Author Topic: July 11 was the day I was abandoned at RMA. read on  (Read 15029 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
July 11 was the day I was abandoned at RMA. read on
« on: July 11, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »
:cry2:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 03:29:38 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »
These are not the opening lines of a novel. These aren?t characters that I made up. This is not something that happened inside my head. This happened to me. My dad left me. There. Here?s what happened there:

Bonners Ferry, Idaho is way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere. Panhandle. Go even further north ten miles until you are really close to the Canadian border. That is the location. If you remember Ruby Ridge, you are in the right neighborhood. Incidentally, just a few months prior to my arrival, one of Richard Armstrong?s collegues at RMA quietly left ?teaching? at the ?school? after being privately exposed as a white supremecist. With a plan in motion to kidnap kids ?especially Jewish ones? to ransom for monies destined for Hayden Lake, Idaho where the Aryan Nation had its headquarters. I would like to think that had my parents been provided with this information, perhaps I would have been spared the next two and a half years. Maybe they would?ve had a quick preview of the potential dangers that I could engage with and decide against this treachery. But I don?t think anyone in my family was keeping up to current events in an area almost as sparsely populated as Atlantis. I will probably say ?As I look back on it? so many times that every time I mean that or ?in hindsight? or ?retrospect? that I will just say AILBOI. So: AILBOI, I remember being woken up damn early in the morning by my father. We had rented a car in some god forsaken place named Spokane. I came along for the airplane ride. We were going skiing. In July. So in order to reciprocate the good intentions of my father, I agreed to look at some boarding school that was near the slopes. It was pretty cold, I remember. Though I remember also almost never being awake before eleven or later before this. Maybe there would be some snow up higher in the mountains. Well, it was so damn early and we had gotten in from the airport pretty late that I slept. And I was still pretty much asleep as we made our way from the hotel that morning. Kootenai Inn. I ?ll never forget it.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 03:15:00 PM »
Oh lawdy what a can o worms ima openin 2day.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2004, 08:34:00 PM »
I ran away when Ruby Ridge was going down Bruce Wilson and Sheila the aerobics teacher told me not to go but I did not believe them.  As you Know all we could watch was sports on T.V.  I got picked up by Feds one mile off campus the said the town was under marshall law.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »
There is a book about Ruby Ridge in which RMA is mentioned specifically a few times. It's one of the only books about the event and if you are interested it's easy to find.
Does anyone know about any books/movies about RMA? I know of a documentary but I never saw it.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004, 12:24:00 PM »
I ran away and lived off campus with some folks that greww some stuff and knew the handy man there.  All the locals we used to pparty with hated RMA.  One night I met a fellow who was in with Weaver He was a nut.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2004, 02:16:00 PM »
wow no shit. Now I wanna talk
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »
There was some wild folks up in the mountains from white power dude to veitnam vets.  Katka mountain had some crazy motherfuckers up there. ::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2004, 02:33:00 PM »
I remember seeing the burnt down barn where something went down. Either way the above titled movie with Sean Penn is a fine film. Check it.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »
Debbie one of the Kitchen ladies was rumored to be the ex of the snowman.  The burnt down barn was a huge pot deal gone bad.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »
I think I remember Debbie. Man 'at's a long time ago. Oh about the pot deal. I thought it was related to one of them running from feds.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2004, 05:43:00 AM »
You don't have your facts correct. Richard Armstrong resigned well before my graduation in June, 1988. He was gone by your stated arrival on 07/11/88. I'd love to hear your explanation for this.

Voyager Family Staff in June 1986:

Richard Armstrong
Caroline Wolfe
Ned Murray
John Aaron

Herman Allmaras, 1988

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2004, 08:22:00 AM »
Blown away has his facts right, I was there 1990-1993 and Armstrong was not working at RMA he was a bounty hunter that went and picked kids up and brought them to RMA.  Alot of kids got there by Armstrong waking them up in the middle of the night and taking them to Idaho.  If I am not mistaken he got in trouble not long ago and sued. ::armed::

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2004, 01:08:00 PM »
Try to negate my own experience! Try it.  Richard Armstrong was there. Richard Armstrong and I had raps too. Richard Armstrong had conversations with me that I remember not to pleasantly since he was coming from a power position and obviously got off on it- as explained in my explanation of why he was looking up my 14 year old asshole for some other reason than his own Hard on.
 So, I don't know why you would want to tell me MY facts about MY life are wrong when you don't even know me or WHO I am.
Let's play some more.
"I am a forgiving and trusting man".
and

I am pissed.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange