYC for Bonners Ferry.    I always thought that she'd pull it together and leave that place.   I was hopeful, that for her RMA was a respite on her journey not the final destination.  

Rea and Shannon I can not remember what they looked like.   For some reason,  I think of wrinkles when I think of Rea.   When I think of them together,  I have a vague notion of mountian climbers.  

Fred and P Thomson, Patrick Stambusky, Mike Bonner, and Ken bulky guy .. I have no memory of them at all.   Maybe they were after my time.  

Vickie Jones screaming?   Wow.    Things change.    In my mind,  I have her pegged as a struggling hippie looking for her place in this world.  

My memory of Nina is feeling just sad for her.  Growing up on that campus must have been horrible.   I always tried to imagine how she'd describe her envirnoment to friends at school.   It must have been very rough for her.  For Nina,  I always wished that she'd been given a chance for a 'normal' life.

Richard Armstrong.   I remember him more as a marshmellow.   He'd get fired up in raps,  but it clearly such a farce.   Prior to reading about what he did to Twila,  I would have considered him harmless.    He was a big guy, and assummed that his size made him scary.   Not! Richard was not the brightest bulb, and hence very easy to work with as a student.

Caroline Wolff and Randy Eide.   OMG ... WHAT LOSERS.    Straight out Synanon to CEDU, and then RMA.   If I remember correctly, Randy never finished high school.   Caroline was trapped in a bad relationship with Randy.     Talk about zero sense of self.   Wow! who would they be if it were not for thier jobs with RMA.   They just seemed young and clueless.    From an employers perspective they were probably quite the deal.    They'd hang-out on the smoker's porch when they were not working.   I think this is the first post I've seen about them.   So,  I am assuming that they've moved on either together or seperate.   Maybe RMA stated that one needed a to graduate from HS to work at the school, and they both had to leave.

Thank yo for letting me gab

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »
I knew Caroline Wolfe when she was a student there. Not much bad to say, she was fucking hot. I don't know why she'd marry that loser cause she could have had her pick.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2004, 11:45:00 AM »
I would be very surprised if neither were still doing this kind of work. I can think of no other occupation except for prison guard for either. I despise Caroline Wolff still to this day. She got a tit job when I was in Quest (I was in Quest for almost a year) and used to show all the girls and any guys she liked her new goods. This was what I hated most about both of them. Favorites. Obvious feelings of preference for kids based on I don't know what. They chose the kids they liked and treated them like friends- every other person had to hear their wrath. I got a fist for both o them. I used to loved to hear how fucked up they were after moving on as graduates before they came back to the program. If only Randy's throat had fully been severed in his gang fight he used to talk about I wouldn't have had to endure his brainwashed monosyllabic routine constantly. Truth is I never really hated him it's just bull blown resentment. Caroline, I feel differently. I am a man now, probably older than she was when she was abusing me verbally almost every day. I do hate her. She was ALWAYS unkind to me for no reason. So let's talk about the 8 or 9 different abortions she used to tell us about. Just the person to tell young girls how to live. I remember some of the meanest most out of touch things coming out of that disgusting fat bitchy face of hers!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »
Sheila the big blonde aerobics instructor, how could I have forgotten to mention Doug and Mona Kim-Brown, or Joe Sweeney, Dan and Mare Krumpatitch, or The Spaniard Alberto who was Carmens relative who was fired for fondling?, Ken the big guy with the mustache who I think lived with his momma, or timeless Lou at the farm, Glenn and Lisa Sutton, Matt Fitzgerald, Greg Burton, Will and Nancy Venard, Alan Milar and his wife, Bob who had been there for a long time and could pretty well pick a guitar to orgasm, Greg Springer, some balding mustached guy I think was named Tom, Joan- hippy with art, Ed Katz, Susan Nelson, yes Russ Decker with really, really thick glasses. Blockhead is a fine description.
what about these guys: Mike Parr,  L.J. Mitchell, and some other bounty hunter dude?
I don't remember any more at this moment. Please add if you recognize some or most of these names.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange