Author Topic: Disclosure  (Read 1428 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Disclosure
« on: July 22, 2004, 08:10:00 PM »
There is a certain reluctance to discuss this topic which is one of the key elements in the CEDU trauma.

Over the years, many philosophies have found that confession is healthy for the soul.

Much of the CEDU philosophy is based on a belief that only upon confession of ALL your shames can you truly be free.

Remember the "Chrome Ball?"

It's the first thing they teach you.

They also teach the children that EVERYTHING said or done in raps or profeets is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Parents- try asking your kid to tell you every last detail of profeets or raps.  Watch how well they are trained!

The difference is- whether it is your priest, rabbi, guru, psychologist, or friend- confession does not involve telling every single one of your peers of all your shames.

This is best done one on one with someone you trust if it needs to be done at all.

It doesn't involve using these disclosures against you in every possible way to verbally abuse the living shit out of you.

I remember staff calling girls cocksuckers after they made disclosures about oral sex.

We were fucking 14 years old!!

What the fuck was going on?!!!

How is this still allowed to happen!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disclosure
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »
That's not all.  Much of what you said in profeets was told to your parents, not to mention most of the staff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disclosure
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »
What is the "Chrome Ball"?? I remember something about a chrome ball, but I can't remember exactly what it was all about....

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
Disclosure
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
The "Chrome Ball" came about in the Truth propheet.  IT symbolized how we were brought into this world as "clean and shiny...like a chrome ball".  Then we do all the bad shit that we do and it starts blackening up your "chrome ball".  You were supposed to start to see your "chrome ball" polish up again whenever you "got honest"  (basically said your disclosures).  That's all I remember about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Disclosure
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »
On 2004-07-22 17:10:00, CEDU IS A CULT wrote:

"There is a certain reluctance to discuss this topic which is one of the key elements in the CEDU trauma.

Over the years, many philosophies have found that confession is healthy for the soul.

Much of the CEDU philosophy is based on a belief that only upon confession of ALL your shames can you truly be free.

Remember the "Chrome Ball?"

It's the first thing they teach you.

They also teach the children that EVERYTHING said or done in raps or profeets is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Parents- try asking your kid to tell you every last detail of profeets or raps.  Watch how well they are trained!

The difference is- whether it is your priest, rabbi, guru, psychologist, or friend- confession does not involve telling every single one of your peers of all your shames.

This is best done one on one with someone you trust if it needs to be done at all.

It doesn't involve using these disclosures against you in every possible way to verbally abuse the living shit out of you.

I remember staff calling girls cocksuckers after they made disclosures about oral sex.

We were fucking 14 years old!!

What the fuck was going on?!!!

How is this still allowed to happen!!!"

It's not still allowed to happen at CEDU. When I was there around the turn of the century, nothing near that happened. If a student disclosed they gave a lot of oral sex, staff never called them a cocksucker or anything like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on CEDU's side and I don't support them at all. But I think if we're going to establish arguments against CEDU's techniques and wrongdoings, we need to present accurate arguments.

I can't tell if you're calling for reform within CEDU or calling for its extinction. Either way, you gotta realize that that kind of shit got worked out of their program somewhere along the line. Whether administration stepped in and made a change, or natural turnover of staff just phazed it out, that kind of shit no longer is a part of CEDU.