Author Topic: Warbis  (Read 6638 times)

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2004, 12:48:00 AM »
http://www.nascigs.com                        Native American Tobacco, no nicotine, don't abuse it. Tobacco can be theraputic, plus the protiens in this is not the mutatable crap you get from Phillip Morris or R.J. Reynolds. Even Jesus used to smoke Flax. :lol:

Given the choice between dancing pigs and security, people will choose dancing pigs every time.
-- Ed Felton (quoted in www-security about Active-X)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2004, 12:52:00 AM »
:nworthy: I'm not an animal silly human I'm a man. :wave:

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
-- Dave Barry

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »
Ever read Dave Barry Turns 40?

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

--Thomas Jefferson

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2004, 12:59:00 AM »
:smokin:

The Internet is now safe for free speech.
-- Christopher A. Hansen on the overturning of the Communications Decency Act

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2004, 03:10:00 AM »
That's right so if ya got a stiffy for any of these massage therapists and amora therapy you're going to have to rap to them. I used to frequent the Velvet Touch on Nebraska Ave. in Tampa just to get rid of my stiffy. I was young and everybody thought I was a cop, except these babes that gave me massages.Two even got intimate with me at their own discretion. Now I got my brain outa my pants and well set in my heart and soul. These girls were saints to me back then. San Diego massage parlors are a great place to go to flirt with all these pretty hookers in the strip on Broadway Ave. I was a sailor in a military town. All the good girls didn't want you and all the desparate ones were at the USO club. Big dark room with girls wanting to dance and hop aboard the military salary free ride.I even liked this one girl on the strip I paid her $35 dollars to get naked with me and let me make love to her. Then there was Tjuana and Ensenada. They used to ask me when I was coming back because they were poor and I always threw my money away on the good ones.  :nworthy:

The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and [when] the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.
-- St. George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2004, 03:23:00 AM »
But I was a consciencous objector and never even carried a Gun through Naples, Italy where I had a nervous breakdown. I would put on my civies and just go into town with an Italian Allie and eat and drink the best food I ever had eaten. Wine as crisp and sweet as soda and more potent than beer, They don't get drunk there though. You now real spagetti doesn't have tomato sauce on it. It's sort of a garlicy cheesy kind of sauce. Real pizzarias aren't in America. :question:  :question:  :question:

Every man has a property in his own person.
This nobody has any right to but himself.
The labor of his body and the work of his
 hands are properly his.

--John Locke

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »
:nworthy: Excuse me I thought I was reading about the Song of Solomon or Canticles or whatever. Freedom of speech often is taken and mistaken for lust for freedom. Freedom of speech refers to peacefully assembling and petitioning the government for grievences. Not harems. :???:

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.
-- Plutarch

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2004, 11:58:00 PM »
My mind is filled with Spirit and it has many members. Sometimes they cause me to sin. Mainly my penis, so you know Solomon might have been the wisest man in the bible, but his wives turned him to idols so his fire could be kindled. That sort of fire shoudn't be played with. It burns you deep. I'm ok now with celebacy or asexuality or whatever you call it. It's just sometimes you know I see a hot babe walking down the street and I'm seduced in my heart. Jut lonliness. Woiuld much rather just hold a girl and kiss her. Not get screwed.

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
-- John Adams, (1772)

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »
OK your a civilian right? I'm a veteran. My first liberty I got drunk, looked for dope and hung out at a strip bar. Is that the meaning of your liberty?

Until you've lost your reputation,you never realize what a burden it was or what freedom really is.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/068483068X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>MARGARET MITCHELL

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2004, 12:09:00 AM »
I don't care about my reputation. I could care less. It makes me feel kinda special, lol. I'm a civilian now and I realize my military liberty was bondage. The liberty I take now is in knowledge, truth, and wisdom. And praise God, I'm still an idiot in my own eyes.

Do you support drug prohibition because it finances criminals at home or because it finances terrorists abroad?
--Anonymous

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Warbis
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2004, 12:12:00 AM »
Well anonamous, actually both. Oranized crime and terrorists.

Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... miamithem' target='_new'>H. G. Wells